[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/, how are you holding up? I'm not doing too well.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (58 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
58 KB, 500x332
Hey /r9k/, how are you holding up?
I'm not doing too well. I don't even know what I'm doing anymore.
Life is just a fucking joke, and death is the punchline.
Anticipation is the precursor to restlessness, and ultimately disappointment.
A happy future? A golden opportunity? A passionate love? Nothing piques my interest anymore.
I'm being smothered by my own apathy: helplessly lost.
My tears won't come out. My screams fall upon deaf ears.
I want off this ride.
>>
>>24350508
>Life is just a fucking joke
ooh nice to bring this up.

I was tits deep in a soliloquy like two days ago.

I don't think it matters if life is a joke.
is it a good joke?
Or a bad joke? If it's a good joke then you've got something out of it.
But if it's a bad joke, okay. Alright.
Who's telling the joke? Is it a smooth motherfucker? Smooth motherfuckers can tell bad jokes and they know it's bad.
But they don't care.

Because he's smooth.

But if he's a lame ass, telling a bad joke.
Well you and I got a life in common, pal.
>>
>>24350508
>I want off this ride.
How btw?

I was too caught up in my own shit. How is your preferred method to shuffle off your mortal coil, gazi?
>>
>find a gf
>not even a month of dating she starts ignoring all my attempts at communication, practically done
>land a job
>superior dumps everything she can for me to do
>no cash at all, still haven't gotten paid since I've yet to sign a contract with them
>due to wisdom teeth growing both sides of my lower jaw are in pain, rest of teeth are in pretty shitty state
>constant procrastination and sleeping a lot
>barely eat anything when I force myself because I feel hunger but I still have no desire to eat
>dry heaving every morning and sometimes in the day from anxiety
All around when I see people I get congratulated and told how good I have it.
>>
>>24350508
>life is a fucking joke and death is the punchline
It literally doesn't get any more cliche than this statement. I get the sentiment of your post but Christ, any time I hear someone say this unironically I know they're someone who is dealing with the bare minimum of a 'bad life'
>>
>>24350809
How can you say that there is a differentiation between "bad lives"?
Isn't it enough for one to acknowledge their own sorrow?
Why is it suddenly a competition to see who deserves to be more sad?
>>
Have you trying this new popular method of achieving eternal happiness?
Step 1:
1. Just b yourself :)
Step 2:
2. Go out, talk to people :D
Step 3:
3. Just walk up to her, say hello XD
>>
>>24350791
This, all of this. I just don't care for anything at all, I don't even think I feel sadness anymore. Everyone around me doesn't understand.
>>
>>24350846
This.
>>24350809
>they're someone who is dealing with the bare minimum of a 'bad life'
Guy with an inherent phobia of condiments to embarrassed to talk about forced to work at a fucking fast food joint by his mother is a bad life too.

Everytime someone mentions something about a person dissatisfied to at the most completely fucking seething at life, there's always a gazi who comes along and sets a fucking table spectrum of the poles of how fucked you can be in life. What good comes of that?
>>
>>24350791
It's tiring pretending all the time.
>>
>>24350983
And the longer you pretend the more insignificant your problems look when you actually confide in someone.
So far only my brother seems to understand me, but I don't want to trouble him.
The worst is the lack of enjoyment or proper sadness/anger, I'm rarely experiencing any other emotion other than a feeling of weight and emptiness.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.