[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Men seriously have it fucking hard like dude holy shit >Have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Men seriously have it fucking hard like dude holy shit

>Have to make more money you never date a girl that makes more
>Have to brave as fuck (fights, stunts, etc.)
>Most of us lose part of our fucking hair
>Whenever it hits you just watch your hairline move up and there's nothing you can do and it just happens to like fucking everyone
>Girls have tons of guys stalking them but we get nothing
>were constantly horny with satisfaction being near impossible
>We're expected to work 16 hours and hang up drywall and renovate the house all day
>we get hairy and disgusting
>For a guy to be attractive he needs exercise and a lot of luck
>guys need abs for a good body while girls just need to stay petite
>>
It's a living.
>>
>>24349161
Advantages to being a guy
>get to spend way less time working on my hair
>don't have to put on makeup or other shit at all
>don't get bothered by ugly people of the opposite sex
>hardly even get noticed. No one will try to talk to me
>physically and mentally more robust
You guys should appreciate being a male more. Overall we have it easier. Well at least I do cause rather than whine about whores I just fuck them.
>>
>>24349524
>Overall we have it easier.
No you're just used to your rifle solider.
If i gave you a machine gun that fired universe ending black holes at your enemies, and a sharp stick, you'd take the shark stick every time because you've never been trained to use the black hole shooter.

You're a cave man looking at advanced technology thinking: i'd rather keep my stick
>>
>>24349569
I want a shark stick
>>
>>24349569
>that strawman argument
Really though? That's the best you can do?
>>
>>24349608
>using this form of argument

Rekt everytime just rekt
>>
>>24349524
Chad just go. Please. You're only going to trigger autism here. Also you can't call someone out on a strawman argument when you make blanket statemets yourself. Now please. Let us loathe In peace.
>>
>>24349161
>stunts
nigga wtf
>>
>>24349704
hes got to learn to whip his car u know
>>
>>24349642
>blanket statements
Is anything I said not correct? It's really not that great being a girl. Who really wants that attention? Not a true robot that's for sure.
>>
>>24349704
No it's just when I go out I see dudes do crazy shit like cliff diving and doing back flips into water and contact sports
>>
yes it's tough being male op, but I'm okay with it. look at all the pros of being a dude:

>passion for your interests; women have no hobbies other than netflix
>capable of critical thought.
>can act based on logic and reasoning as opposed to whatever emotion you happen to be feeling at the time
>strong, don't have to worry about getting raped
>can eat EVERYTHING
>getting a job, gf, anything is an actual challenge. can feel accomplishment for achieving your goals as opposed to having what you desire handed to you
>camaraderie between bros the likes of which no woman could ever understand

the list goes on
>>
>>24349746
>Who really wants that attention?
>gee why would autists who have trouble integrating normally value being part of a gender that get free social value and inclusion
i dunno man its a mystery
>>
>>24349796
Why the fuck are you trying to integrate with normies? I clearly specified real robots. Not failed normie scum like you.
>>
>>24349825
>hurr durr i'm going to brag about having sex on r9k but pretend to be a robot
it gives you options and makes it easier on you if you ever do run across a group of people you like. you can choose how much you want to integrate. if nothing else effortless access to sex is better than not having effortless access to sex
>>
>>24349161
>he's still not on HRT
toppest of keks
>>
>>24349161
I know it gets discouraging senpai, but being a male is still a hell of a lot better than being female.

It's the only way to get the true human experience. Either go all in with your chips, or just wish that you were born a bee or other non-human or some shit.
>>
>>24349161
Welcome to life, vydia is over.
>>
>>24349876
Being a guy gives you way more options because no one thinks it's weird if you take the initiative. And you get to back away with ease whenever things go poorly.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.