[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you remember all the autistic things you did when you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1462234779473.jpg (153 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
1462234779473.jpg
153 KB, 495x495
>tfw you remember all the autistic things you did when you were younger
>>
Remember:

If you do not allow yourself to have fun and socialize, you are prone to more cringey moments. A lot of times I will invite robots to a party and by the time they get comfortable they blurt out edgy and cringey things in an attempt to be funny , cool, or flirty. Learn to think before you act when you're having fun. Robots are usually okay when it comes to assessing situations in videogames, games, or play flights, but when it comes to socializing, robots often blurt out things involuntarily. Also learn to control your indoor voice.

Also learn to tone down your vulgar language. Assess your audience and speak accordingly.
>>
Throughout my teens I obsessed & ruminated about all of my childhood blunders to the point where I started to forget happy memories. When I realized how pointless it was to do this, I started to actively avoid such rumination. Now I've forgotten much of the bad as well along with the good.

I don't have any advice for you. I just wish I hadn't been such an angsty little shit, because the end result for me has been a general loss of autobiographical memory. If you still have good memories, maybe it'd be good to spend some time thinking about & remembering those.
>>
>>29266350
T. Chad wannabe
>>
>>29266509
same here, i cant even remember high school or middle school unless something jars my memory, then i cringe hard for a little while and go back to forgetting
it's the only way to cope when you were as autistic as me
>>
>>29266509
Maybe you just didn't have many good memories in the first place.
>>
File: regrets.jpg (30 KB, 500x241) Image search: [Google]
regrets.jpg
30 KB, 500x241
>the weeaboo years
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.