[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some kind of direction right now robots. I tried aderall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
I need some kind of direction right now robots.
I tried aderall not long ago, since it did a wonderful job I kept using it in small dosis to help me to finish this past semester in uni, I did a great job, never been so disciplined and full of energy in all my life, boosted confidence to the sky and for those moments I felt like a normal person.
However I will not be able to afford it anymore since some priorities showed up in my life, and now I'm worried, I broke down in tears last night without a clear reason.

I need to find a substitute, no other drugs though since it seems like withdrawal is a bitch, I wanna feel like a million bucks again normally, what should I do? New hobbies? Learn to play an instrument? Go clubbing? do any of you robots attained confidence by changing your lifestyle?
>>
>>29261641
start lifting

feeling pride in yourself begins with your own physical body anon

it may be uncomfortable, it may even hurt, but if you put the work in you will make it

we're all gonna make it, brah
>>
File: index.png (8 KB, 238x211) Image search: [Google]
index.png
8 KB, 238x211
>>29261641
Just try out something and do the things YOU like. Don't fall for the spooks.
>>
>>29261641
Learning to play an instrument will do jack shit for you, unless you're surrounded by musically retarded people you can show off to and not feel like a jackass. You'd essentially be lying to them and yourself but if you can live with that for as long as it takes for you to actually get good then that will help. Basically the conditions for you to achieve some sort of gratification via learning an instrument are very specific.

Learning new things to make you feel better about yourself is situational. Lifting, like that other guy mentioned is helpful, most people nowadays are depressed from lack of mobility/physical activities.
>>
>>29261687
Thanks anon I'll add it to the list
>>
>>29261769
He probably doesn't really like anything. I've gotten this advise countless times, but i can't figure out things i like. So OP should try things he doesn't know that he likes as well as things he likes (if any) and fall for spooks as well, you could turn out to be one of those people who enjoy whatever "spooks" implies.
>>
>>29261687
this. you need a physical hobby, i believe everyone should at least have 1.

i longboard daily and use it for transportation/escapism.

feels nice that i can just walk outside, longboard and not give a shit about anything for a few hours.
>>
Speed doesn't give withdrawal. Only psychological addiction.
>>
>>29261981
>speed is adderal
what the fuck are you on
>>
>>29261842
You hitted the nail there anon, my actual hobbies are the most vanilla shit for a robot, you know, anime, videogames and movies, some other stuff could be of my likeness but since I've never tried I don't know.
Music also became something great when I was on aderall, now I listen tons of music but it doesn't quite make me feel "complete" but it helps.
I'm sorry if I don't make sense, for those who tried these kind of drugs before would know, you feel like a different person in another place, feels lke shit not being able to be "that" person once more.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.