[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>deployed with military >talk with Brother A over phone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1465792710951.jpg (148 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465792710951.jpg
148 KB, 768x1024
>deployed with military
>talk with Brother A over phone who complains that Brother B is selfish and only talks to us when he wants to borrow me
>Nah. Fuck you. He's still our brother. I'm gonna go out of my way to cut myself out of his life to show that Brother B isn't bad and I can be worse
>1 year later
>Brother A: I would like to schedule some time to talk and catch up.

Should I? I have nothing to talk to this guy about. Literally nothing is going on in my life and he's so self centered.
I know I'm being a little bitch but it's a waste of my time
>>
>>29257232
>borrow me
...I mean borrow money
>>
>>29257232
Honestly, this is kind of hard to read. It's written very poorly and I'm trying to decipher what you mean.

First of all, it sounds like you stopped talking to Brother A just to make a petty and cunty point. if your plan was to prove yourself worse than Brother B, you probably succeeded.
Secondly, your family members are some of the only people you ever get to be on your side. I don't know much about your situation, but for me I only ever had two younger sisters and I always wished i had had a brother to talk to or do things with. So, honestly, there is really no reason to ever drop a relationship with a sibling like that.
Idk what he's done to you, but it sounds like you should take up his offer to re establish your relationship with him. Life is too short and at least you have a brother, anon.
>>
>>29257495
Yeah. Sorry for the poor everything.
All and all, I dislike my brother. He's an "entertainer". Whenever Im around him or talking about him, everything has to be about him. "Me me me". Just the tone of his voice is like he's trying to sell me a fake image. The last incident that caused a physical fight was something like a family reunion where he got too drunk.
I'm holding a grudge. But even if I were to talk to him, literally nothing is going on in my life.
He probably wants a Monday afternoon after school special relationship with his family but that ain't me.
>>
>has two brothers
>is a complete bitch to both of them
Nigga i don't have any brothers, fuck you
>>
File: confused black guy.png (346 KB, 786x438) Image search: [Google]
confused black guy.png
346 KB, 786x438
>He's still our brother.
>I'm gonna go out of my way to cut myself out of his life.
>>
>>29257232
>>29257675
Are you retarded or are you not a native English speaker? Your sentence structure and grammar is appalling.
>>
File: 1464752269330.png (23 KB, 212x172) Image search: [Google]
1464752269330.png
23 KB, 212x172
>Nah. Fuck you. He's still our brother.

>I'm gonna go out of my way to cut myself out of his life to show that Brother B isn't bad and I can be worse
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.