[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2033 - What have we wrought?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 2033 - What have we wrought.png (137 KB, 1441x873) Image search: [Google]
2033 - What have we wrought.png
137 KB, 1441x873
Hi it's me from yesterday's thread, my story was well received so I wrote a new chapter.

For those who haven't read part one, see the picture.

>it's a rather humid night
>sitting by the marina at starbucks-beach in neo-new-orleans under a streetlight, having smoke and contemplating my privilege
>this is, of course, illegal because of the phallic nature of cigarettes and generally being out after 8pm as genderless person assigned male at birth (we're all the same afterall)
>croaker patrols roam the streets, further ensuring gender equality
>Watching the neon lights of what looks like Tokyo's skyline flicker in the reflection of the water fills my mind with memories from the old world
>My daydreams end with some latina females calling me a gringo and spitting in my face
>I laugh it off as to not offend them
>Risking another look in their direction I see one of them squatting down and pissing in the streets
>They are free, independent women and should be proud of themselves
>An enforcer of Hillary's thought-police comes up to me and lectures me on how I deserved it for thought-raping them and goes on scanning my neck implant
>Xe says my Hillarine levels are too low and asks me if I had not taken my supplements recently
>I get visibly drenched in sweat
>Xe asks if I am ok or if xe should call a croaker patrol to take me to the hospital
>I tell xir I have been feeling a little under the weather lately and I'm generally sweaty
>Xe offers to give me a Hillarine injection right there and then to make up for my lacking
>I tell xir not to waste it on me, I will take one at home, it's right around the corner
>Making sure I go there right now xe takes me to my cardboard home, which has apparently been stomped and pissed on (again)
>Xe gives me a ticket written on a period pad for lingering after dark and smoking and wishes me a good night
>I rest in comfort, knowing that I deserved all of this and I am just making up for decades of oppression

Part 1/?
>>
>Yet I am uneasy. Something feels off...
>Next morning
>I wake up around noon
>Might as well be six in the morning, I can't tell, it has always been dark since "the incident"
>The sky is black and I really need to shit and have a drink
>I walk down the alley I live in this week
>A neon sign above my head flashes and says:
>OTHER><EDIS
>SIDE><REHTO
>As I grab the doorknob I see a sign:
>"Only genderfluid twospirit otherkin who are at least 27% pansexual queer"
>I am not even sure if I fit this pattern or not
>I enter anyway
>Everyone is talking and laughing up until the point I enter
>Genderfluid people everywhere staring me down
>Dead silence
>Some obese he/she/xe with pink/blue dyed hair looks at me with an evil gaze
>It's giving me the heebie jeebies
>I keep my head down and make my way to the toilets
>There are 12 doors with different signs on them and again, I am not sure whether I fit any of those profiles
>Afraid to open any of those I proceed to shit myself and waddle out as fast as possible
>I make my way down the street past a culturally appropriated cinema
>They do not show any traditional movies anymore, someone could be offended
>All they have is mute french character dancing, open to interpretation for everyone
>Shaky ground again
>Everyone downs their food supplements
>I am still too much in awe at what this world has become and forget to pretend taking my Hillarine pill
>Promptly I feel something hard hit my neck
>I am taken away by the croakers for failing to take my Hillarine
>As I am dragged away through puddles in the pouring rain I decide to make a change to this world before I loose consciousness

End of chapter 2
>>
Has anyone been in the thread yesterday?

I'm thinking about a choose-your-own-adventure set in this universe. Would anyone be interested in that?
>>
>>29255467
Amazing and dark, but I'm not too sure about the choose-your-own-adventure though dystopianon
>>
>>29255306
very good thanks anon!
>>
>>29255582
>>29255890
Thanks for the replies guys. Why do you think the choose your own adventure is not a good idea?
>>
>>29256003
I'd say it would be very fun, however set some pre defined answers, instead it will just turn into another weird/sexual story.
>>
>>29256080
yeah, that's what I was planning to do
>>
>>29256140
And let people vote using straw poll
>>
>>29256176
First reply wins is better
>>
What happened to the rest of the world? Do they just watch as the US becomes a Hillarian dystopia? Or has the US taken over the entire globe? Please not the latter us brits want freedom too
>>
>>29256448
I will probably include this sometime (i'm a europoor myself)
>>
bumping this shit fampailam
>>
>>29257066
Thanks bro, this is probably the first pure bump I have ever gotten for one of my threads
>>
>>29255306

>Facebook and all other social networks become mandatory from birth and you have to update your profile as law to remind everyone what you're doing

This is the one thing I fear most.
>>
I'm bumping this, obviously

As for where this dystopian goes, I could kinda see a 1984-esque plot line with the sexual part(Winston and Julia), or like an underground movement (similar to redpill/matrix), except (like in 1984) the OP gets monitored, caught, and subjugated to torture/conscious brainwashing. You don't have to make it exactly like that, it's your thing, you could always make twists and turns to that plot line.
>>
>>29258398
No need for any sex, dystopian settings are interesting enough alone
>>
Awful writing
>>
Please post more OP its good
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3_LAUo62CI
For the read
>>
bumbie for gud threadg
>>
>>29258608
Sorry bud, everyone else seems to think otherwise

Thanks all for the support. Gonna make some choose your own story with predetermined answers.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.