[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't redditor's wives want to have sex with t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1307884040022[1].jpg (33 KB, 619x692) Image search: [Google]
1307884040022[1].jpg
33 KB, 619x692
Why don't redditor's wives want to have sex with them?

it seems like an pretty common occurrence for redditors.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4nvm3a/couples_who_have_different_sex_drives_how_do_you/

What would you do if your wife didn't want to have sex with you anymore? Personally I'd rape her. Most guys I polled say they would divorce her though.
>>
>>29254685
I'm with you, dudemeister.
Bitch will probably skate with half your shit in the divorce anyway, might as well get yours.
>>
Redditors are beta cucks, they only have wives because they want the beta bux.
>>
>>29254685

>Why don't redditor's wives want to have sex with them?

They don't turn on their wives because they aren't alpha enough to. Women get turned on by sub fantasies, they're biologically programmed to get turned on by the alpha male. Black men are super masculine and that's why so many women fantasise about getting raped by them. Chad is also masculine so women will get horny as fuck thinking about Chad fucking her.

>it seems like an pretty common occurrence for redditors.

That's because most redditors (as evidenced by most polls on that website) are white men at around age 28. Most work IT or engineering and have more than an average annual salary. These guys frequent subs to do with their hobbies, typically games and TV shows. They're beta, through and through.
>>
Bc most redditors are twenty something white advice animal memelords who probably proposed w a fucking triforce reference or something to some nerdy chubby chick who only dated him because she had low self esteem and was horny for any action. Now she's bored because this guy sucks. Meanwhile this guy still expects married life to be like the honeymoon phase of the relationship. Well, sorry, but after being with someone for two years you're not going to want to fuck everyday like you did when you first awkwardly hooked up whole watching Lord of the Rings.

Tldr: redditors are losers who probably expect more sex than is reasonable and their wives are probably women with low self esteem that jumped into marriage and dont really like them all that much
>>
Reddit has millions of users and you are going to find sample sizes for queries.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.