[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we scientifically analyse the evidence of hierarchies wi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1462308796546.jpg (92 KB, 500x624) Image search: [Google]
1462308796546.jpg
92 KB, 500x624
ITT we scientifically analyse the evidence of hierarchies within men in society with actual data until we reach the quintessence of what constitutes the alpha and the omega
http://www.fashionbeans.com/category/mens-hairstyles-gallery/mens-short-hairstyles-gallery/?sort=popularity
http://www.fashionbeans.com/category/mens-hairstyles-gallery/mens-short-hairstyles-gallery/page/19/?sort=popularity
>>
>>29244783

I'll save you the time. Here's the hierarchy

>Good-looking masculine men
>Good-looking feminine men
>Ugly masculine men
>Ugly feminine men

Good-looking: Good symmetry, prominent chin and jawline, high cheekbones, evenly spaced eyes, unobtrusive nose, smaller forehead
Ugly: Opposite of any of the above
Masculine: Hyper-confident, aggressive, stoic, decisive, proud
Feminine: Opposite of any of the above
>>
>>29244783
I dont get why omega is so bad, in a way its truly alpha
>>
File: 1465385397807.png (269 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
1465385397807.png
269 KB, 450x325
>>29244970
Actually, Sluthate proved that optimal and ideal IPO is slightly on the wider side. Furthermore, foreheads usually are wider on masculine men.
>>
>>29245859

prove how
>>
>>29244970

go to asian culture this is wrong

go to scandanavian culture this is wrong

go to western euro its different

eastern euro its different.

go to africa its different.

you fail to realise how much culture and national media influences what is attractive.

there are constants, but e.g. the hypermasculine broad is from what I've seen only obsessed over by American males.

you look at the best looking men in the world and they tend to not have that style at all, the only one that comes to mind is Sean O'Pry but even he has his jaw and chin edited in post to make it look wider more prominent.
>>
>>29245859
*IPD

>>29245878
Well, a larger IPD percentage usually indicates a more compact/robust midface. Generally, it's better to have eyes to wide than eyes to close. Look at Adrian Lina's husband, perfect except for his close eyes.
>>
>>29245971
Fuck my piece of shit keyboard, *Adriana Lima's
>>
>>29245948
When it comes to masculine/ feminine behavior I agree, but facial aesthetics are almost completely objective.
>>
>tfw fat and don't know whether I have a prominent jaw bone or not
>>
>>29245971
WTF is IPD
>>
>>29246000

sort of, there's constants like I said.

but go to a gook country and your white models are suddenly not particularly attractive.

and gook models come to a western country and they're not considered particularly attractive.

that's why there's a large cultural component.
>>
>>29246046
>but go to a gook country and your white models are suddenly not particularly attractive.
>and gook models come to a western country and they're not considered particularly attractive.
Not true at all, successful models are considered universally attractive
>>
>>29246046
>>>29246000 (You)

>but go to a gook country and your white models are suddenly not particularly attractive.

*(gook countries that aren't japan)*
>>
>>29246065

not really

hence why theres no crossover between western and eastern models.

name eastern models, go.

go to an eastern country and ask them to even name famous American people.

name a non-half white gook actor/actress who is famous?

uhh dont know sorry.

you underestimate the culture borders massively.
>>
>>29246096
>People tend to know more celebrites from their own countries than others
No shit you fucking moron

That doesn't mean that they wouldn't find them attractive
>>
>>29246142

> hence why theres no crossover between western and eastern models.

how many white models you see in asia

how many asian models you see in America

why are you even arguing this point, like its objective, its not emotive, and it makes basic sense if you even think about it.

attractiveness is very reliant on culture, only a retard would argue the contrary.
>>
>>29246031
http://lookism.net/Thread-Another-thing-to-add-to-your-list-of-insecurities-IPD-Interpupillary-distance
>>
>>29246171
That's because people are more comfortable with people of their own race, literally has nothing to do with culture

Really can't tell if you're trolling or not but you're a fucking retard if you're serious
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 730x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 730x350
>>29244970
Nah you retard virgin.

>Ugly Alpha (Confident) men
>Normal Alpha Men
>"Handsome" alpha men

POWER GAP

>Omegas (Aka Wanna be Alphas)

>All Betas
>>
>>29246211

> own race

> culture

I wonder if these two are similar things?
>>
>>29246269
Culture and race are entirely two different things
>>
>>29246287

> Entirely different!

Not really.

What connection is there between a race and a culture.

Think carefully.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.