[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEETcucks absolutely BTFO by Billy Shakespeare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxNzgzMzkwNzMz[1].jpg (295 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxNzgzMzkwNzMz[1].jpg
295 KB, 1200x1200
If all the year were playing holidays,
To sport would be as tedious as to work,
But when they seldom come, they wished for come,
And nothing pleaseth but rare accidents.

Henry IV (I.2.174-8)

What do you have to say for yourself, NEETS? The only thing that makes staying at home fun is the contrast of not staying at home. If you work, you look forward to relaxing on the weekend. If all you do is sit on your fat ass at the computer every day, relaxation loses its charm. A Saturday becomes like any other day. Vacations lose their beauty.

Admit it, you're fucking miserable.
>>
Nice try slave driver, but if I could sit on my ass all day doing what I want in a nice house with nice things, I would
>>
>>29240255
You say that now because of contrast. Sure, it would be fun for a month or two. But what about after that? You'd get used to it. It would get boring. You'd stop looking forward to anything. You'd stop having a schedule. Remember summer vacation back when you were in school? Fun at first, but by the end of it you were practically wishing to go back to school.

NEETs are miserable. Why do you think they post wagecuck threads so often? Someone who was truly happy wouldn't need to keep reaffirming their happiness at the expense of other people.
>>
Refute this, NEETcucks.
>>
>>29240483

Miserable?

No more than the next man.

I work half the year, and collect unemployment for the other half.

Really, I've struck the perfect balance.
>>
>>29240527
You're not a NEETcuck if you work part-time. That is indeed a nice balance, desu, and only serves to prove my point.
>>
>>29240483
I can't because it's wholly accurate. I feel like shit everyday because I have no direction in life and nothing to break the monotony save the odd local event.
>>
>>29240351
>one person posting bait threads means all NEETs are miserable
>people baiting each other on 4chan means all NEETs are miserable
>a famous person said something, so that must mean every person who had ever lived feels the same way

You seem pretty stupid. Besides, why are you so desperate to "prove" all NEETs are miserable? Why do you care?
>>
File: 1465713800951.jpg (9 KB, 235x250) Image search: [Google]
1465713800951.jpg
9 KB, 235x250
>>29240666

NEETscum needs to be eradicated from existence.
>>
>>29240666
>one person posting bait threads means all NEETs are miserable
You idiot. Doesn't matter if it's one person or a hundred, they're spreading around this idea that being a NEET is a great lifestyle when it's really not.
>people baiting each other on 4chan means all NEETs are miserable
You idiot. It's not the people baiting each other on 4chan that means NEETs are miserable, it's the monotony and passivity of their existence that means they're miserable.
>a famous person said something, so that must mean every person who had ever lived feels the same way
You idiot. It's an accurate sentiment that applies to the majority of people. The only reason you enjoy downtime is because it's a luxury, a brief reprieve. If you were to live a lifestyle that was all downtime, like NEETs, it would lose all appeal.
>You seem pretty stupid. Besides, why are you so desperate to "prove" all NEETs are miserable? Why do you care?
And you seem literally retarded and illiterate. I'm not desperate to prove all NEETs are miserable, I'm merely trying to point out that, for the large majority of people, the NEET life would get very boring, very quick. And it's hard to get out of being a NEET once you've committed to it since you have a huge gap in your resume and will have trouble finding work.

You idiot.
>>
File: 1465616500257.png (157 KB, 324x406) Image search: [Google]
1465616500257.png
157 KB, 324x406
I don't get how this btfo of neets
He's merely saying that if every day was watching anime instead of going to work it would grow just as tedious/boring
Luckily the neet's day is very diverse, ranging from everything between doing equations and mastering the culinary arts
>>
>>29240666

Yea, sure, one person doesn't represent everyone, but to say most people on this board aren't miserable is to be in denial.
>>
>>29240182
If I lived in an age where the height of entertainment is watching Shakespeare plays, I would probably agree with this. Back then there was nothing to do.
>>
>>29240834
Please don't pretend like NEETs on /r9k/ do anything valuable with their free time. They're not "mastering the culinary arts" or "learning a new language" or "doing equations" or anything productive, they're shitposting on 4chan and masturbating. 99% of them--that's exactly what they're doing every single day.
>>
>>29240834
I would laugh, but I know you actually believe this, faggot.
>>
File: 1452793689198.jpg (105 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1452793689198.jpg
105 KB, 409x409
>>29240182
NEET's
>Do something you enjoy day in day out.
>Get bored of it
>Free to find something else to enjoy

Wagecuck's
>Enjoy your new job
>Have fun doing what you like doing
>Eventually it gets boring
>Now stuck doing something you hate

Congratulations Wagecuck you just went and BTFO yourselve's.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.