[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2033 - What have we wrought?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: dystopianpepe.jpg (47 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
dystopianpepe.jpg
47 KB, 604x340
>the year is 2033
>a facebook scanner-drone passes by to check if everyone in the area has updated their statuses within the last 2 hours
>i haven't even got a profile
>if anyone knew they'd alert the croakers.
>faceless beings with stun sticks, enormous double chins and sharp teeth hidden under their gas masks
>in 2016, shortly after hillary clinton became president or as we call it now: supreme mother, croakers were swiftly positioned in every public space to ensure gender equality
>gender equality means that men's endorphine glands are replaced with the part of your brain that makes you feel pain
>all are equal, but apparently some are more equal
>after the dust had settled
>march 2017 marked the beginning of what is known as "the beta uprising"
>the only men which have not been castrated, hidden away in their basements for decades, now walk among their peers in this kafkaesque reality, fighting a guerilla war they cannot win
>those who do not collaborate with the supreme mother's regime are to be eradicated

1/3
>>
>because of the aforementioned equality only women are allowed to wield guns
>men are now used as slaves more than ever, because we're not even paid anymore
>merely existing is payment enough
>I carry a nailgun with me at all times
>Everytime I get stopped by a croaker I tell them it's for fixing up the house genderless parental unit one has so generously provided for me
>the ground starts shaking
>everyone's facebook-phones start vibrating at the same time
>another full hour has passed, time for the mandatory food supplements
>everyone swallows a pill
>not the croakers though, they feed from cis male fear
>I pretend to swallow one to blend in, but in reality I have stopped taking these a few years ago as they clouded my mind
>as I snap my neck back and pretend to swallow I take a look at the sky
>I see "Hillary's Eye", the blimp she uses to shed a beam of light into the fog of war that has never lifted from the streets since "the incident", take off from her ivory tower
>I'm talking about literal ivory

2/3
>>
>as I ponder what went wrong I get woken up harshly by an obese gentleman wearing a fedora being wrestled to the ground by a group of croakers
>his greasy hat falls to the floor next to him, emitting no sound as everyone else carries on with their business
>they know better than to look when the supreme mother's laws are enforced
>"no Neetbux for you, cis scum!"
>he is hit in the face with a baton
>I make the mistake of watching the happening for mere seconds too long
>one of the croakers spots and points at me for the others to see
>I flee into an alleyway and make my way to the coast of neo-new-orleans when suddenly I realize that I should have voted for Trump in the first place
>what have we wrought

3/3
>>
I hope everyone is voting for trump right?
>>
Thanks for the wetpussy.
I am now a #Shillery4Hillary
>>
#Artillary4Hillary
>>
I was actually hoping for more replies, seeing that this is - for once - original content...
>>
>>29235708
Keep the story going bruh
>>
>>29235708
I liked your story anon
>>
>>29235708
continue, you have peaked my interest
>>
>>29235708
next chapter anon keep reading us the story pls
>>
>>29236517
*piqued
origamerinaoan
>>
In case anyone still has my thread open: thanks for the interest guys. I might write another chapter this week and post it here. I'll save the tripcode.
>>
can anyone mod strife or make a doom wad?
r9k dystopianfuturebetauprising game when?
>>
Dystopian stories are my favorite genre, pls make this a post series
>>
>>29234505
>>29234521
>>29234536
best dystopia i've read all week, i just hope it won't be the most accurate to describe the future
>>
>>29234536
Great story Anon. Are you gonna share another one tomorrow?
>>
good thing i am not murican.
>>
>>29234505
Write a book anon
>>
>>29235708
I sincerely like your story, anon.
I have no real input, so all I can do is simply enjoy it.
Just because there is not many replies doesn't mean it wasn't appreciated.
>>
>>29234536
Chapter 2 when
>>
>>29234505
>>29234521
>>29234536
This has piqued my interest for dystopia. Can someone suggest me some books? I'm a plebeian that's only ever read 1984.
>>
File: 2039.jpg (86 KB, 656x589) Image search: [Google]
2039.jpg
86 KB, 656x589
>>29234505
7/10 not bad, I'm a big fan of dystopian greentext.
Rate mine (pic related)
>>
Thanks all for the great response. I've never had one of my threads flourish before. Keep an eye out for my next thread sometime this week. Maybe going to write a longer chapter next.
>>
>>29237636
Transmetropolitan was pretty good.
>>
that was an ok greentext, OP, probably a waste of time though, would have been better in a relevant thread rather than randomly posted
>>
File: combine.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
combine.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>stun sticks
>gas masks
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>2033
>still no husky wan wan
>>
>>29237680
Capture it then when it's done upload it in one giant thread, and some writefag can turn it into a book
>>
>>29237673
I laughed whole-heartedly at the Ak47 and rape alarm lines.
This is exactly how I imagine a feminist regime.

8/10
>>
File: libertarian-story.png (941 KB, 1588x2400) Image search: [Google]
libertarian-story.png
941 KB, 1588x2400
Reminder that Gary Johnson isn't a good alternative either
>>
>>29237704
It's not a waste of time. I had fun writing it and some anons enjoyed it, so it was well worth it.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.