[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Parents who hate their children
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: how often.jpg (74 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
how often.jpg
74 KB, 720x720
Have you ever read this (or other sites like it)? It'll make ya sick m8s.

http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Hate-My-Child/62557

Also, fuck the people that always say "you can't blame your parents for everything". Read these posts and just imagine.
>>
>>29227374

Meh, my parents hate my guts and it is not like I ever abused them in some way, I am walking on eggshells around them.
There was just some point where I realized that my parents want a humanoid dog they can show off and not a child which acts on its own. Funny thing is that every time I brought up that we are simply not compatible and I should just earn some buck and move out they got extremely defensive, crying about who will help them then.
I am not angry at them most of the time, I think they just realized they made a mistake, 4 at this point actually, considering my brothers are even worse than I am. They just can not help themlselves, but although they are retards, they are retards who atleast tried to raise me properly. And I can not even blame them for being a fuckup. Sure, they gave me their shit genes. Sure, they left some mental scars. But I do not live in a bubble where there is no one besides me and them either. I had my own share of stupid choices and blaming your parents for everything is just going to drive you deeper into shit. The people here should move on if they dislike their parents and forget them.
The people on this site you posted are atleast truthfull, you can not help hating someone, even if it is your child.
>>
>bring someone into a fucked up world because you can't control your primal urges
>waaaaaaa having a child is too hard
breeder logic
>>
File: 084.png (298 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298 KB, 600x512
>>29227374

>all the complaints are about daughters

LOL

>having a daughter
>2011+5
>>
>>29227374
>One person said she hates her colicy baby.

>It is present in 5-25% of infants. Treatment is generally conservative, with little to no role for either medications or alternative therapies. It often disappears when the baby is three to four months old, but can last up to one year.[4] Colic typically does not result in long term problems.[5]

Colic is annoying, yes, but you'd have to be totally unprepared for a child if you don't know about it. It can be bad when you need to keep holding the baby but perhaps you should have been ready for this possibility.

Luckily my child does not have this.
>>
>>29227374

Fuck man, there is some really savage shit there. So much for greater ideals and shit like that.
Humans always were and will always be dumb animals.
>>
>>29227794
>I have tried enrolling him in wrestling and karate to boost his confidence and give him some athelic stuff to do but he's not athletic at all. He sucks. He doesn't pick up on social cues, he's lazy, and a constant source of embarrassment.

>It hurts me to love him. I remember picking him up from school one day in the first grade and he looked at me with the worst accusatory expression and asked me point blank, "Are you proud of me?" I lied said yes and he saw it. It broke my heart, because I knew I'd destroyed the kid's self-esteem and I don't know how to fix it.

damn that mother kicks ass right
>>
>>29227590

Did you read any of the posts friend? There are posts there blaming babies for having colic, hating their 10 year olds (a child they raised for an entire decade) for lying or acting out like a normal kid would, saying "don't tell me to send him to a therapist because Child Protective Services will just get involved" etc. It's sick. None of them are asking "What could cause them to behave this way? Could they have been molested? Bullied at school? Mental illness or retardation?" These parents are sick. Read about some of the punishments they administer for everyday kid stuff.

I was severely punished and didn't become a normally function person until I left them. I lied and did whatever I could to raise hell while with them, but I turned out to be a better person than most. I'm weird, sure, but self-sufficient and honest. The complete opposite from what I was like when I was with them. I actually got "adopted" by a kind and loving family who guided me to rightness throughout my teen years and it completely changed me. Parents do matter.
>>
>all those single moms who beat their children
another school shooter was born today
>>
>Bring a child into the world who didnt fucking ask or put in a request to be here or with you
>Hate the child and can't wait till it leaves.

Why do these people bother in the first place. I wish my parents hadn't bothered and I told them both that.

Why don't they just abort? Then go to a sperm bank for some designer baby who is going to be 6ft, 150 iq naturally ripped, athletic, likeable, extrovert....

Why not just do that and let us not exist once and for all?
>>
>>29227374
Ever heard of post partum? Roasties literally developed a mental disorder to weed out all of the beta provider genes.
>>
>>29228875

Most of the kids mentioned in those posts are 8-15. That's a little old for post-partum, don't you think? I've never blamed parents who hated their babies but how could you hate any person you've lived with for 10+ years? Even if they were the worst you'd still have at least found something to sympathize about.
>>
File: 6f7gy89.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
6f7gy89.png
1 MB, 912x905
>>>>>>>>>all single moms or interracial stories
>>
>>29228223
accidents and religious guilt. Most people don't plan to have kids it's just a natural consequence of casual sex. Religion scares people into keeping kids they don't want.(which is ironic because the bible is filled with people killing their kids)
>>
You should have to possess a licence to have kids.
>>
Wew lad, so glad I have a great mom

The only reason I'm a robot is due to mild autism and manletism, I couldn't imagine having an abusive mom on top of that, I'd probably have killed myself by now
>>
theres literally nothing wrong with hating your kids

do you think animals love their kids or know what love is

these social constructs arent worth the blood theyre written in. just deal with it mang and keep society afloat, vent on the internet if that maeks you feel better
>>
>>29229152

Hating your kids shows a lack of insight. If you hate something that you created then you are placing the blame in the wrong place. You should hate yourself for poor decision making, if anything.
>>
>>29227374
This is why having a child should be as hard as adopting one.
>>
>>29229183
This
kids end up the way they are because of the genes you give them and the environment you put them in. If you hate the way your kids end up look at yourself
>>
>>29227374
OH JESUS CHRIST I FOUND ANON

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Hate-My-Child/4000710
>>
>>29229183
>>29229219
Hating randomly selected and aligned genes is retarded

Hating your severly autistic kid that screams all the time and shits on walls is natural.
>>
Tippity-toppest fucking kek
>>
So many of these stories involve whore mothers getting knocked up by a different man and being mad that their preexisting kids aren't overjoyed that they're creating a side family right in front of their faces. What a load of cunts
>>
>be in 8th grade
>some town slut that my best friend is friends with pops out a mudslime baby
>walking down street with bf
>she pulls over in a car with friends
>tells us she 'hates her child'

top lels roasty
>>
>>29229449
jesus
>bf
>best friend
lol
>>
File: 1465702948027.jpg (69 KB, 340x372) Image search: [Google]
1465702948027.jpg
69 KB, 340x372
>>29229241
>t. Selfish roastie trying to rationalize her evilness

This is why I always laugh at people who have undying loyalty to their mothers. In reality, our mother's are no different than any other brain dead roastie.
>>
http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Hate-My-Child/7523492

>I couldn't even have a conversation with my son until he was five because of a language delay. I resent him. In the first few years of his life he broke so many things, including my spirit. Anything nice I had, he broke, so I stopped buying nice things. I stopped giving a **** about reparing and fixing things. I gave up. I have tried enrolling him in wrestling and karate to boost his confidence and give him some athelic stuff to do but he's not athletic at all. He sucks. He doesn't pick up on social cues, he's lazy, and a constant source of embarrassment.

It hurts me to love him. I remember picking him up from school one day in the first grade and he looked at me with the worst accusatory expression and asked me point blank, "Are you proud of me?" I lied said yes and he saw it. It broke my heart, because I knew I'd destroyed the kid's self-esteem and I don't know how to fix it. He's nine and having trouble making friends at school and fitting in. His childhood is going to be a living hell and I'm making it worse.

damn i hate this person so much.
>>
>>29229500
Who? The kid or the mum?
>>
>>29229471
Don't you ever talk about my mother that way. My mom loves the shit out of me and has done EVERYTHING she possibly could for me and she's funny and cooks tasty food. FUCK YOU.
>>
This brings back a lot of memories
>>
>>29229500
The sufferer of mental illness is not the only victim. The people involved in their lives also suffer. Severe autism and other mental disorders are extremely hard to deal with on a daily basis, for the sufferer and their family. He still loves his son, he's just frustrated.
>>
>it's all mothers
T O P K E K
T
O
P
K
E
K
>>
>>29229500
yeah dud ethat slut deserves death desu
>>
>>29229846
That's probably because men don't complain as much as women.
>>
>my husband was a Vietnam vet with PTSD
>thought adopting a disabled Vietnamese kid would help him
What the fuck is wrong with these people? I can understand being resentful of a disabled child you didn't mean to have. But how can you bitch after you went out of your way to find one? Also, what the fuck kind of logic is that?
>hurr durr my husband got fucked up
>better bring in more stress to the household
>>
>>29229766
Your mother's a cunt. Like you.
>>
>>29229988
>my husband has PTSD from watching his friends and fellow men being torn apart by tankshells
>so i bought a small tank that drives around in our house all the time
>>
File: 1444246740233.png (308 KB, 492x419) Image search: [Google]
1444246740233.png
308 KB, 492x419
Mommy has no choice but to put up with me, after all Its illegal to abandon someone who can't care for themselves.

Face it bitch you're stuck with me until the day you die.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.