[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /r9k/, failed normie. I really need help. >fall in love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: ToyStory_016Pyxurz.jpg (82 KB, 1600x921) Image search: [Google]
ToyStory_016Pyxurz.jpg
82 KB, 1600x921
hey /r9k/, failed normie. I really need help.
>fall in love with girl
>after 3 years we date
>she breaks up with me
>4 years pass and still not over her
>we talk casually as friends
>find out she ended up having feelings for another guy
>of course, she moved on, I don't blame her
>i guess the guy was mad that she's wasn't a virgin
>he stopped talking to her
>she uploads pictures of herself on instagram with captions like "i miss you" and whatnot
>whenever I talk to her I know that I'm nothing to her anymore
What do I even do by this point? I'm in love with a girl that casually talks to me. Do I honestly just end my life now?
>>
>>29225102
It sounds like you're in a trap and theres only one way to get out.
>Stop talking to her
You need to send her a message telling her that youve decided that you two shouldnt talk anymore, dont be specific, be vague, DO NOT tell her you loved her or some crap like that and say its self explanatory and wish her the best.
Its not easy, ive done it and many other guys here have too, shes most likely not going to care too much which will only help you. If she messages you, dont respond ever and dont read it, just delete the messages and move on.
You can do this anon. Before you know it youll be hounding after some other girl, dont lock your cock.
>>
>>29225231
That's the thing. I've done that before- to the T. But after a whole year she started texting me, and I couldn't help myself. The thing here is, I'm not cock blocking myself; I've fucked plenty, but I always think of that one specific girl, and I know I can't get over her. I know it sounds like I'm being dramatic, but I really can't get over this chick.
>>
This has happened to a lot of people. Let this be a lesson to never get comfy around a women. The only reason they ever choose to date a guy is either

1) He is better then her (socially, economically)

2) She needs a vessel to make her feel like a women( the goal of all women are to be desirable )

3) Use the guy as a provider
>>
>>29225309
>she started texting me
Looks like you didnt do it properly, she likes you, like how you like the guy delivering your pizza, hes a convenience at best but nothing more, with you, you're a guy she likes talking to, she can tell you all sorts of cool things no other guy would care about, but wont love you, women dont just fall in love over time like us, they instantly fall for you and show it. Honestly, you had your chance, its time for you to move on. Stop being a baby and saying you want to die, grab your balls and tell her no more, theres no other way.
>>
>>29225453
I don't literally want to die; but anyways, you're probably right. I mean, I already knew women were nothing but sub-human when it came down to emotions, but I guess I just can't get over how hurt she makes me feel. Thanks, bro.

>>29225404
You're right, I should've only used her like she used me. Now I'm forever changed, and fucked.
>>
File: larmes-tears.jpg (315 KB, 2056x1645) Image search: [Google]
larmes-tears.jpg
315 KB, 2056x1645
>>29225231
damn good advice anon I fucking love it. You earned this (You)
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.