[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did each type of kid in High School end up doing? >The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: AIDs.png (267 KB, 1172x539) Image search: [Google]
AIDs.png
267 KB, 1172x539
What did each type of kid in High School end up doing?

>The white girl that used black slang, she dropped out and got pregnant at 19, when she is 22 she is so obese you don't recognize her
>That guy that drew swastikas on the desk is a normalfag that doesn't have any interesting qualities
>That kid that shits in the bathroom floor turns into a 4channing loser
>That cunt that posted emo lyrics on Myspace became a meth head who only made a total of $50 on her indie EP
>Chad Thundercock works at a factory and becomes a fat, underpaid, and unlikable scumbag
>The Weeaboos and D&D nerds drop out of college
>Communist kid is now middle class
>And you're not special for being shy and friendless
>>
>The "cool" cross fit guy ended up dropping med school because she got her gf pregnant.
>The shredded Chad got fat and is failing med school
>The hipster got to the countries best university
>The guy that was the smartest started college in a mediocre school rather than a good one.
>The fat neckbeard weaboo got into med school, while most others couldn't make it.
>The guy everyone thought was crazy and would end shooting up the school got depressed, dropped out of college and is now another neet posting in 4chan.
>Fat guy is nowhere to be found, probably killed himself
>>
>>29223876
>>Communist kid is now middle class
he was always middle class desu
>>
>>29224003
guess which one i am, fags....
>>
>>29224035
Second last?
>>
>>29224085
You a genius
>>
>>29223876
>Atheist kid with muslim parents came out as atheist to his parents and was killed by his father for dishonoring them.
>6 black kids were in my grade.
>5 of them dead from gang violence and the other is in prison for rape.
>Most of weed kids are in trailer parks except 1 is in prison for life for drug dealing
>All the Chads ended up super successful
>Cheerleaders all married rich guys
>Vegan chick is obese now with 3 half black kids all with different fathers and still posts daily on social media about how being a vegan is great
>Obese weaboo chicks have completely disappeared off the face of the earth
>quiet short kid became a tranny
>Group of 3 hardcore christian girls who did bible study stuff during lunch all turned into hypersluts in college and are still degenerates
>kid who got arrested like 4 times during high school is a born again christian pastor
>star of the football team is a starter in the nfl for the bronocos
>>
File: stare2.jpg (45 KB, 911x539) Image search: [Google]
stare2.jpg
45 KB, 911x539
>>29223876
>mfw avoided social media for years
>finally check in like a decade later and begin networking
>locate alumni group and start seeing everyone I went to high school with after more than a decade
>I was a poorfag who never had anything going for me back then and most people at school were from wealthy families
>Moved across world and got an incredible job
>All those kids who were richer than me ended up worse
>98% of them seem miserable, only chosen few seem to be doing well
>Women have kids from multiple fathers
>Men all divorced and miserable
>Other addicted to drugs
>People all went and got liberal arts type degrees
>Four people I knew and talked to killed themselves
>One was a stacey her killed herself cause a chad left her
>90% of them becase lardasses in just 13 years
>I can remember them all being given cars at 16 and remembering when I was 18 I'd kill to have their chances if I could
>mfw they all did worse than me and fucked up

I was prepared to feel sad but not this kind. Now I'm more sad they all fucked up so royally. America is a shithole and I'm never going back.
>>
>>29223876
>Chad Thundercock ended up getting with the plainest girl in class and is full on skinnyfat dude weed lmao right now who apologizes constantly to anyone he bullied
>said plain girl sticks around the now former Chad like glue because she wouldn't be able to get any better than a failed Chad
>The genuinely smart guy is now getting a STEM degree but is still a virgin (not me, but I am also a virgin, but my degree is useless)
>Stacey #1 is a college dropout and works at bars for a dime
>Stacey #2 ended up getting with a 40+ year old man for his money
>Stacey #3 and #4 are literally nowhere to be found after dropping out of college
>The alpha jock (but not full Chad) ended up joining the Marines and has PTSD not from his deployments but from high school despite having it on easy mode
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.