[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how do you guys feel about the murder of Christina Grimmie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 17
So how do you guys feel about the murder of Christina Grimmie?

Do you guys support the obvious robot who did it?
>>
>>29221430
hey man fuck outta here with that shit us robots are peaceful people
>>
>>29221430
Jesus Christ. So it looks like this actually happened. I never really followed her but I'd seem some of her videos and she was obviously very talented and successful.

I mean yeah, I can understand some depressed autist being upset because his life is shit, meanwhile people like her are born beautiful and talented and with supportive families, but to kill someone like her over this? That's bullshit.

If you're going to kill someone, kill the politicians and media executives who are promoting degenerate and immoral behaviour, not young performers.
>>
>>29221430
I thought her ex bf she cheated on did it or whatever
>>
what does it matter? but thanks for paying attention to us i'm flattered
>>
Can someone give us the scoop on this? This isn't /soc/ drama is it?
>>
>>29221430
Literally who? Fuck off
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 500x464
I fully support only if it was a degerate autist sperg who shot her. If it was a normalfag then no support i hope he fries in hell.
>>
>>29221430
>>29221614
>>29221746
>>29221793

from what I've heard because I don't give too much of a shit

>girl wins American talent TV show #5
>starts her first tour
>does meet & greet with fans
>guy who didn't win the TV show shows up with concealed weapons shoots her dead in front of her family, friends and fans
>fagola is nearly captured but he runs off and then kills himself
>>
SHE SEEMED NICE IM SAD NOT FAIR AT ALL SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG

GENOCIDE ALL CREEPY VIRGINS REEEEE
DEATH MARCHES FOR ALL THE CREEPS WHO DONT SHAVE
FIRING SQUADS AND GAS CHAMBERS
MASS CRUCIFIXION
#STOPROBOTS2K16
>>
>>29221919
It wasn't her first tour, she had alot of music out and her covers were really good, pretty sad shit
>>
>>29221793
Anyone else find this image fucking hilarious?
>>
>>29222032
Yeah I was laughing pretty hard. Classic Elliot.
>>
>>29221979
Yeah I vaguely heard it from my mom who was watching TV & is bad an relaying information and I was just like "eh be American get shot what else is new" but then saw that everyone on my twitter was talking about her, and now here.

It is sad, and I was in a mass shooting myself so it's a little more personal for me, but literally nothing will change unfortunately.
>>
Any videos floating around? I don't see anything on live leak.
>>
>>29222089
Yeah, I've just realized that humanity is shitty, there's always gonna be tragedy like this, every human is awful, especially Jewish ones
>>
>>29222103
false flag. I bet $100 that the "shooter" was a trump supporter.
>>
>>29222144

Wait, how the fuck can it be a false flag? Is Christina's death just faked? Why would a young girl that wants to pursue her music career wanna be involved in a false flag to shit on Trump supporters?
>>
Somebody tell me what happened with this.

Was this guy an ex bf or just some random guy?
>>
>>29222395
random stalker pretty sure
>>
>>29222483
Damn. And he killed her? The fuck? Why?
>>
>roastie gets toastie

who cares
>>
File: 1279763520536.jpg (9 KB, 251x250) Image search: [Google]
1279763520536.jpg
9 KB, 251x250
>>29221591

This is how I feel about it, I may be a freak with a broken and shitty life, but I dont hold it against the beautiful people for having a good life unless they did underhanded and horrible shit for that good life (which she didnt as far as I know).

Still, I'm not freaking out over her death like so many seem to be doing. It sucks, but I dont see why it's international news. Not like she was super important.
>>
>>29222515
Because he was a complete fucking loser who was jealous of her success. Pretty sure that's the case.
>>
>>29221963
this shit happens all the time. Dominque Dunne, and then that other actress girl who got strangled by her exbf. or like John Hinckley Jr./Robert Chapman. same behavior, just happened to this girl sadly.
>>
the shooter is salty
>>
>>29222561
>>29222483

or like the dude who was obsessed with Bjork. Richard Lopez or something, filmed his whole journey into madness and suicide, and it would probably look alot like this guys life, Hinckley/Chapman
>>
>>29222515
maybe if 'he can't have her, nobody will'

hard to explain crazy
>>
>>29222552
Why kill her of all people? Why do these people never go after known killers who got away, scumbag politicians, etc.

Killing some girl living her dream. What a fucking asshole.
>>
File: rectangle.jpg (278 KB, 624x422) Image search: [Google]
rectangle.jpg
278 KB, 624x422
every cares about this chick but when dimebag died in the same exact way, nobody gave a shit
>>
>>29222360
It's America, every school shooting, mass shooting or otherwise news-worthy shooting is a false flag in the eyes of gunfags
>>
>>29221430
i could care less if she's dead or not
>>
>>29221430
I don't care.
>not famous people die all the time
>No one cares
>slightly famous Stacy dies
>national atrocity
>>
>>29222671
>nobody gave a shit

metalfags everywhere were holding each other's dicks for years after that happened

>b-but the mass media!

This isn't 1983 or 1999, metal hasn't been mainstream in about 10-15 years so of course memebag darrel's death wasn't mainstream news.
>>
File: image.png (204 KB, 800x385) Image search: [Google]
image.png
204 KB, 800x385
>>29221430
One less Stacy in the world is never a bad thing, but I'm a little torn on how I feel about his execution, no pun intended.

Normally my shooter scenario daydreams involve taking out as many normies as possible, but killing a single famous one is way more impactful than killing 10+ local nobodies. I guess it's just a preference thing; I'd rather it be several people who represent things I hate than a lone target.
>>
>>29221430
>Caring about the death of some dead stacy.

She was gonna be another whore who is famous, the guy did the right thing
>>
>>29222561
>strangled

I'm picturing that meme picture with trump strangling hilary and the caption "the weak should fear the strong" or something like that but with an actress face shopped in.
>>
>>29222727

Fucking this.

If she had discovered the cure for cancer and been killed by this cuck before she could publish it, then I'd see the outrage.

But to whine and complain because she didnt have a chance to become a full-blown dime-a-dozen, pretty faced, over-paid, pop singer?

Boo-fucking-hoo. NEXT IN LINE!
>>
Some robot went full autist over her having christian beliefs.
>>
I hate to sound like a beta whiteknight cuck, but she seemed genuinely nice and I feel sad about it.
>>
File: 1465013466676.gif (997 KB, 121x243) Image search: [Google]
1465013466676.gif
997 KB, 121x243
>>29222789
You stupid fuck. More stacys increase the likelihood of average guys and robots getting a stacy gf.
>>
This feels weird to me. I've watched the show for years, was a fan of hers. She was only 22 years old. This isn't going to make any sense but I'll try to put it in words, it's weird knowing about someone before they died, since she was well-known but not super famous. I haven't really experienced death in my own life except my uncle dying last year.
>>
File: christina-grimmie-shooter-435.jpg (63 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
christina-grimmie-shooter-435.jpg
63 KB, 435x580
>those soulless dead eyes
you just know
>>
>>29221430
Yes I will support my incel brothers through thick and thin, roasties and normies deserve every bullet they get for creating this incel-hating society.
>>
>>29221430
some whore died I don't give a shit stop spamming these gay threads
>>
File: 1463608760933.jpg (52 KB, 372x417) Image search: [Google]
1463608760933.jpg
52 KB, 372x417
>>29222650

Same reason people who have a terminal illness or plan to sudoku don't go do cool shit--their mental patterns are distorted due to their condition. People who shoot randos who they have no affiliation with are 100% nuts and nothing about their actions is rational.

Rational people wouldn't do the thing you're saying either because of the consequences. No one decides to throw away their good life so they can be some hero--only the people with dead-end lives and shitty brains go full kamikaze.
>>
>>29222144
Wrong Bernie Bro, it is actually a Bernie supporter like yourself, now make the world a safer place for woman and kill yourself.
>>
she was pregnant you know..
>>
>>29223041
You are an absolute fucking autist if you think in a world with one robot, one Chad and a million Stacies, that the robot would get pussy. Stacies are for Chad and Tyrone cock only.
>>
>>29221430

"Christina Grimmie" or Grimey as she liked to be called.
>>
>never heard of her
>see CNN article
>tweet after obnoxious tweet from dumbfuck celebrities

Am I the only one who thinks it's disrespectful to "mourn" someone by posting fucking emoticons and selfies on social media? Call me a pussy, I don't give a shit. I would rather someone give an articulate insult than reduce a dead person's character to a fucking tweet.
>>
>>29222032
Yeah, I had a good chuckle. It's kind of like when someone accuses two posters of samefagging, then a third person screencaps that he's neither of them.
>>
>>29224065
normies have all agreed to act like tools about this kind of thing because it's easier and they just want to virtue signal to each other anyway
>>
File: lRL993F.jpg (46 KB, 476x687) Image search: [Google]
lRL993F.jpg
46 KB, 476x687
>>29222671
He was shit and untalented anyway.
>>
File: 1463899596183.png (293 KB, 463x564) Image search: [Google]
1463899596183.png
293 KB, 463x564
if this shooting of a random and meaningless popdoll even has a shred of a negative impact on your life, if it saddens you in any way dont ridicule yourself by calling yourself a robot

if you have any emotional capacity left for these cancerously normalfaggoted celebrities you are by no means anything near to a robot who is lost in despair
>>
Absolutely disgusting. If its confirmed he was actual the typical depressioncuck who actually browsed /r9k/ I will leave /r9k/ forever.
>>
>>29224739
Can you leave now?, the less normies the better.
>>
>>29222937

It's this sort of personality that's why you're still a virgin.

Grow up.
>>
>>29225668
yeah, normies bond over really retarded shit
>>
>>29221430
ALL PAIN AND LOSS IN LIFE STEM FROM THE INDIVIDUAL'S LACK OF ABILITY
>>
>>29224462
Underated post

newfags and the cancer killing r9k need not apply
>>
File: 1442533857054.gif (2 MB, 370x272) Image search: [Google]
1442533857054.gif
2 MB, 370x272
>>29225668

Dont worry. Youll stop being mad the minute the next cute white girl singer sensation comes along.

Then it will be like Christy What'shername didnt exist in the first place.

So get over yourself.
>>
>>29225521
I'm an autistic NEET virgin.
>>
>>29221430
I don't care about the death of her or anyone similar to her.
>>
>>29225901
As a robot I condemn you. Drink bleach or something just rid the world of your autistic ass
>>
File: fafucking what.png (512 KB, 1179x849) Image search: [Google]
fafucking what.png
512 KB, 1179x849
I fucking hate people. a fucking go fuck yourself? Just leeching of the death of some nobody.
>>
>>29223041

Sauce for that vid?
>>
>>29226143
>people deserve money for nothing
Lol k.
>>
>>29225668
Literally if you kill yourself no one will come to your funeral or remember you. Thats how everyonr sshould feel about her. She got lucky and nows she's dead. Boo hoo
>>
>>29226258
No but anon, the family needs that money to overcome their daughters death!
>>
>>29226180
Ask about it on /pol/.
:^)
>>
>>29226324
Money makes everything better! - Le Happy Merchant
>>
File: image.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29226258
Holy shit...US ROBOTS COULD MAKE A KILLING OFF OF THIS BY STAGING TRAGEDIES USING ONE ANOTHER.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 236x172) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 236x172
>>29226429
Oh and that pun was intended.
>>
>>29223823
>I DON'T HAVE TO LOOK OUT FOR WACKOS AT THIS PUBLIC GATHERING, 'CAUSE I'M HOMER SIM--
>>
Intellectually I know that it's sad that somebody was killed, but I don't feel anything. I didn't know who she was until seeing a thread about her death last night. I've been depressed for so long that I've just gone numb. In a few days I'll forget she ever existed.
>>
>>29226443
Oh, Carlos!
>>
>>29221430
I really don't care all I know is the feminist cancer will use this as fuel once that shit with that Brock faggot blows over.
>>
>>29226143
> John Castillo
Chances are if your last name is Castillo you're a massive fucking wanker.
>>
Anyone who got luckier than me(and had more success due to that) who dies is good for me. Yes I'm happy and I support the guy who did it.
>>
>>29221430
>how do you feel?
I sleep a little easier now :)
>>
>>29221430
That sucks, wish he had killed someone like myself instead with absolutely no promise
>>
>>29226072
Your not a robot tho

Original conment
>>
>>29222789
Mine has always involved a large daycare for workers at Apple, Google or Facebook

All those successful, educated, enlightened people seeing their toddlers lifeless bodies ripped apart by gunfire

The shock when I live stream the event, so many recording what I do and uploading everywhere, all those tech parents unable to go online without seeing their child dead and displayed

The mind numbing depression knowing your young would be alive if your family had been more important to you than your career

The anger when I am found to be incompetent to stand trial and get to enjoy the passing years at a bucolic state run hospital for the criminally insane (I already have a long documented history of mental illness), the frustration of no one to sue, as I am destitute
I hope oneday to achieve my dreams, my fantasy becoming my reality, my happiness becoming another's horror
>>
>>29221430
I really, really hope this guy turns out to be a MLP freak
>>
i couldn't care less. i wouldn't give a squirt of piss to bring either of them back. I don't dislike either of them, they're just both shitty people who are now dead which is fine with me. To say a robot did it is stupid though and obviously incorrect. Real robots can barely make eye contact with her picture, we're not a threat to anyone but ourselves. It's the normies who wear the robot mask as a fashion that go out and hurt people. we stay in our rooms and feel bad about ourselves and post online about how we hate everyone and are lonely and sad. The only ones who give a shit either way are normies, which makes sense.. it's their situation, not ours.
>>
File: putin.jpg (35 KB, 478x269) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
35 KB, 478x269
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA4fdiOqNMw

lamo.. the irony.

But in all seriousness, it makes me sad to see a person who was making something out of herself be treated this unfairly by life...

rest in peace you beautiful person...
>>
He probably had the same thoughts as those guys in Dokudoku vol.3 by Uziga Waita.
>>
too bad the worthless subhuman managed to kill himself. it would've been fun to know he'd be rotting in prison for the rest of his life, that would've been just the type of suffering he deserved. gotta hope his life was complete and utter shit to this point at least
>>
>>29225668
These are the sorts of comments that make spergs go on killing sprees, grow up
>>
>A woman died
>How do you feel about the murder

Be honest, what do you honestly think I feel? Do you really think I give a single fuck about this girl?
>>
>>29221430
Indifferent and no.
>>
>>29229735
she was a qt tho
>>
>>29221430
i was angry not because i knew her but because some sick freak killed this beautiful woman!
>>
I had never heard of her before but apparently she was into Super Smash Bros. so she was probably pretty cool. Too bad she died.
>>
>>29229735
Eazy-E detected
>I don't give a damn about a girl, I ain't a sucka!
>>
>>29221591
I disagree.
RIP AND TEAR
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.