[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no garufurendo to bust into my room and say things like:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1080
>no garufurendo to bust into my room and say things like: >"You need to listen to this album with me."
>"I feel like wasting time, let's play video games."
>"Wanna watch me play Cataclysm DDA, and help me come up with strategies?"
>"Hey, get your guitar, let's do a jam session. I want to come up with a new song."
>"Weather's good, wanna go on a walk?"
>"I found a new PDF for a cool TRPG, I think we should learn it together."
>"Hey, it's time to study languages again today."
>"Let's write a book, man."

>instead I'm just rotting in apathy because I'm fucking lazy and too pathetic to enjoy anything by myself for very long before getting tired again
>>
>>29218848
sounds like you need a friend not a girlfriend
>>
>>29218895
I badly want both.
But a girlfriend I would be able to be as clingy as possible with I feel like, spending all the time working on things and doing things together, and so I daydream about this more often.

The only sort-of friends I've had I've just met up with maybe once every week or few weeks to work on one thing in particular, and they're usually not too enthused with my ideas or as into the interest as I am, so I constantly feel like I'm just bothering them and boring the shit out of them and pushing them into things.

It would be ideal, I think, to have a girlfriend to live with me, or at least text me frequently to get me to do things with her, and I could do the same with her so we could both be encouraging each other.
>>
>>29218999
>But a girlfriend I would be able to be as clingy as possible with I feel like
that's how you make girls leave you, but it is a nice fantasy if only it was real
>>
>>29219056
>>being as clingy as possible
>that's how you make girls leave you
Correct. I don't have any hope of this actually occurring, but it's a nice daydream to make day-to-day living a little more bearable.
>>
File: 1459556112458.jpg (78 KB, 762x622) Image search: [Google]
1459556112458.jpg
78 KB, 762x622
otako a best

original comment lel
>>
File: image.jpg (322 KB, 1273x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
322 KB, 1273x718
>>29220325
I don't even watch that show, but, something about her.
Must be the hair shape.
>>
>>29218848
You don't need a girlfriend to do any of that, you can just do that shit yourself. And if you can't, then you're going to be a chore and a drain on a relationship. You need to deal with your depression, not hope someone else will let you dump it in their lap.
>>
File: 1462818458894.png (34 KB, 960x524) Image search: [Google]
1462818458894.png
34 KB, 960x524
>>29218848
>"You need to listen to this album with me."
>"Hey, get your guitar, let's do a jam session. I want to come up with a new song."
>these will never happen
>>
>>29220491
She looks like Yhivi if she wore glasses
>>
>>29220726
Reminds me of that one anon who would post a qt, write a crngey anime-esque paragraph of dialogue, then post 50s music
>>
>>29220694
Depression leads to loneliness which leads to more depression which leads to more loneliness. After enough time you almost can't break out of the cycle. And if by some miracle you can, you'll emerge in time to find that everyone else is already long gone.
>>
>>29220786
I was actually going to say that I'm on the verge of doing the kind of threads that that one anon did, because it would at least be a marginally more constructive way of agonizing about this sort of daydream.
>>
File: 1436857435939.jpg (499 KB, 1994x1496) Image search: [Google]
1436857435939.jpg
499 KB, 1994x1496
>>29220933
Do you go to school? Work? Talk to people there. Why do you need someone else to write a book?
>>
>>29221262
Like I said, I'm fucking crippled by apathy, and I can work for hours and hours on something only when someone else shows even a little bit of interest or collaboration, which is extremely rare.

It's been like this for years, I'm basically fucked. I wanted to be the cool kind of loner than can just focus himself to savant levels on his pursuits, but I can't even muster the energy to play video games or read books that I like most days. Hence these daydreams, and this thread.
>>
>>29221507
Are you afraid of being alone? You're on r9k of all places...
Why do you need an audience?
>>
>>29221262
That image is fucking wack.

I don't give a fuck if I sound like a normalfag, but hace experienced the afterglow of sex post climax and the cuddle afterwards.

How two people lay together in warmth, enjoying each other's scent, and skin. Looking into each other's eyes. Yeah masturbation is 2 stars out of ten in comparison.

I mostly put on some music and lay back after a fap, it doesn't come close to what it felt like when she was with me.
>>
>>29221580
I wish I knew. I want more than anything to just be okay with being alone because I've effectively been alone my whole life, no one takes interest in me, do it's pointless to dwell on it. I would be so much happier if I could just not care. I'm such a piece of shit and all I have is my interests, and I can't even care enough to do anything of any significance with them.
>>
File: ranked ELO 2031.0 ELO.jpg (454 KB, 2352x1563) Image search: [Google]
ranked ELO 2031.0 ELO.jpg
454 KB, 2352x1563
>>29218848
Yeah exactly how I feel anon, 2bad its fucking impossible
Just wait ten years and you can buy a cute robot to do it
>>
File: 50bb835c0adb7.jpg (79 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
50bb835c0adb7.jpg
79 KB, 800x450
>>29218848
HAHAH oh deluded roboto, no girl asks that from you. Her questions will be more along the lines of:
>hey im going to a party with some friends and theres gnna be lots of chads and people i know that you dont also a bunch of orbiters will be there so im gnna secretly assess how you handle yourself in this situation. (at party she will introduce you to heaps of people and you will have to talk to all of them maintaining suavette in front of your girl)
>she will ask you to ditch your friends/computer to come hang with her most probably go eat something
>she will attempt to better you by trying to change part of your lifestyle. is she vegetarian? shes definitely going to ask you to try out some vego cuisine. does she jog everyday? better prep them calves bway you gnna be running!
does she like to ream black dildo strap on into her partners? better pack some lube homeboy
>you will occasionally argue with her about very pointless shit. her mum believes she saw an UFO and you point out to her that the lights are just that from a boeing. she will shit bricks upon you and you wont get sexual that night. prepare to argue about some dumb shit and let it get heated till the point she considers leaving you
>mfw still would wnt a garufurendo to argue with about whether sloths would make good pets
>>
File: ranked ELO 1717.0 ELO.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ranked ELO 1717.0 ELO.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>29221507
Feel you anon
At this point watching one or two episodes of anime feels like a big accomplishment and that I worked hard that day
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.