[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here just doesent understand why rape is the worst thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
Who else here just doesent understand why rape is the worst thing in the universe?
I swear im not trying to be edgy or anything like that, i geniuinely dont understand why people consider it like murder or even worse.
I get it that everything done to you that you dont agree on and is forced on you should be a bad and punished thing.
I dont get its place on the hierarchy of bad things people do as one of the worst possible crimes.
In my life i have been beaten maybe hundreds of times from since i was a child, i had been mugged a few times and humiliated dozens of times and im ok, i watch youtube videos of women being traumatized for life by a rape, entire media shitstorms caused by rape and hours opon hours in my life i have heard how it is pretty much the worst thing that can happen to a woman, but yet nobody gave a single explanation why it is pretty much the same as murder.
Im open to actual logical explanations and would love to hear some, i obviously wont rape anyone, i know it hurts people and fucks them up for life and i dont want that to happen to anyone, i just dont understand why.
>>
>>29216275
I have made an extremely similar thread to this, and never got a really good answer.

Forcefully penetrating a 6 year old girl: that's rape and clearly only done by someone sick in the head. They should be punished, though still not as bad as a murderer, as the girl will still go on to live a life

Forcefully penetrating an adult after assault: still very bad, should be punished, nowhere near as bad as a murderer. That woman will still be able to live her life with literally no physical handicap

Having sex with a girl who has had a few drinks and regretted it: should not be punished with prison time at all
>>
>>29216275

it's not. child molestation is.
>>
>>29216429
And when you think that rape starts to transcend sex nowdays and getting into stuff like jail for touching an ass or catcalling its just beyond absurdity and logic
>>
>>29216275
I think rape is very horrible but I hate it when people say that being raped is worse than being killed.

A person can recover from rape, but not from being dead
>>
>>29216275
>literally just imagine it happening to your mom

/thread
>>
>>29216275
it isn't

being beaten up in a fight is objectively worse, significantly at that
>>
>>29216275
Many women orgasm from being raped. No one orgasms from being killed
>>
>>29216588
Yes it would feel like shit, but if i imagine my mom being murdered versus my mom being raped i would consider the murder a whole lot worse and not even close to rape.
She on the other hand like many others, might see the rape as worse and say something along the line of 'better just kill me' or 'i would rather die than go through that' and thats what i dont understand.
>>
>>29216694
There were countless polls showing rape as the number 1 fantasy among women.
>>
desu rape should be treated as assault, nothing more.

I ask women about this and all cry "you don't know if you're gonna live" etc but if someone is beating you with a leadpipe you're pretty confident you're dead and yet these people get less time than ebil rapists.
>>
>>29216275
i think the reputation it has is fine. if it's downgraded, it will only happen more frequently.

if you're a male, you have to imagine that you're chad, not a robot. chad has social skills. women want to be around him. women trust him. obviously, scumbag chad gonna scumbag chad. but if rape is downgraded, and seen as "get over it bitch," then semi-scumbag chads, and even good chads, might get in on the action too. because hey no penalty right bro B) "rape" needs to maintain it's place as "wow that's fucking awful" for that reason.

however. it's time for women to ADMIT that other women lie about this. they get drunk, fuck guys, and then feel awkward or dumb about it, and say "rape." but women will never do this. because they think it's letting men off the hook. but it's not. it's just making women take accountability. which is what equality is about.

re: brock turner. the worst thing you (women) can do is make this into a giant, melodramatic, Fox Family special. because all girls will do now is want to be around brock turners more. flirting with danger. what would be better is FACTS. he was handsome. he had a good family. i THOUGHT he was on the up-and-up. but i didn't get to know him. i got drunk around him. i maybe even had DOUBTS about him because x, y, and z. but i went against that. and he took advantage. PERIOD.

but no. rape culture. male privilege. what about black people and drug laws. protect us because we are strong independent womyn. what. ever.
>>
>>29216275
Everyone gets beaten. You look around you and you can usually safely assume that everyone around you knows what that's like. Rape ostracizes you from healthy, honest human development, especially if you're a boy; it's worse for boys because you can't even begin to make sense of being a faggot before you know what a faggot is.
>>
>>29216948
>rape takes away your humanity

as if it wasn't already taken away for them to feel entitled to dress like sluts and entice men to rape them for the simple fact that they feel they don't deserve it anyway

>inb4 you say i said they do

i didn't say they do

so yea, don't act like these women rape victims are some type of vulnerable innocent toddlers
>>
>>29217036
>development
I was referring to child rape in particular, not this grown folk "I was drunk and kissed him and he raped me" nonsense.
>>
>>29216897
You make sense anon, thats the basic ideea i get it, and thats most likely the reason rape is satan.

But thing is that people allways aim to the extremes with whatever they do, if the definition of rape would stay at this point and not get downgraded nor upgraded it would be fine, but it seems like people inflate it too much and extrapolate the definition of rape until literally everything will become rape.

The day breathing near the opposite sex will be illegal thats the day when actual rape will flood the world because people cant be keept so civilised by laws as to not even have sexual toughts or even get close to a female without being scared of breaking any dystopian rape law, people will become too sexually frustrated and literally rape eachother too death.
>>
File: MS Mechasaur.jpg (48 KB, 396x538) Image search: [Google]
MS Mechasaur.jpg
48 KB, 396x538
>>29216275
Mechasaur agrees, he rapes the criminals of the lives
>>
>>29217294
Nice meme you got there Billy, you sure are a special boy
>>
>value in female chastity, being raped takes value away
>women are the choosers while men are generally the chasers in modern dating, rape erases the choice
>chance of disease and a rape baby
>can be injured in attack externally and internally
>psychological distress at being overpowered/forced into an intimate act

Society tells us it's the end of the world for a woman because she's used physically and mentally and I kind of feel the same way. It would tarnish all future sexual encounters and leave a woman feeling violated in both body and mind. I'd probably kms in that position honestly, who wants a wife who has been fucking raped? Plus how shitty it is to go through processing rape kits and court proceedings that sometimes never resolve, and that's even if you could get that far/identify the rapist afterwards.
>>
Y'all posting inna troll thread nigguhs!
>>
>>29217411
Never understood the shame part in women being raped or why men wont want to have anything to deal with raped women.

They might become really paranoid around men and pretty much hate men and thats what it would keep me away from them.

But the fact that she has been raped in itself wouldnt stop me from even getting married to her as if she was like an usealed product, if she loves me i love her but chances are she most likely got traumatized and will turn into an insuferabble bitch for reasons beyond my comprehension.
>>
>>29217475
Not really, im looking for honest opinions and /r9k/ seems like a good place for this stuff
>>
The truth is that most women just pretend to be against rape because they don't want anyone to know about their rape fantasies. It makes them feel guilty and shameful for wanting it when society tells them its wrong so they compensate by becoming anti-rape fascists.
>>
File: healthyplace-article.jpg (253 KB, 461x837) Image search: [Google]
healthyplace-article.jpg
253 KB, 461x837
>>29217595
You might personally not have a problem in dating a woman who was raped but society has a problem with it. There have been cases of victims being harassed or blamed as well, which doesn't help the problem of many blaming themselves to begin with. A lot of victims will feel worthless because they feel "defiled" and have a hard time going forward in new relationships/trusting fully.

I'm not trying to say that rape is the same as murder, but disagree with those trying to minimize the impact it can have on a person.
>>
>>29216897
> it's just making women take accountability. which is what equality is about
you don't actually expect women to do this right? they know what they're doing
>>
>>29217036
Wearing skimpy clothes does not take away your humanity.
>>
Torture and murder are the worst crimes.
>>
What do you guys think of this case? There's a huge shit storm about and I don't really think he is solely responsible

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/06/us/sexual-assault-brock-turner-stanford/
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.