[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tarot reader here, still a newbie, my readings usually turn out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: RWS_Tarot_19_Sun.jpg (156 KB, 750x1296) Image search: [Google]
RWS_Tarot_19_Sun.jpg
156 KB, 750x1296
Tarot reader here, still a newbie, my readings usually turn out to be very accurate though. Did the same thread yesterday with great success. Ask me questions, and let me take a look into your future.

>The questions
Tarot cards represent scenarios in the first place. "What if" -questions regarding different paths to take produce the most accurate results. Please consider your questions before. Questions like "What if I change my career" will be preferred over questions like "What if I ask this girl out"

>Information
Name and age will suffice.

Lets go.
>>
>>24341776
how does this work? Do I have to pose a question?
>>
>>24341776

John

Cancer

Should I stay with my current GF or go for the new girl ive meet?

Also

Will i ever get over my ex friend who got married or will she haunt my dreams forever? Was it my fault I didnt get with her?
>>
>>24341973
Yes, ask me what you want to know and I'll tell you. The best questions are "what if" questions about possible paths to take.

>>24341999
I asked instead two different questions:

>What if John stays with his current girlfriend
9 of swords.
Meaning: Depression, nightmares, intense anxiety, despair

Although a negative card, it more displays that your mindset mind be the problem. You are probably dissatisfied with your current relationship, but it might very well be that its a self fulfilling prophecy that you setting in motion.

http://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/minor-arcana/suit-of-swords/nine-of-swords/

>What if John goes for the other girl he met
Knight of swords

"When we are obsessed by an idea and wish to manifest that idea, we are often so blinded by the desire for its fulfilment that we fail to see the difficulties we may encounter or the consequences of our actions."

Seems to me like you are brainfucking yourself about your current relationship and have anxiety and fear about that situation, which however creates a self fulfilling prophecy. Means, if you dont calm your jets and take a deep breathe, things are going to get ugly between you and your girl.

Going for the other girl isn't bad in itself but basically you are not really considering the risks and act very impulsive and irrational, while being blind to the consequences.

http://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/minor-arcana/suit-of-swords/knight-of-swords/
>>
can i just put anon as my name?
What if I continue being myself?
>>
>>24342515
Well, this is a VERY vague question.

But I got the 4 of pentacles reversed, meaning "Greed, materialism, self-protection"

http://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/minor-arcana/suit-of-pentacles/four-of-pentacles/

You should interpret it yourself.
>>
Name is Trip
23 years old
What if I go back to uni? Good idea?
>>
Anon
What if I decide to move back with one of my parents?
>>
>>24341776
Stephen

Will I be successful in my future plans?
>>
>>24341776
What if Nick stays with his current girlfriend?
>>
>>24342804
woops,
Nick, 20
Will my current girlfriend stay with me?
>>
>>24341776
I'm trying to decide whether I should take a job teaching a class for 9 hours a week mainly to pay bills. What if I didn't take the job? And also what if I do?

Sinead (cringe)
>>
OP, what's some good reading to learn to read tarot ? Always had an interest but never knew where to start.
>>
Dax pls no h8 my prents really like star trek
What if I dropped out of uni?
>>
>>24342682
5 of swords, meaning "Conflict, tension, loss, defeat, win at all costs, betrayal".

Best is you interpret it yourself
http://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/minor-arcana/suit-of-swords/five-of-swords/

>>24342804
>>24342827
"The World" reversed, meaing "Lack of completion, lack of closure".

>As a card of conflict, tension and disagreement, the reversal of the Five of Swords shows that you really just want this period of fighting to be over, so that you can forgive and forget, and then focus your energies on more constructive activities such as restoring your relationship back to normal. The conflict is becoming upsetting now and you realise that there can only be losers in this battle. You now just want to put this behind you and move on.

Seems like the relationship is not going good places

http://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/major-arcana/world/

>>24342785
10 of cups, meaning "Harmony, marriage, happiness, alignment"

This was a vague question, but seems like your biggest concern right now is romantical pursuits. Trying to wife that one girl / trying to find the one, arent you?

Well, seems like you will have success and it will be good

Thats it for today people, I'm out
>>
What if I can't take the path of war?
>>
>>24343222
Oh fuck forgot
J, 19
>>
Marcos, 20

Should I give up on Alejandra ever finding me datable or keep pursuing her?
>>
Paul, 21
Should I tell Brittany how much I love her or should I give up?
>>
File: maj00.jpg (94 KB, 350x600) Image search: [Google]
maj00.jpg
94 KB, 350x600
The good card
>>
ANONYMOUS, 23

WILL I EVER GET A GIRLFRIEND?
>>
>>24341776
Daniel, 21
Will I ever overcome myself or will stay forever the sack of shit I am.
>>
Steve
Will I find any success in my artistic pursuits?
And do parallel universes exist? One where her and I are together again?
>>
Max, 19, Libra

Is societal collapse imminent? Can't figure out how to phrase that for you but please answer since you ignored me last time.
>>
What if I never attain true peace and success in my lifetime?
Jon 18
>>
Brandon

What will happen if I pursue her romantically?
>>
I don't think Op is coming back guys...
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.