[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do when you feel like shit, robots? My life is pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: sadflek.jpg (16 KB, 620x374) Image search: [Google]
sadflek.jpg
16 KB, 620x374
What do you do when you feel like shit, robots?

My life is pretty much falling to pieces around my head right now but I have no one to talk to about it. I don't really have close friends and I'm not close with any of my family. What strategies do you have for putting things out of your mind and pretending they don/t exist for a little bit so you don't have to deal with life?
>>
>>29214499
Just suffer through them. I'm 30 and I have literally never had one friend. That plus all of the other awful shit that's happened to me combined with being a KHV. I learned that there is nothing you can do to escape it. If your life is shit you are going to feel like shit. Some may say to go to the gym, or better yourself, or "go outside and meet people" but that isn't an option for people like me.

The good news is that you wont feel really super shitty forever. If you just keep busy with something and try not to have an idle moment you'll find that you werent even thinking about it. But the second you have an idle moment it will come back. Its always there and will never ever leave.
>>
>>29214499
This >>29214583
Running away only prolongs the shitty feeling. Once it tortures you enough you eventually become resistant to them.
I know I did, at some point I just said "whatever" and just carried on.
>>
>>29214583
I've tried this approach but real life bullshit still seeps through. I tried cutting myself off completely and it just made things worse. I have a lot of reading to catch up with at the minute so I'm hoping I can dive into a book and get some respite for a while.
>>
Go see a good therapist. Sometimes when we lose ourself it's hard to see ourself on are own. This is because, you ego is always perventing you on seeing your own self. Your ego is probably weak because, it lost some morals from its foundation. I psychoanalysis can help you put your life together.
>>
>>29214583
>If you just keep busy with something and try not to have an idle moment you'll find that you werent even thinking about it. But the second you have an idle moment it will come back.
That used to work for me until 30, then I just think about it all the time even when I'm deeply concentrating on something. I can drown it out when I'm doing 2-3 things simultaneously, like playing a game, watching a movie and shitposting on /r9k/, but if I don't do at least 2-3 things it's always there.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.