[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bolton's are best house and every true robot should support them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: 1421027000753.png (213 KB, 624x624) Image search: [Google]
1421027000753.png
213 KB, 624x624
bolton's are best house and every true robot should support them
>>
I'm still butthurt about the red wedding tbqh

fuck the boltons
>>
Roose Bolton is an ageless ice being who preserves himself by flaying the skin of his heirs and wearing them, giving the illusion that the Bolton lineage has passed on. In truth, there has only been one Bolton patriarch, who is the flayed man on their banners: that man is Roose, the true Roose, beneath the ruse of his skin.

In the past, the Bolton patriarch is said to have worn the skin of a Stark lord. The ageless man who currently calls himself Roose Bolton at one point impersonated the Stark lord in Winterfell.

Ramsay Snow/Bolton is Roose's current heir, who he groomed because Ramsay shares his distinctive eyes. Roose will kill Ramsay, flay him, and wear his skin, giving the illusion that Roose has died and Ramsay has become the lord of the Dreadfort; in truth it is the same Bolton as always, wearing a new skin, which does not cover those chilling, pale eyes.

Roose Bolton uses leeches, prunes, and spiced wine to preserve his health in an unnaturally preserved body. He is hairless because hair does not grow through the patched on skin; his voice is unnaturally quiet because his vocal cords are weak; he is obsessed with his health because he knows the flesh he is wearing is always rotting; he perpetually wears strong perfume to cover this, though he still smells unsettling beneath the sweet smell.
>>
>>24341352
House Dayne is the best house. Inb4 Jon Snow's real mother is Ashara Dayne the lover of Eddard Stark before his brother was killed by the mad king forcing him to marry Catelyn Tully to keep the promised alliance.
>>
>>24341569
>mad stark supporter

get a load of this normie

starks are the most normie shithead house in GoT
>>
>>24341616
Bran is a robot tho
>>
>>24341616

Actually the true normie opinion is that the Starks are all dumb because 'muh honor' and that Roose is cool because he's so 'cold and calculating xD'
>>
>>24341646
bran is a fucking super hero marvel tier character that can control direwolves and hodor

>>24341658
yea no, normies hate the boltons
>>
>>24341603
it's so fucking obvious. I hope George doesn't treat it like some incredible twist
>>
>>24341694
But he's still a robot. He is literally going to die a virgin and will never smash Meera like he wants to
>>
>>24341721
he can just enter her mind and masturbate

that counts doesn't it?
>>
File: 1435099153073.jpg (175 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1435099153073.jpg
175 KB, 1280x720
>not supporting stannis

fucking fags
>>
>>24341762
>supporting a man who got rekt by 20 Good Men

stannis kucks make me laugh
>>
>>24341778
blame the shitty writers for that u tv fag
>>
File: 1239767.gif (2 MB, 355x360) Image search: [Google]
1239767.gif
2 MB, 355x360
>>24341795
>he thinks stannis won't get BTFO in the next book which will come out in about 32 years

KEK
>>
Why does everyone act like Roose is a genius? Everyone in the North now despises him, his only ally (the Lannisters) have been JUST-tier since Tywin's death and are now unable to protect him. The Boltons are on the verge of getting BTFO by the other Northern houses, so at this point it seems like he made a massive miscalculation.
>>
>>24341715
Their house emblem is a fucking flaming sword. Of course it is obvious that his mother is Ashara Dayne.
>>
Why did the show kill off so many people alive in the books?
>Barristan Selmy
>Stannis
>Robb Stark's wife.

All alive in the books.
>>
>>24341814
regardless of that ill still be upset at how shit that last episode handled it all, im more so annoyed at how fucking poorly it was done over the fact of what actually happened
>>
>>24341870
for robb's wife, it's just a loose end

there's this theory that she's pregnant with robb's child, d&d probably knew about the theory and just shat all over it and killed her to tie up the loose end.

selmy will probably die in the next book as will stannis
>>
>>24341870
cause its a fucking mess and has been completely altered to appeal to normalfags
>>
>>24341926
>affc and adwd weren't a mess

everything after asos is shit, lets get real here

i have no hope that the next book will be any better either.
>>
File: fatwalda.jpg (334 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
fatwalda.jpg
334 KB, 500x700
Roose Bolton confirmed for hi test
>>
>implying robots would be nobility

We are nights watch as fuck. Thought of as bottom of the barrel scumbags and don't get laid.
>>
>>24341830
>his only ally (the Lannisters) have been JUST-tier since Tywin's death and are now unable to protect him

Well it's not like Roose could've foreseen Tywin dying weeks after after the Red Wedding
>>
>>24341944
everything ive seen which compares the books to the show makes the show seem a whole lot worse in comparison, not saying the books are amazing they probably aren't and like you say are a mess but still the way the story plays out seems to make a lot more sense in the books than just what is tried to be portrayed over into the show.
>>
>>24341978
because they had to condense all the bullshit that goes on in the books

brienne literally just wanders around trying to find sansa the entire time in affc

there's a lot of pointless filler in those two books. like.. A LOT. they really fucked up jaime's plot though
>>
>>24342022
Feast is at least forgivable for its' decent worldbuilding. Dance is only saved from the trash bin by the Northern chapters, few as they are.
>>
>>24342036
the only parts i ever really liked in affc and adwd were the ironborn chapters

other than that... arya and jon's are good

the rest is...ugh.
>>
>>24342022
>they really fucked up jaime's plot though

Oh god this.

I honestly didn't think they could do worse than the Dorne plot in the book, but D&D found a way
>you want the good girl but you need the bad pussy XD
>>
File: 1434796308804.jpg (593 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1434796308804.jpg
593 KB, 1200x900
>>24342022
yeah exactly, ive heard about all the pointless shit and it's obviously quite a challenge in deciding what to include and what to leave out but they should at least try to hold together what remaining plots they still have. jaimes whole season 5 plot was fucking retarded and made no sense, then you read about what it was supposed to be and its annoying. also there are lots of characters they seem to completely whitewash and change to just be flat out evil or good or whatever, its lame.
>>
File: 1396956587829.jpg (196 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
1396956587829.jpg
196 KB, 900x700
>>24342084
I liked the tyrion and jaime povs
>>
>>24342126
he doesn't have much of a plot t b h

he just wanders around the riverlands trying to end the war. it's not as boring as brienne's plot, but it's nothing special. there's some good moments, especially the chapter with edmure, but meh...

>>24342155
i got bored of his plot once he got kidnapped by jorah. after that it's just a series of them moving around and being prisoners. i honestly enjoyed how they cut out 90% of the bullshit from tyrion's plot in the show and just shoved him in front of dany ASAP
>>
>>24341352
this show should have ended in season 3 just like the book should have after the 3rd.

dany's presence added too much complication to an already convoluted story
>>
>>24341870
Because the show jumpoed the shark and only had one good episode last season

That fat nigger needs to get to writing
>>
>>24341966
he shouldn't have put so much trust in the Lannisters if an old man like Tywin was the only person keeping them together
>>
File: D&DGHOSt.jpg (52 KB, 791x286) Image search: [Google]
D&DGHOSt.jpg
52 KB, 791x286
>>24342237
tyrion chapters provided info on essos and the golden company. it expanded the whole targ pretenders story
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.