[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls are hornier than guys, FACT. > All girls are bisexual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr.png (161 KB, 629x371) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.png
161 KB, 629x371
Girls are hornier than guys, FACT.
> All girls are bisexual because they have to "explore" their self, they just want to get off. They ALL sleep around

> There is literally no girl on the planet who stays a virgin by will. While other men wait for marriage.

> Most marriages end in divorce from the woman initiating it. Because she needs new dick in her life.
> Millions of men in marriages end up paying child support for a kid that isn't theirs because the woman got so horny she had to cheat on her husband WITHOUT a condom.

The ONLY traits a woman desires in a man, reflects what she deems the quality of the sex would be.

> Wants men significantly taller than her for more flexible sex positions.
> Wants strong men so that they can lift her and put her on their cock and fuck her while doing the moonwalk.
> Wants aggressive/violent men to fulfill their rape fantasies and love the idea of a guy who just will fuck her no matter what.

> Wants confident men, that means men who are open to many sexual fantasies, pegging.. anal, licking her butthole.

> Wants to fuck black men, because of their high testosterone which leads to higher sex drives and more dominance in bed.

> Wants funny guys, so she can appear to not be a whore who just wants to be fucked.
> They're willing to get paid $500 to make a sex tape that's viewed by 10's of millions of people just to get one night of dicking.
> Is impatient with inexperienced guys because she needs high quality sex NOW, not in the 1 week it takes to learn.

They would rather be part of chads harem than spend the 1 week it takes an inexperienced guy to learn.

They put on fake lips, fake butts, fake tits, high heels and make-up, lipstick & fake hair and nails JUST for that sex.
>>
File: 1445784477461.jpg (14 KB, 249x228) Image search: [Google]
1445784477461.jpg
14 KB, 249x228
>>29211427
ITT: people think women aren't people and out to get them

Also most men don't save themselves for marriage, most just do it because they cannot get any and use it as an excuse
Divorce does not happen because of women mainly, its a mix of both genders
You do not have to pay for a child that isn't you. Also if your wife cheats then she gets less In divorce
Women get implants / wear makeup to look better, some guys also do it. It's the same logic as going to the gym to look better
Most women don't have rape fantasies, and just prefer taller guys with decent sized penis's
You would also accept money for a sex tape if you had the chance most of the time

Why do you hate women anon? Is it because you are too much of a sperg to get a gf? I laughed at this post with my gf as we speak
>>
>>29211588
> You do not have to pay for a child that isn't you.
http://www.rense.com/general51/chsup.htm
Shitty grammar, but I'm guessing you meant "yours"

>>29211588
> too much of a sperge to get a gf?
I have a practice gf. I'll drop her when better comes along.

> Most women don't have rape fantasies
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201508/why-do-women-have-rape-fantasies
> two-thirds of women admitting to having rape fantasies.

> some guys also do it.
Great, you compare a .1% population of the male gender with the vast 95%+ of women.

You're a waste of air.
>>
>>29211427
>Wants to fuck black men, because of their high testosterone which leads to higher sex drives and more dominance in bed
Is this true? I haven't noticed that many girls dating black guys.
>>
>>29211427
I doubt MILLIONS of men are straddled with child support for kids that aren't their own. Nice try though.
>>
File: 1437711449270.jpg (365 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
1437711449270.jpg
365 KB, 1200x600
>>29211859
Women are very impressionable and weak to propaganda.

With all the BM/WM programming the media and general whitebashing, they will destroy their genetic heritage like little sheep to the slaughter, just as planned.
>>
>>29211859
> dating
You.. fail to realize they FUCK black guys, not date them.

You guys still get them in the end with their cum dripping out their pussy or the single moms floating around.
>>
>>29211906
http://www.rense.com/general51/chsup.htm

2009 study, so properly add on the additional numbers with the statistics for the 7 years that passed.
> Roughly 12% of men who refuse to pay child support do so because they are not the father. Yet when a man doesn't pay support for a child that he has proven is not his progeny, under current law and practice, Colorado labels him a "Deadbeat Dad," takes his drivers and other professional licenses away (making it almost impossible for him to work), and then throws him in jail for contempt of court. That often occurs without a hearing and certainly without a jury trial. A man can get out of prison for murder based on DNA evidence but can't get out of child support payments or jail based on the same conclusive evidence.

> Today, 30% of DNA paternity tests, nearly one in three, prove that the man involved is not the father of the child in question. Currently more than 300,000 such tests are done each year.

Knowing you, you'll read this post then not reply and act like you never saw it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.