[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things in entertainment that annoy you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: careful, plates are hot.jpg (119 KB, 425x640) Image search: [Google]
careful, plates are hot.jpg
119 KB, 425x640
-Cop sees something that looks like drugs or blood. He wipes it with his pink and taste it to identify what it is
-Rich beautiful people portrayed as jerks
-the only people who take school seriously are losers and nerds
-teachers do not know how to plan out their lectures so that the bell ringers on them during a lecture. Also when the bell rings the students immediately head out of the door as the teacher is explaining homework
-you cannot be a well-rounded person. If you're pretty, you're dumb and mean. If you're smart, you're ugly and socially inept.
-if a guy accidentally walks in a girl naked, he deserves to be beaten to a pulp
-characters experiencing their first romance spend an entire season getting the courage to hold each other's hands. Once they do they are just holding each other's hands with their pinkies.
-if it's a superhero show, characters monologue instead of just taking down the guy that's tied down and act surprised when they escape after the monologue.
-Writers believe that a good story can't happen if all characters didn't act stupid
-tall girls can't be into short guys without being crazy or having an ulterior motive
>>
>>29209625
whole swat squad rushes in room...after main character, who is totally unprotected by any kevlar armor and just wears a cup
>>
>>29209625
"Zoom-in. Enhance."

>Basically everything about CSI shows, totally pulled-from-somebodies-ass garbage

Bad dudes are always piss-poor shots.

(according to glee) a gay man pressuring and harassing a straight man for sex constantly is totally acceptable

(according to maaaany sources) a man who hits on a woman had better hope she's attracted to him. Creepy line from handsome dude: she'll fuck on the first date. Innocent compliment from average guy: might as well have dickslapped her in the mouth.

Cheating sluts are always portrayed as deep, sensitive souls who are just incapable of not letting their pussy wander and are totally justified because their complex emotions are the real issue and not the fact that they can't keep their legs closed.
>laying in bed next to guy who just pounded her, looking wistfully at the ceiling
>"oh gawd wat has I done"
Round two
>"oh gawd wat has I continued to do"

>It's always super obvious who the monster is in like every episode of Scooby-Doo

>Why the fuck do team rocket want pikachu so badly? Where do they keep getting funds for their robots and stuff, seeing as how they never fucking accomplish anything?
>>
>>29209625
>-the only people who take school seriously are losers and nerds
You don't know how wrong I think this is and how much it pissed me off. I was generic nice guy with glasses in high school and I was a full nerd when it came to vidya but I couldn't do math, science or physics to save my life. People kept asking me to help them with their homework and didn't realise that I used dial-up google to do mine and barely turned it in in time. At least until my grades came up.

All because of American high school stereotypes.

>-teachers do not know how to plan out their lectures so that the bell ringers on them during a lecture. Also when the bell rings the students immediately head out of the door as the teacher is explaining homework

Also teachers being into what they're teaching at all. Most teachers I've seen as well as professors in college have been sounding bored out of their mind while giving a lecture because they've done this a thousand times before and they're annoyed to be there.
>>
>>29209625
>-tall girls can't be into short guys without being crazy or having an ulterior motive

seems pretty realistic to me :^)
>>
>>29209625

>-tall girls can't be into short guys without being crazy or having an ulterior motive

Well this one's true IRL SENPAI.
>>
>Characters have sex
>They don't clean all up the cum afterwards.
>>
>tall girls can't be with short guys unless

Stopped reading there

No girl wants a shorter guy

It's like wanting a guy with hereditary cancer
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.