[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meet girl Get gives me sigals that shes interested after 3rd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: images.png (11 KB, 426x346) Image search: [Google]
images.png
11 KB, 426x346
Meet girl
Get gives me sigals that shes interested after 3rd day
Click
Ask her
"Duh"
(Omfg a woman likes me)
Wow my god im on the moon for days
*date her
>everything was going smoothly
Its in the bag everything is great
>post on /r9k/ brag i made it
Announcement to make
>im never coming back to 4chan or this shit filled depression pit
>2 months in relationship
Gf starts to catch onto the fact that im a loser
>shes 18 (i thought i could keep my insecurities on the low for a bit longer)
Im 26, falling massively in love with her obsession 24/7 thinking of her, my first hug, first kiss & lose my virginity to her

She breaks up with me eventually cause of my poor lifestyle that's unconcealable

Left with myself once again only to feel worse than prior to falling for her

*can't bare the emotional anguish, heart broke, constantly crazily think about her

Sent her phone calls & texts begging her back

She blocked me

>can't contact her

I can't live without her
I truly can not exist alone anymore

It baffles me how there are people who get in and out of relationships constantly & move on

Where as I can't even seem to brush my first ever romantic experience off

I literally can not live anymore simply cannot
>>
Commencing standard /r9k/ breakup procedure #1

*Point And Laugh*

"Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha,"
>>
It is your first step to become a chad, the heartbreak, it offers the mental anguish that propels you to change. Now you must alter your behaviour and lifestyle. In order to satisfy her materialistic needs you must become a wagecuck, once you're a proper healthy wagecuck with good habits there shall be countless women to be conquered by thyself and you shall forgot thy torment of yore.
>>
You need to become a recluse for a few years
>>
>>29208780
wow your a twat you couldn't just leave you had to rub everyones noses in it. you are worst than a normie m8

You can live with out a women you've done it before.
>She breaks up with me eventually cause of my poor lifestyle that's unconcealable

Thats way to vague.
typical roastie behavior
>>
>>29208780
>breakups suck! You'll get better!
You give a normie case, you get a normie solution.
>>
Are you the same guy who called us faggots and you didn't mind being cvcked?
>>
>older girl ggets me drinks when I am 20
>pressures me into drinking them
>jumps on me and we have sex in her car
>literally never talk again
>still feel heartbroken and empty inside like I just lost the love of my life
Just like that, I lost my chance for wizardy and I never even have had sex again after either. Didn't even cum
>>
>>29210189
literal semen daemon. kek
>>
>>29208780
haHAA
You fell for the normie meme and failed. Your only redemption is a shooting :^)
>>
File: 1323786215767.png (309 KB, 460x320) Image search: [Google]
1323786215767.png
309 KB, 460x320
The best part is that she probably has a fat cock in her guts right now, and Op knows it.
>>
File: 1464475101268.gif (2 MB, 250x209) Image search: [Google]
1464475101268.gif
2 MB, 250x209
>>29210189
>Didn't even cum
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.