[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are girls on dating websites so superficial? Most of them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1463447063839.png (185 KB, 308x539) Image search: [Google]
1463447063839.png
185 KB, 308x539
Why are girls on dating websites so superficial? Most of them don't even have a bio, and they don't even check you back after you visit their profile or respond to your messages. Are they all looking for a 2 meters tall, muscular Chad? Most of them aren't even that pretty.
>>
Yeah they are. They're spoiled with attention so they only respond to hot guys that they think they can land from the inflated ego, but those guys usually just want to pump and dump them. This has the unfortunate side effect of them thinking they can actually date guys above their level, and leads to an endless cycle of being fucked and dumped till they're 30 and realize that they've wasted their entire youth.
>>
>>29205744
I finally found a chinese cartoon girl that I found cute. After all these years I finally found one. What is her name?
>>
>>29205770
It's terrible. I mean fuck, they don't even check your profile after you messaged them. All the messages I send usually have something to do with their bio too, so I won't appear like yet another generic and thirsty guy who only asks them what's up. This one bitch checked out my profile, I messaged her, then she checked it again but never replied.

Found one girl who's into video games and animu and is super hot (which is weird). Hopefully she replies back. If she doesn't, I guess I'll only check my profile once a week or something until I eventually delete or abandon it due to not having anyone interested in me.

>>29205794
Dunno.
>>
Dating sites are normally in addition to a healthy social life for most women. Therefore men they interact with in real life are being graded on their personality + looks, but men posting their ugly mugs on dating profiles are being graded only on their looks. Because you can never get to know someone through text.
>>
>>29205744
>Most of them don't even have a bio
I've noticed that most of the ones that don't have a bio/have a shitty bio are also ugly af, while the reasonably attractive looking ones are always the ones that actually try

That's really counterintuitive, like, do they actually get laid this way? Or do they realize their chances are low either way because of their face/fatness so they only make a half-assed attempt?

I can get the second part because it seems natural that someone who puts in effort to make their face look good would also be willing to put in extra effort to make the rest of them look good, but why wouldn't a girl that looks like shit try to compensate in some way?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.