[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>haircut in 4 hours not looking forward to the social interaction.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 16
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 221x228
>haircut in 4 hours
not looking forward to the social interaction. At least I know what type of haircut I want. How the fuck do I deal with annoying ass people who want to talk while cutting my hair?
>>
just cut your own hair
>>
>>29205087
i know this feeling

part of me cant waits until I start balding so I have a reason to take a razor to my head regularly without question
>>
>>29205087
>haven't cut my hair in months
>my parents like it but I feel self conscious so I wear hats and beanies
>hate describing what sort of cut I want and having the cutters talk to me so I dont bother
my hair isnt long but its the longest it has ever been. it turns into a sort of weird coconut afro sort of shape when I get out of the shower but shapes in a weird/cool sort of way but I have to adjust it constantly and it oils up within a day without a shower.
I don't plan on cutting it anymore and just wear hats and maybe start holding it back with a hair/head band, bandana, or putting it in a ponytail.
I'd shave my head but I feel that's worse and I'd fuck it up, might as well see how long I can grow it before I go bald.
>>29205178
>part of me cant waits until I start balding so I have a reason to take a razor to my head regularly without question
you're not alone
>>
>>29205087
>tfw hair has been growing for over 18 months
>>
I'm an autistic antisocial freak and even I don't mind talking to my barber.

You can talk about literally anything and not put much effort into it because it doesn't matter what he thinks of you

Last time I got my hair cut I talked to my barber about how mosquitos are less common in our area and how fucked up rules are in condos
>>
>getting your hair cut
>ever
normie.
>>
If they start talking, just say: i have no interest in speaking with you, just cut my hair.

Don't care if they are offended.
>>
my mum gets a woman to come to my house and cut my hair. Still she tries to converse with me but at least im not out in public where everyone can see me. She's coming next weekend.
>>
File: 1460522315753.jpg (72 KB, 675x683) Image search: [Google]
1460522315753.jpg
72 KB, 675x683
>>29205363
>calls himself autistic and antisocial
>easily makes small talk with a stranger
>>
I went last week and it was really awkward

Guy asked me what I did and when he found out I was a neet the conversation basically stopped. I could literally hear him breathing the entire time.
>>
>>29205474
It's easy with barbers because they'll talk about anything

You could literally just chat the weather, barber dont give a fuck its just hit job
>>
File: 1454399536645.png (33 KB, 543x343) Image search: [Google]
1454399536645.png
33 KB, 543x343
>it's a female barber

>she makes smalltalk and praises you loudly when you move your head like she asked

makes me feel like a fucking child
>>
>>29205514
He stopped because you gave him a final "stop talking to me" answer. Most barbers are socially intelligent people and can tell when their clients want to be left alone. He was doing you a favour
>>
i just go in say what i want and dont say anything further. i have been going to the same barber all my life so i think we have an unspoken understanding of each other.
also i have a cousin that is too scared to get a haircut in town so she makes me do it.
the autism runs deep in this family.
>>
>>29205591
Yeah I figured that much, there's no winning with my autism
>>
>>29205441
fuck man that would be worse than actually talking to them
>>
File: 1446031750674.jpg (32 KB, 250x150) Image search: [Google]
1446031750674.jpg
32 KB, 250x150
>live in shitty part of town
>only barber nearby is black

and that's how I've had the same close cropped haircut for six years
>>
>>29205569
female barbers are the fucking worst. My mom used to drag me to some salon place to get my haircut and they just wouldnt shut up. "where do you go to school" "do you drive" "what clubs do you do". Fucking hell if i say i dont drive and dont do any activities please just leave me alone. At least some of the girls were kind of cute.
>>
>get haircut
>take off glasses and close eyes cause I can't see much of shit anyway
>feel thighs, ass and boobs of the girl cutting my hear as she manoeuvres around me and presses herself close while touching my head.
>>
>>29205640
its much worse when you wear glasses because you cant see anything until the haircut is actually done. makes it alot riskier in my opinion.
>>
>>29205087
just give short simple answers to questions or topics brought up, it's not rude and it kind of makes them stop trying because it's awkward.
>>
File: 1431923891709.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1431923891709.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>get my mom to give me a lift to the barbers so I can save bus money (she needed to go shopping anyway)
>she comes in half way through the haircut
>is that your mom anon?
>how old are you again?
>don't you have a license?

Might cut my hair with a shotgun next time desu
>>
>>29205640
She was into you, bro.
>>
File: Best haircut.jpg (120 KB, 1167x843) Image search: [Google]
Best haircut.jpg
120 KB, 1167x843
>>29205087
Why not try this haircut?
If not just get a marine buzz cut.
>>
Had a haircut the other day by this turkish geezer, really nice man he was. At the end of the haircut he gave me a can of coke and a packet of crisps.
>>
>>29205682
Fuck that haircut FUCK THAT NORMIE HAIRCUT
REEE
>>
>>29205638

>get loud black female haircutter
>jokingly insults me the entire time
>"you're a little guy in a big body"
>tells me how she punched out someone once
>acts like she knows everything about hair, mentions how she's been a haircutter forever
>the haircut doesn't even look good

/pol/ was right senpai.
>>
>>29205692
top lad, that gent
>>
>>29205692
Old men are god tier barbers. That's what you need to find yourself OP, an actual barbershop NOT a faggy hair salon. My barber makes some very light smalltalk when I first walk in and then just shuts the fuck up and cuts my hair. Great haircut every time, never have to worry about telling him exactly what I want because he already knows, and no annoying conversation.
>>
File: Screenshot_6.jpg (27 KB, 347x390) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_6.jpg
27 KB, 347x390
>>29205640
This is why i only go to a specific male barber now.

>go to barber shop down the street
>at this point in my life i had been going through depression and NEETdom
>dad told me he'd call adult services unless i showered and got a haircut with some of his money
>waiting in the shop with my hair still wet from the shower
>sit there awkwardly while the two barbers (both female) cut hair and cluck about boys and music or whatever stupid stacy barbers do
>finally sit in the chair
>she asks me what i want and i realize i didn't even think of what to get
>she asks me something about millimeters for my hair and i don't know what the fuck she's on about
>say something along the lines of four millimeters short
>she pauses, says alright, and begins
>the whole time she is cutting i try to covertly enjoy her slightly pressing against me to shave some hair or whatever
>it had been so long since i'd even seen a woman in real life i had to hold down my rock hard dick under that black hair blanket thing the whole time
>i am so distracted by her that i do not notice she is giving me the worst haircut of my life
>she presses her tits into my face as she shaves the back of my head
>do a short grunt and cum in my fucking pants
>sort of shake when i do it so she fucks up my hair even more
>come out of my succubi induced trance and look at my fucking hair
>it looks like pic related, with a small bald spot near the scalp where she cut when i moved from coming
>put the money on the counter and run all the way back home
>just shave my head bald when i get there and tell dad it went fine
>now just go to my bro barber instead

women, not even once.
>>
>>29205711
too right, made my hair smell nice for about 3 days too. must be the hairspray or something
>>
File: (60).jpg (152 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
(60).jpg
152 KB, 900x900
>>29205087

>how do you need it?
>uh just need it shortened a bit
>no I mean what clipper size?
>I don't know
>well I need to know
>can you just shorten it and I'll tell you if I want it any shorter when you're done?
>no I really do have to know

I don't even know what a clipper is.
>>
>>29205747
that's how you know you've got a shitty/inexperienced barber

the good ones will just give you whatever they think would look nice with your hair if you ask, which is what i do
>>
File: Write_Funny_Stories_Step_10.jpg (541 KB, 3344x2500) Image search: [Google]
Write_Funny_Stories_Step_10.jpg
541 KB, 3344x2500
>>29205739
Holy shit, thanks for the laugh
>>
i just get my mom to buzz it with the half inch attachment. i can't be bothered with hair anymore i hated combing my long faggy hair in high school.
>>
File: 1429576997208.jpg (35 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
1429576997208.jpg
35 KB, 450x338
>tfw haven't had a haircut in 2 years
>>
>>29205864
show us your hair you fucking dogman
>>
>>29205087
you talk to them, god i bet youll go home and ask r9k why your such a robot
>>
File: sheldon-s-hair-cut-o[1].gif (1008 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
sheldon-s-hair-cut-o[1].gif
1008 KB, 320x180
>>29205739
Should've had mommy bring your haircut records.
>>
File: pepe_reeeeeeee.jpg (85 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
pepe_reeeeeeee.jpg
85 KB, 800x600
>>29206006
>just talk to them
if only.it was this easy. Get the fuck off my board you fucking normie.
>>
>>29205087
just yourself anon :^)

ravioliraviolioriginalcommentoli[/spooiler]
>>
File: anime.jpg (138 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
anime.jpg
138 KB, 620x620
>>29205087
after stumbling over trying to explain what kind of haircut I want (she eventually replied, """A GENTLEMANS HAIRCUT THEN""") my hairdresser worked out I was autistic and didnt try and talk to me

dreading going back again, ill leave it atleast 6 motths
>>
>>29205087
Oh man, there is no hope for you
>can't make small talk
>get annoyed by people trying
I bet you wore all black in high school, too
>>
File: 1455158144951.png (2 KB, 198x164) Image search: [Google]
1455158144951.png
2 KB, 198x164
How about getting yourself a decent clipper and going for a classic buzzcut

I just gave myself another one today, it's literally GOAT tier

And try to find a beard style that works for you to really make it pop (I personally prefer a minimalist goatee approach which doesn't need much maintenance at all)
>>
>tfw local barber doesn't talk

Feels good
>>
>>29205682
I've been rocking this shit for about three years now.

>hard to fuck up on barber's side
>quick as only the top needs any scissor work
>easy to keep clean
>can go a month without a trim and still look decent
>>
I get my hair cut 3/4 times a year, I must give off this vibe that stops smalltalk dead in its tracks, it doesn't make me hate it any less though.

I try and mentally disengage, and then I buy something nice for lunch/dinner.
>>
Just go 3 on the sides, tapered back and long top. You can't go wrong with Hitler youth hair.
>>
>>29205087
My hair is pretty long and messy haven't been in like 6 months but i'm far too autistic to go so it is slowly getting worse. What do?
>>
>>29207361
Then go back and ask for a gentleman's haircut you stupid fuck.
>>
File: ranked ELO 2174.0 ELO.jpg (80 KB, 498x766) Image search: [Google]
ranked ELO 2174.0 ELO.jpg
80 KB, 498x766
>>29207702
what the fuck is a gentlemans haircet she jus tmade that up obviously

can u imagine how autistic I will sound saying that also
>>
>>29207788
Then find a google image which looks like the haircut, bring it in and say, "yeah, can you cut it like this?"
>>
yes/no answers till their reserve for generic conversational fodder runs out
>>
File: ranked ELO 2162.0 ELO.jpg (555 KB, 738x972) Image search: [Google]
ranked ELO 2162.0 ELO.jpg
555 KB, 738x972
>>29207854
omg that's also autistic
if I atleast just act like I've never been to a hair cut before everytime that's not too bad
>>
>>29207875
"you see the game last night?"
"yes"
"what'd you think?"
"yes"
>>
>>29205363
>how mosquitos are less common in our area and how fucked up rules are in condos
Thats not even worth thinking about. Why would you share that with someone else?
>>
>>29205524
>just chat the weather,
The fact that you know how to do that makes you a MASSIVE normie
>>
>haven't had a haircut in at least a year
>nobody can cut my hair right
>no haircut looks good on me
Thanks genetics for fucking my entire life up since puberty.
>>
>>29207901
"you see the game last night?"
"no"
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.