[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Stories about you so badass they'd get discarded as fake.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
>Be me.
>Way back in the nein-th grade.
>All of my elective classes take place in the computer lab.
>Never do work, just fuck around.
>Try to get admin so I can download vidya.
>AdminPassword.jpg
>No prevail.
>Assignment where we make a commercial.
>There is a filming room where they film morning announcements, then broadcast it through CCTV. library is connected by a hallway.
>Librarian is an idiot, and gone.
>Find sticky note on the librarian's desk with admin credentials.
>Install shit, and bypass filter to look at shit that was auto-blocked because the thing we used searched for stuff with just single words eg. Games.
>want more
>lots more
>WANT MASSIVE HIJINKS
>Install Cain.
>Fuck with people's computers.
>Spam shit on the keyboard.
>Open Notepad and talk to them about how I'm a ghost trapped in the computer or something.
>Make windows freakout.
>Hold shift randomly.
>Copy and paste icons randomly.
>You name it I did it, never caught.
>People talking about random computer fuckery, and eventually conclude it's a hacker.
>Honestly I'm just messing around to a larger extent.
>FF to June, last week.
>Gotta go out with a bang.
>Spam onscreen messages on every computer by running a program in the school's shared folder.
>Every computer FUCKING CRASHES.
>THE WHOLE SCHOOL'S LIGHTS GO OUT.
>Turns out the school got a high tech automation system that ran in the background of someone's computer.
>People screaming and laughing.
>Every legend confirmed about the hacker.

As unbelievable as it is, it's true, everybody except the students just thought it was an outage because our city had a lot.
Pic unrelated.
>>
the anonymous hacker shows his face

we've been waiting
>>
I bashed a guy at highschool that was bullying me so badly they called an ambulance.

He didn't actually leave in the ambulance, they were just checking him out.

But everyone saw pissed off anon getting dragged to the office after a fight, and then the ambo shows up. Few people fucked with me after that
>>
I once defended my little brother in a fit of rage that I havent felt since.
I was in highschool senior year and my little brother had just started highschool. Saw some guys bully him and it really pissed me off. I just ran in there and instead of trying to talk it out, I knocked out the first guy straight away with one hard punch and then was left fighting 3 others which didnt go so well. Managed to keep them away and then some random guy joined the fight and helped us out. I was friends with that nice dude during highschool, but never after that. I guess it wasnt really all that badass, but I felt like a good big brother for the first time ever for defending my little bro. After all these years he still remembers that.
>>
>>29204201
Good job, dude.
>>
>be shy geek in jr. high and get bullied
>in gym class we play kickball sometimes inside of the gym
>6 basketball hoops in the room,
>all of them score extra points but the one at the far end opposite of the home plate is an automatic win the game becuase the gym teacher didnt think anyone could make it

I'll bet you can guess what happened next. I fucking kicked into that hoop. And everyone in my gym class wen't silent. The gym teacher waved me on and I ran around all the bases as even the most popular kidchads and stacies gazed upon me in amazement.

Best moment of my entire life right there. I still remember it as it was yesterday even after 12 years.
>>
Best moment

>Girl in class always asks my friend if he wants to hang out
>Always says no for some reason but it becomes a routine joke
>One day she asks and he says no
>I say "man I wish cute girls would ask me to hang out"
>Her face turns red
>Class starts cheering

Felt good man
>>
pretty funny story man i kek'd
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.