[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanon greentext
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 20
File: 1465622266933.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465622266933.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
>sitting in pub with qt bf holding hands acrosss the table
>start examining the nails on my right hand, which I clip whenever he comes over so we can do butt stuff
>he immediately notices me doing this and does the look away/blush thing as he remembers why they're short
>start massagging his palm with those two fingers in the exact same motion I use to massage his prostate
>he knows exactly what I'm doing
>fold his hand into a fist with my left hand
>work those two fingers on my right hand into his fist, pushing past the squeezing pressure of his fingers
>he gasps and squirms in his seat
>immediately hides in his hood and puts onne leg up to try and hide his boner
And now the mental link is there so I can get him all flustered whenever I do that thing with my fingers while holding his hand.
>>
File: 1465622621018.png (40 KB, 212x200) Image search: [Google]
1465622621018.png
40 KB, 212x200
>invite qt sub guy I'm interested over to my house
>he's super, SUPER self-conscious about his fetishes and being submissive, which is great fun because I can make him blush really easily
>somehow, I manage to coax it out of him that he'd like to try pegging
>intredasting.jpg
>wait I don't have my strapon harness or anything with me
>never mind, I have a cunning plan
>few hours later
>I'm sitting in an armchair in front of the fire, he's sitting on my lap curled up against me, we're watching generic shit on TV and swapping stories of drunken misdemeanors
>while telling a story, I nonchalantly slide my hand up the back of his thigh, making him immediately freeze and look at me like, 'oh god what are you doing not sure if want'
>I carry on with my story, and start gently caress his taint with my fingers through his jeans as I talk, making him writhe and sigh in my lap
>he asks if he can close the curtains, I say sure, as soon as he's done so, he takes his jeans off, saying they were 'uncomfortable'
>lmao yeah right you massive slut
>he comes back over to the chair, and as soon as he sits down, I grab him, forcing my thighs between his so I can spread his legs and hold him helplessly against me while my hand creeps back up his inner thigh
>I start to stroke and tease his hole through his boxers, making him hide his face and moan, because he loves it but he's SO shy about loving it
>after ten minutes or so of tormenting him like this, I say, 'right, I think it's about time we took this upstairs.'

1/3
>>
File: 1465623163765.png (246 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1465623163765.png
246 KB, 480x480
>shy demure boy, turns out he's a masochist
he's really cute and lets me dress him up like a doll and paint his nails when we hang out
>one day he's lying on his stomach reading some manga or some shit and his butt is right there
>r i g h t t h e r e
>have grabbed his ass before but usually as a 'hahah gotcha!' at the end of a hug
>cannot resist
>must spank
>he yelps and goes 'ah-'
>do it again
>squirms and pouts at me and says something like 'knock it off'
>pin him down and apply five more
>i am in ass smack heaven
>his butt is perfect
>flawless shape, soft
but firm
>'do you really want me to stop?'
>'y-yes!'
>he isn't struggling at all though
>take pity on him and tell 'all right, you know you just have to tell me and i'll stop'
>stares at me, bright red
>'... really?'
>'yeah, really, i just thought you liked it because your reactions were cute. sorry if i scared you.'
>'... oh. then stop.'
>'sure!' back off, hands up, go back to reading
>he's still squirming and blushing for a while later but i keep my promise
>relax and resume chilling with the other peoplle in the room, who were reading/giggling/ignoring us
>he calms down and seems really happy

he had bee bullied when he was younger, so I felt bad, but, also felt kind of pleased because I got him into the habit of telling people no and putting his foot down.
>that ass tho... unf
>>
File: 1465623297660.png (174 KB, 416x396) Image search: [Google]
1465623297660.png
174 KB, 416x396
>>29202431
>lead him upstairs by the hand, he has an idea of what's coming next and can't even look at me, he's so embarrassed
>I push him down on my bed and tell him to wait there while I file my nails
>go into the bathroom to file my nails (and to lowkey give him a chance to think about the fact that I'm gonna do things to his butt and decide whether he is okay with that)
>come back into bed with him, pull him into the little spoon position, and talk him through what he's feeling right now, check he's okay with me doing stuff here
>he is very okay with it
>alrighty then game on
>I check the nails on my left hand again, file a couple of rough points, and pull a latex glove, making it do the snap thing because he's still refusing to look at me but I know he'll hear that
>he looks at me look a frightened deer as soon as he hears the snap, and is even shakier
>an idea occurs
>'I know you want it, but I also know you're feeling super weird about wanting it right now. How about I tie you to the bed so you can struggle and pretend you don't want it so you don't feel so weird about wanting it ?'
>he still can't say anything, but he nods, so I tie his wrists to the head of my bed and kiss him as if I'm leaving for Syria before getting to work
>lube up index finger, start to very gently push it inside him, he's tight as FUCK but I have small hands and a lot of lube (also, gloves help!)
>he literally cannot handle how much he likes this, he looks almost as if he's going to cry, but he's moaning and mowing his hips so after checking he's definitely okay with this, I carry on
>hmmm, one finger is okay but I bet I can get two in
>remove finger, clean off glove a little
>I stare into his eyes and make a huge show of lubing up the second finger so he knows exactly what I'm doing, staring at my hands with a mix of apprehension and anticipation

2/3
>>
File: 1465623076213.gif (137 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1465623076213.gif
137 KB, 340x340
>>29202509
>I lean forward and kiss him passionately as I press my fingers into him, making him buck and moan underneath me
>finger him like this for a while, alternating between kissing an biting him as gently stroke against his prostate and rub his dick with the other hand
>an idea occurs
>'I want you to make yourself cum while I finger you. If I untie you, can you do that ?'
>he squeezes his eyes shut, then nods
>I untie him (which takes FUCKING FOREVER because one hand s 'occupied' and it's not a one-handed job)
>he lies there silently, eyes closed, still shaky, until I remind him what he's supposed to be doing
>as soon as he grips his dick, I thrust my fingers deeper into him, making him gasp and thrash on my bed
>the harder I fuck him, the faster he pumps his dick, until he cums all over himself
>perform cleanup operations
>he's hiding under the duvet again, I spoon him and kiss his back and tell him how good he was and how much I enjoyed it until he uncurls from his ball of shame
>thanks me for being his first in the tiniest of voices and then hides even harder

Aaaand that's the story of how I took a guy's anal virginity on a Wednesday.
>>
File: 1465623712449.png (28 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
1465623712449.png
28 KB, 165x115
>switched roles from tender housewife to sole earner
>pet my boy and give him tender kisses
>slowly and subtly grooming him to take a more feminine role in sex
>sit on his thighs as he lays back and jerk him off while pretending it's my cock I'm jerking off onto him
>he stays fit so his ass is round from squats
>pushes it up in the air for me when he's horny sometimes or grinds it against me in bed while whimpering
>been posturing more dominantly in subtle ways inpublic too
>he loves it I can tell
>shy about letting me touch or lick his butt though
>>
>1 poster
are you really a girl or are these just your fantasies
>>
>>29202896
"femanon greentext thread" is about "feamanon greentext"

if I wanted attention I would have chosen better pics

I needed to put some greentexts in 4chan format anyway
>>
>>29203073
>"femanon greentext"
>men LARPing as women greentext
there are no girls on the internet faggot
>>
>>29203073
>if I wanted attention I would have chosen better pics
no i'm pretty sure pictures of anime girls are plenty to get attention with in this shithole
>>
File: 1465623875328.jpg (33 KB, 396x371) Image search: [Google]
1465623875328.jpg
33 KB, 396x371
I'm not very good at storytelling, I'll be honest, but I suppose I can try and share
>meet guy at school, my senior year
>had noticed him in the hall and caught him after school one day
>we really hit it off
>speed ahead a bit
>after school, I frequently pin him to the wall and tease him
>slap his ass in the hall on a regular basis
>finally ask him out because there's no way he'd have the balls to do it himself
>speed ahead some more, I'm climbing in his window because his mom has cameras on the front and back door
>he's wearing tigh-high socks, panties, and oversided tshirt
>holy fuck yes
>push him against the bed and kiss him
>his boner happens almost instantly
>pull off his shirt and mode to nibble on his ear
>giggle and cup his balls in my hand
"Who's my good boy?"
>his cocl twitches
>move to bite his neck, gently rubbing his cock oveer panties
>already can feel precum
"you really want it, don't you?"
>he nods,
>slowly kiss down his chest while I tug off his underwear
>lick the precum off his dick and gently rub his balls
>his moans are the most beautiful sound, I can't even describe it
>start giving him head
>move one finger to his asshole and start rubbing against it
>he lets out a louder moan as I push my fingerr into his ass
>still sucking his dick while I rub his prostate
>can tell he's about to cum so I pull away and stop moving my finger
"how bad do you want it?"
>he whimpers and manages to moan "please"
>chuckle and start fingering his ass again, hard
>he cums all over his belly
>he's panting and I scoop some of his cum with my finger (the hand I wasn't fingering him with, of course)
>feed it to him, then taste some for myselff
>roll off him
"now, if you want that again, I'd suggest you get your face between my thighs asap"
>>
>>29202409
Im glad its just a faggot roleplaying but i had to gag reading this.
>>
File: 1465623333627.png (370 KB, 600x602) Image search: [Google]
1465623333627.png
370 KB, 600x602
>Come home after work
>qt is nowhere to be found
>look in bedroom, he's asleep in bed
>fan on
>wearing only boxers
>sheets half of him
>consumed with lust, drop everything and crawl into bed quietly
>go straight for his nipples
>he wakes up immediately and is like, "what nuuu what are you doing" all half-sleepy
>resistanceonlymakesmewetter.jpg
>grinding against his leg, start nibbling on his neck, grab his dick through his boxers and start rubbing
>climp on, mount him, and fuck him hard against the bed
>he falls back asleep after murmuring "I love you" into my chest
>>
File: 1463891656164.jpg (22 KB, 456x628) Image search: [Google]
1463891656164.jpg
22 KB, 456x628
>tfw getting boner from stories rping men write on r9k
>>
>>29203580
If it can make you feel better, this are all reposts

I have the screenshot saved, but the resolution and text indentation is awful

I'm just re-doing them better
>>
>>29202409
disgusting roastie whore i will literally gut you and remove your breast tissue you animalistic cunt
>>
File: 1465623777969.gif (1 MB, 500x665) Image search: [Google]
1465623777969.gif
1 MB, 500x665
>all those bitches getting cucked by their "alpha" chad bfs
>not fucking glorious /rr/ boys
>not getting oral any time you want because you're the alpha
>not getting delicious meals made for you because your shit-tier bf is sleeping with wussy girls instead
>not slaving an /rr/ boy to your V

I don't even have words for wussgirls besides get cucked lol
>>
>>29203625
knowing they are reposts just makes me feel like a fresh cuck but nice try >:^)
>>
>>29203692
not even trying anyway
>>
reminder that /r9k/ should be used to post real life problems. Nobody gives a fuck about this
>>
File: sithlord.jpg (73 KB, 250x360) Image search: [Google]
sithlord.jpg
73 KB, 250x360
>>29203663
yes, yeees... let the hate flow through you
submit to your anger and remember her forever

insecure boys are fun to break
>>
>>29203747
I'm not saying there's anything objectively good about these threads, but I couldn't give less of a fuck about people's real life problems on here. They are always the same anyway.

>tfw no gf xDDDD
>>
I've yet to see a thread with the word "femanon" in it turn out to be nothing but shitposting. If you actually bought some quality to this board i wouldn't mind you posting here
>>
>>29202409

At least you said FEMANON.

Femanons are real. Fembots do not exist.
>>
>>29203803
>lonelyness isn't a real life problem
yeah i guess you wouldn't know anything about that. Also you must be really fucking new, a few days ago there was a thread about parent abuse on here that got 300+ replies not to mention the threads we have once in a while about anons getting sexualy abused as kids. Puts things into perspective now doesn't it
>>
>be 5'10"
>make friends with a guy who is 5'2"
>we share the same sense of humor and he's really passionate about what he loves
>ended up kissing him at a party (in a secluded area)
>I'm super flirty with him whenever we're alone together, but I just act like his friend in public or whenever others are around
>he calls me out on it
>tell him that I'm afraid of making things official with me because I'm afraid that people will mock him for our height differences

I really like this guy. We haven't had sex yet, but we made out and groped each other. We went out a few dinner dates, but I keep holding back when others see us. I keep thinking the worse.
>>
>>29203666
>>29203947

nice try, can we have more anyway ? I kind of like where thiss is going
>>
>>29203887
Then maybe after thousands of threads you'd have figured out some solutions to loneliness by now?

>parent abuse, sexual assault

scarce outliers like these aren't what I'm talking about but I don't personally care about them either way

>Puts things into perspective now doesn't it

pretty sure I just got baited cuz there's no way you're serious with that shit
>>
>>29204065
yeah i should have known what a narcissistic cunt you are after you posted those shitty role play posts and expected anybody to give a fuck. I don't know why you even bother comming here if you lack sympathy. Your thread is garbage, you do nothing to improve the quality of the board.kys
>>
>somewhat /rr/ relationship with bf
>out shopping one day
>sees something he wants
>asks me to hold his bag
>it was actually full of his tools or something
>RIP shoulders
>fall on my ass
>>
>>29204154
Yeah didn't make this thread and I don't lack sympathy, I just get annoyed at the population of this festering shithole (including you) that just whines about the same problems all day as if they're entitled to the solution and anyone else who posts such as normies or failed normies who offer advice, just get shit for being less of a degenerate.
>>
File: 1464239515632.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1464239515632.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>the normies are bragging about all the sex they're having again
>>
>>29204262
>implying i you have any idea what my personal issues are
whatever last time i'm bumping this shitty thread
>>
>sitting watching tv with crush
>he stretches out and sorta drapes his legs over me
>hey is this okay? 'm not crushing you am I
>NO THIS IS FINE CONTINUE
>[spaghetti intensifies]
>Oh okay, cool. O'm not used to being the one draped over soebody. It's kinda nice.
>sit there stroking his thigh and trying not to hyperventilate
>I have a cute boy in my lap omg omg
>he falls asleep stretched over my lap like that
>I creepstare at him for the next hour because good god is he pretty when he's sleeping
Now I just gotta get him round to the idea of sitting in my lap like a goodd boy. He's kinda huge but I have strong legs, and I just wanna be able to wrap my arms around him from behind and kiss his back.
>>
>>29202526
oh god please i need to be him
>>
>>29202526
can you do this to me please i'll be good
>>
This thread is actually really fun! Sadly nothing to contribute :(
>>
File: sJthW35.jpg (128 KB, 774x1033) Image search: [Google]
sJthW35.jpg
128 KB, 774x1033
>>29204421
that's how you tame a boy, go for it girl !
>>
> Live in SF
> Finally get the balls to look for someone
> Wow, amazing, my socks are blown off
> two weeks later, barely remembers I exist (no texts for days at a time)
> wont tell me if we're dating or what

so.. I made it right?
>>
These greens just suck.
>>
>>29203073
Implying this isn't all written by men
So naive
>>
>>29202409
I'm not sure whether these were originally written by women, but reading them changed my womam hate from universal to SJWs and fat chicks. Thanks, I guess.
>>
Women don't use anime girl images, this thread is a lie.
>>
File: 1462651479434.png (83 KB, 395x474) Image search: [Google]
1462651479434.png
83 KB, 395x474
I left before he woke up to get us some hot chocolate. He loves hot chocolate, but he'd never get it for himself. He doesn't take care of himself enough, and it tears at me sometimes. I can't stop thinking about him. How he makes me feel. What he lets me do to him. It's hard to imagine sometimes. It makes me feel... strong.
I came back into the room to see the sun shining on the bed. He was weaking up , stretching. His belly was stretched out as he arched his back and yawned, the tight cords of muscle rippling. He said he wanted to look pretty for me. He'd gone to the gym everyday for a year, and I have to say he was pretty before, but damn.
He was still sleepy. He looked around for me in a momentary panic beefore seeing me at the doorway, looking at him. Pure reflex, he smiled.
I felt butterflies in my stomach? Here was a place I couldn't be judged desperate for being hungry, for letting loose my needs... for taking what I wanted.. He was shy still. So was I, in the beginning.
But I needed to woman up, and I got over fast. When I first took control, it scared me a little. I didn't know what to do. But he assured me it was fine. In a moment of weakness, he told me it made him melt inside.
I took advantage of that. I made him do things for me. Imade him mine, and I loved that he loved every minute of it. I stalked over to him and said, 'Hey babe, guess what?"
His voice was raspy: "What?"
"Chocolate." His eyes lit up for a second as I handed him his cup.
"You're going to make me fat," he said.
I ran my hand across his leg and pulled him close, wrapped my legs around his. I grinded ever so slightly him, felt a surge of thrill course through me. I don't think he noticed. "Don't be so self conscious," I said "you're beautiful, remember ?"
He looked away so I couldn't see his smile.
>>
>>29204858
sometimes I want a relationship like this, but then I remember I'm a fat, ugly, autistic, misogynistic/misanthropic, broke asshole, and thus it's forever out of my reach
also, you're not a real woman, just a faggot RPing
>>
File: 1465623648942.jpg (68 KB, 756x408) Image search: [Google]
1465623648942.jpg
68 KB, 756x408
>>29204858
Sex isn't all of it, although, I have to admit it's pretty great. I love everything about him though. The way he moves. His sarcasm. His insistence on staying fit, and his inevitable loss of willpower when I take him out to dinner.
He lights up my world. I feel like one of those typical romantic guys in a highschool movie when he sees the girl of his dreams. The world slows down, the silly song starts to play, her hair waves slowly. Except it's my beautiful man, my prince, my lover.
"What're you looking at me for?" he said. "Something on my face?"
"Yeah," I licked across his cheek and he yelped and pulled back. "Got a little spit there."
"You're gross," he said.
"Oh, you want me to get gross?"
"That's not what I said."
He was already trying to scramble away. I leaped on him, burying my fingers in his sides. He squirmed. He was so warm. "God, stop please!"
So ticklish.
I managed to get a few good grinds in against his leg in the action. I wanted him right there and then, but a lady has to romance her man a bit. I leaned in and kissed him. "I'm going to take you somwhere nice," I said. I kissed him again. "A breakfast place."
He looked up at me and frowned a little. "I planned on making something for you," he said
"And it was good," I said. "Butt I gotta treat you a little honey. You can't deny a woman her duty."
"I don't need-"
I kissed him again. He had morning breath. I didn't care. "It's not what you need," I said. I was getting hot. I looked him in the eyes and glanced down. He smirked when he realized.
"Oh," he said. "And here I thought it was out of the kindness of your heart."
"I'm not kind," I said. I pressed my palm against his forehead and laced my fingers in his hair. "I need you."
I gave the slightest nudge. He obliged immediately and with a gusto.
He was getting really, really good with the whole "oral" thing.
>>
>>29202509
>he literally cannot handle how much he likes this, he looks almost as if he's going to cry, but he's moaning and mowing his hips so after checking he's definitely okay with this, I carry on
Men don't get this much pleasure from being fingered. He was either making a show of it or you're lying

t. gay retard
>>
File: 1465623616296.jpg (41 KB, 640x527) Image search: [Google]
1465623616296.jpg
41 KB, 640x527
>>29205132
>Men don't get this much pleasure from being fingered
boys are such SLUTS
>>
>working at the gun range, summer job and it's hot as hell
>almost no one there
>cute guy in a truck pulls up and looks really unsure of himself
>he timidly asks if he could get some pointers and know the rules and regulations
>coach him through stance, grip, posture and I can't help but stare when he's not looking
>come up close behind him and press up against him to help him with his posture
>totally doing it just to touch him but he doesn't know that
>he's getting flustered
>theen he ARCHES AGAINST YOU ON PRUPOSE

guys are such sluts
>>
File: op.jpg (31 KB, 272x400) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
31 KB, 272x400
>48 posts
>19 posters
>>
>>29205132
Sorry bud, but when my girl fingered me, I was moaning like crazy and biting my lips, along with squirming (I was handcuffed) and arching my back. It really does feel that good.
>>
>>29205393
and what are you trying to accomplish by saying that ?

that's gay
you're gay
only gays like that
>>
>>29205427
I find no attraction to men but I enjoy a woman who can play with my ass. I mean, it's not like every time we have sex it's just her fingering my ass, most of the time it's just me fucking her and she'll get dominant on me and get on top and play with my ears and pin me.
>>
File: slurlp.png (213 KB, 409x336) Image search: [Google]
slurlp.png
213 KB, 409x336
I d-don't even give a fukkin HELL if these are reposts, oh, my god, please help me

too hot too hot too hot switch life is best life but i need my boy to be SLUTTIER
bls poast moar boi slave stories
>>
File: g.jpg (94 KB, 1000x508) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
94 KB, 1000x508
>>29206046
that's all I have from a girl perspective

bois can't stop talking about having their little bottom teased, but girls don't talk about it, they just do it
>>
File: Image20.jpg (342 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
Image20.jpg
342 KB, 850x850
On a weekend while I was downstairs with the gals, my boyfriend called out to me to come upstairs ...

I reached the bedroom and found my straight manly man like this, his tight cute ass high in the air, stroking himself while making insane anal-receptive pelvic thrusts ... as if he was being nicely assfucked ... except there was no one assfucking him ...!
His eyes were closed and his face dreamy ... My man was groaning and moaning like a college virgin being fucked for the first time ... except no one was fucking him yet ...!

His toes were curled, and his cute anus, his hungry little love-hole was actually winking ...! My studly Type A alpha of a chad male was involuntarily opening and closing his anus in expectation of being anally penetrated ...!
So cute ...! So adorable ...!
"Love-honey, what's up?" I said, to saw if would he actually ask for it ...
"Mmm," he mumbled ... "Lovey, can you get naked and come to bed ... my ass is ... lonely ...!" He said, wanking himself and thrusting back against an imaginary cock ...
Can you believe it? His ass was "lonely" ...! ??

So I hurried back downstairs and told the girls that I had to go because boyfriend and I needed to work on a project ... They were already giggling and laughing, saying "You go girl ...!" And teasing me ... "Yes you go and work on that project ...!" They knew it was time for weekend sex, and said their goodbyes ...
But they had no clue that weekend sex around here usually starts off with me banging my husband's tender heterosexual ass for nearly an hour ...! Using a range of different size lifelike strap-ons, until he finally ejaculates all over the bed ...!
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.