[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A healthy, normal life of the average teenage girl: >has her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 83843.jpg (249 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
83843.jpg
249 KB, 1600x1200
A healthy, normal life of the average teenage girl:
>has her first kiss at 11
>handjob and blowjob at 13
>starts drinking socially at 14
>loses virginity at 14 to a 3 month long boyfriend
>break up and have sex with a few more guys at parties by 15
>by 18 she's had 3 boyfriends, had multiple sexual partners and given

handjobs/blowjobs to many more, usually while drunk and with guys she barely

knows (a few 18 year old blacks too since they love to hang around highschool

parties)
>she gets into a long term relationship with a boyfriend but eventually breaks

up at 19 and gets even wilder at college

A disgusting, traumatic life of an abused teenage girl:
>she meets a handsome, nice, 20 year old with a job and his own place at 12
>they start dating and he takes her places
>they have their first kiss when she's 13
>they experiment with some sexual stuff more when she's 14
>when she's 15 they go all the way
>they talk every day and she stays over at his place on weekends with her

parent's consent
>this relationship continues on until she's 18 and they finally get married
>they move in together while he's out of university and able to financially

support her while she starts college
>>
lmao I went into this thinking it was anti-women, but it's actually anti-anti-pedo...nice twist OP

I totally agree with your implicit message. Full disclosure: I'm a pedo. I think it's a little deceptive though how in the first story you use direct terms like "blowjob" and "have sex" while in the second you used euphemisms to make it seem more wholesome.
>>
File: 1398312622204.jpg (35 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1398312622204.jpg
35 KB, 460x345
>healthy
I fucking hate how feminists have warped this term to suit their needs. Previously condemnable acts/beliefs are rationalized with this word, and any negativity is flipped on the other perspective.

They're not sluts, they have a healthy sex life. They're not fat, they're healthy. I can't wait to read how our social climate is going to go down in history.

>and in the 2000s, third wave feminism ruined an entire generation of western women.
or
>and in the 2000s, third wave feminism paved the road for the equality and happiness both genders enjoy today.
>>
>>29201582
I fucked up the greentex too...

Regardless, the point still stands. With all the problems in today's society that affect the youth and thus the next generation of adults, one of the last things people should be worried about is a monogamous relationship with an "adult" and a teenage girl.

People want to pretend that if the AoC is 18 then girls will be pure and innocent longer when in reality it doesn't stop anything except consistent, monogamous relationships that accepted in almost every single society before the modern era in the western world.
>>
>>29201726

I feels you.

I'm actually writing a book (very slowly) about society and pedophilia. I use a somewhat similar device where I give several hypothetical case studies to illustrate how the blanket statements and value judgments we make based on age can be flawed if they don't take into account other factors. For example, consider a 12yo that is already pretty much adult-tier in their executive functioning and who has been taught sex ed, vs an 18yo piece of shit that has had no responsibility and is about to head off to college to flunk out--are we going to pretend like the 18yo is destined merely by age to make better decisions and be less harmed by sex with a 30yo who is employed, not setting out with malicious intent, etc? It's not even a stretch--there are literally millions of people who fit either description.
>>
>>29201461
Reality
20 year old traps 12 year old. 20 year old most likely post on /schlshootr/ frequently. He isn't socially healthy, nor financially stable. She has kids at 16 and thats that.
>>
>>29201461
>tfw had a gf
>tfw it was in school
>tfw went to school in the 90s
>tfw women back then weren't such big sluts
>tfw she still did leave me after around a year
>tfw still a virgin

I fucked up.
>>
File: tmp_11822-TIVp2-612324879.gif (858 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11822-TIVp2-612324879.gif
858 KB, 240x228
>>29201461
The use of greentext here is fucking dreadful.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.