[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Anon. Anon! Shh, come on it's time to wake th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 19
File: CAPTURE_11_06_13.jpg (194 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
CAPTURE_11_06_13.jpg
194 KB, 1080x720
>"Anon. Anon! Shh, come on it's time to wake the kids up. God I bet they haven't slept at all. I heard them whispering to each other when I went to check up on them. Oh, I hope they like their presents! This is going to be the best Christmas I've had in a long time, I just know it!"

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIU7DpIBfZQ]
>>
File: Kristina.jpg (185 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Kristina.jpg
185 KB, 480x640
>"Anon please stop being so hard on yourself. It upsets me to hear you talking like this. I don't get how you can be so kind and supportive of me but have such a low opinion of yourself. Anon, I love you. And the more I get to know you the more I know there is to love. Please believe me when I say that you are a great person, no matter what other people have told you or what you tell yourself"

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MebawtzeNkw]
>>
File: 1447215708078.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1447215708078.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>wake up with a gf on christmas
>santa got my lette--
>she's 3D
>>
File: Joselyn.jpg (325 KB, 1195x1593) Image search: [Google]
Joselyn.jpg
325 KB, 1195x1593
>you will never arrive home from school to find your mom sitting in the living room and saying "hey anon, come here for a second, I have something to tell you" and go in to find her half-rising from the sofa, and feel instantly sick as if you've been winded, and sit down beside her and have her smile a little though with a somewhat shaky mouth and tell you that you know all those check-ups she's mentioned recently, well it turns out she has pancreatic cancer, which has spread to her lymph nodes, but that she's fine and everything will be ok, and that you've both been through worse than this together and that she'll get through this just the same, and find yourself unable to say anything and seeing some weakness or uncertainty in the way she's talking that's never been there before that makes her seem like a scared little girl or something all of a sudden, and feel instantly guilty as though it's your fault, especially since you've been avoiding having any conversations with her recently and heading straight to your room without saying hello, and getting real easily annoyed when she asks you something twice or says something about the weather or how winter seems to be arriving sooner than last year

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARZ7EzQpybk]
>>
File: Josie.jpg (397 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
Josie.jpg
397 KB, 960x1280
>"I don't care about any of that stuff Anon. I don't care that you don't have any friends. I don't care that you go through times like this when nothing seems worthwhile. Anon, it's you I agreed to date. Not the people who don't want to understand you. Not the people who treated you like that. Out of all the people I've ever known you're the one I've gotten closest to. You listen to me and talk to me in a way people just haven't so far in my life. The fact you say you feel the same way about me as I do about you means so much to me that I can't even begin to express how happy you make me. I just wish you believed in yourself a little more Anon because you have so much potential, and it feels like everyone can see that but yourself"

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0HzNePL-XM]
>>
File: Danica.png (742 KB, 573x603) Image search: [Google]
Danica.png
742 KB, 573x603
>you will never have a qt little sister who spends all her time in her room but keeps saying everything is ok, and worry that she's emulating your own lifestyle or at least seeing it as something normal, and make attempts to get to know her more since you've never been all that close, but have her smile and insist it's fine and that you're being weird, and walk back to your room one night and overheard her sobbing in her room, and knock until she answers and, acting as though it isn't obvious she's been crying, tell her to come for a ride and drive her to a fastfood place and drive around with the music loud in your car and tell her jokes that make her laugh and begin talking unselfconciously and learn how her friends have started getting real bitchy and how a guy in her class posted something that was subtly a referene about her being introverted on facebook that made her sad, and give her a real intuitive speech that is surpirisingly easy to say despite it being at the spur of the moment, and have her hug you before you drive home, then go to your room feeling full from the food and feeling good about yourself, then realize it was the speech you wished someone had given you as a teenager to prevent your being a guy in his mid-20s with little life prospects and more regrets than you're able to think about with the ironic self-deprecating humour like you used to treat your shitty life

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cu0yWfkWX0]
>>
File: happycouple5.jpg (97 KB, 650x867) Image search: [Google]
happycouple5.jpg
97 KB, 650x867
When did you last experience this sort of thing /r9k/?
>>
File: Rita.jpg (81 KB, 802x720) Image search: [Google]
Rita.jpg
81 KB, 802x720
>you will never be driving your qt gf home from college at night to visit your hometown and meet your parents for the first time, and have a Golden Oldies station playing quietly on the radio, and look over to her curled up on the passenger seat in the disney blanket she's had since she was a little girl that is a little small for her body, and see her face reflected in the side window and think she looks a little older than she usually does, but then remind yourself that you're both in your final year and will be graduating in the not too distant future, and finally see the signs saying your hometown is a few miles away, and feel a sense of intense but non-specific nostalgia during the last minutes, almost to the point of crying, and then pull into the driveway of your parents' house and see the headlights on the garage door, and gently wake your gf and whisper that you're here, and have make a groaning noise and kiss her hand then move it to your lips

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yf8TpILBCc]
>>
File: Iselda.jpg (66 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
Iselda.jpg
66 KB, 768x960
>you will never in your early twenties and spend your sunday night in your boxer shorts dancing sincerely and energetically to 80s music in your bedroom, making exaggerated arm and head movements, and sort of jutting each shoulder forward with the beat of the music, and feel a genuine sense of contentment and happiness for around twenty minutes before your internet connection cuts out and you see yourself in the mirror and sit down feeling sad and convinced that suicide is inevitable

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUjUTG3hwyQ]
>>
File: Georgia.png (426 KB, 449x560) Image search: [Google]
Georgia.png
426 KB, 449x560
>you will never be fifteen years old and living in a lower-middle class suburb of 1980s Minneapolis and eat your dinner quickly and then kiss your mom and put on your leather jacket your folks bought you for christmas since all your friends had already gotten one, and cycle quickly through the streets at night, leaning forward over the handlebars, and meet your friends in the empty car park at the mall and cycle together to the abandoned house where kids from your school have started hanging out on the weekends, and after standing there moving somewhat awkwardly to New Order's Temptation for several minutes go to sit on the wooden steps of the back porch overlooking an overgrown garden and have your qt crush come out and hand you a beer, but realize neither of you like the taste and stand up and both throw your cans as far as you can into the vacant lot in the distance then decide to bail and cycle quickly through the streets, looking back at her cycling behind you then letting her get ahead, then go to your house where your parents have already left to visit your bi-polar brother in Milwaukee and sit on the roof outside your bedroom window using your jackets as blankets and talking and laughing while staring at the stars

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuAGgDg9fOw]
>>
File: screenshot[2].jpg (220 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
screenshot[2].jpg
220 KB, 1080x720
>you will never develop a sense of superiority over other people and interpret your loneliness and lack of social skills as evidence of your being too cerebral to be around other people who you dismiss as recklessly hedonistic and lacking self-awareness, and treat your few family members, who are the only ones who care about you, with impatience and casual cruelty, and spend your evenings and weekends posting for several hours on an imageboard online convincing yourself that the people here relate to you and you to them, but knowing all the while that your narcicissm and intuitive dislike for other people would make you not want to spend time with other people posting there in real life, and spend years and then decades becoming more obsessively individualistic and withdrawn, gaining weight and losing sexual potency, and eventually finding yourself experiencing regular bouts of hyper-awareness wherein you regret every major life decision you've ever made, and finally realize how repulsive your behaviour and mental disposition has been since early adulthood

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbkhlp7IWG0]
>>
File: Casey.jpg (75 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Casey.jpg
75 KB, 800x600
>you will never be twenty two years old and working part-time at a Dairy Queen, and have people from your highschool come in and notice you and overhear them saying "hey isn't that anon" and head to the back of the kitchen for fifteen to rip up boxes until they're gone, and have your shift manager ask why you're wasting time back here and to get back up front, and find the people from your highschool sitting at a table and occasionally looking up at you then turning back to say something and having the others look up and turn back smiling, and drive home each night in a silver honda civic to the house you share with your mother and your genuinely autistic younger brother who is having another tantrum about something your mother is too worn out from work to deal with, and sit in your room on the edge of your bed with a neutral facial expression but with tears coming from your eyes, then lay sideways facing the wall with both pillows on your head

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC3y9llDXuM]
>>
This thread is filled with really elaborate feels...
>>
I couldn't relate to most, but this one >>24338028
made me tear up a little.
>>
File: Clarice.jpg (35 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
Clarice.jpg
35 KB, 604x453
>you will never spend the summer holiday of your twelfth year meeting almost daily with a girl who lives relatively nearby who moved to South Carolina to live with her grandmother and who joined your class halfway through your school year, and who is someone whose existence you are excited by in a way nobody else's existence has excited you, and ride over to her place and play with her grandmother's terrier out back until she comes down in a white dress and pushes her bike from the rusted garage and cycle together to the river and skim stones across it and sit on the bank with your legs dangling over the side and listen as she relates the history of her time living in Missouri with her parents who split up early and how her dad used to come by drunk and how her uncles came over one time and waited for him to show up and beat him out front as she cried quote so much I passed out but have her tell you these things without appeal to pity and as though she doesn't understand how her life differs from that of most of her peers and feel a sudden urge to hold her hand and do so and stare down at your joined hands among the long grass and hae her stare down too mid-sentence more in curiosity of why you felt like doing that and what this means for two people to do this and have her look up at you and grin a little and grin back and have her manuovere her hand so you are holding them better and look over a field of corn across the bank to where a sun is setting in the pink sky and silhoutteing some trucks moving along the horizon

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snhkO-c-S0c]
>>
You people actually dream about this kinda normie shit?
>>
File: 08_11_2014_DMC0305.jpg (95 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
08_11_2014_DMC0305.jpg
95 KB, 480x640
>you will never have a grandmother who killed herself for reasons your mother never made clear but who had quote issues with her mental health which are supposedly hereditary judging by the stuff you've read online and which explain your own mother's untypical behaviour, such as calling you at 2am in an enthusiastic voice and asking how your day went and how work is going and whether your fiance found out about the potential job at the children's book publishers and go downstairs and sit with your feet on the cold tile of the kitchen and ask her again if she's ok and have her say she's great and then finally agree to call you again after work and have her refuse to answer your calls to her sometimes and have your sister visit and tell you she's worried about mom and that she found the house full of trash and uncleaned and your mom with blood on the thigh area of the pants she hadn't washed and eventually agree with doctors, after weeks of negotiations and enforced check-ups, that she should spend some time at a mental health facility, which you and your sister both know means long-term confinement, and go there when your mother is committed and have her seem happy but naive as to what that means, like a child watching you both leave with her head tilted and her brows raised and her hair unkempt and her smile beginning to shake a little and have things to deal with in the meantime with your fiancee and her being pregnant and the mortgage repayments and get a call at 2am from your sister and jokingly ask if she's going nuts too since mom used to call you at that time and have her tell you mom has been killed by another inpatient and find out that some bi-polar guy stabbed her with scissors and that your mom had just laid there on her back watching with curiosity as he stabbed away at her stomach and breasts and how she may have wanted to call out but couldn't since her lungs had been punctured and the thin staff working night shift had hesitated before restraining him
>>
File: 1440742506116.jpg (391 KB, 500x994) Image search: [Google]
1440742506116.jpg
391 KB, 500x994
>>24337960
A few weeks ago. I was with her for a year, the 14th was our "anniversary". She was clingy and needy, but willing to do anything I wanted her to do.

I left her because Ive realized id rather be alone. It was the first relationship I had in over 13 years

Robots have a huge misconception about a gf making them happy. You don't understand the toll it takes on you. Real human interpersonal relationships are not easy if youre really a robot
>>
File: 1445807497028.jpg (219 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1445807497028.jpg
219 KB, 1080x720
>"Anon can you show me how to get better at equipping the right materia? I'm stuck on this boss."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdiY6kijYHE
>>
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M S I T U A
>>
>>24341046
Yeah.... and? We're autistic. Now what?
>>
File: Best Buddies.jpg (349 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Best Buddies.jpg
349 KB, 1024x1024
>You'll never leave everything, your country, your identity, your past and idelas behind, to form a private army with a buddy you met in Colombia while operating as a mercenary, and live on a cool oil rig in the middle of the Caribbean Sea with a bunch of friends and comrades, while building a super weapon with a Hydrogen bomb in it.
>>
File: 1434403142463_1.jpg (18 KB, 245x296) Image search: [Google]
1434403142463_1.jpg
18 KB, 245x296
These threads are going to be the end of me.
>>
>>24341282
this got me the worst
>>
>>24339491
This desu m8s
>>
File: 1447565363372.png (14 KB, 635x773) Image search: [Google]
1447565363372.png
14 KB, 635x773
Just kill me, please.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.