[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw balding and nothing can save you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: 2016-06-11 01.51.03.jpg (340 KB, 668x714) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-11 01.51.03.jpg
340 KB, 668x714
>tfw balding and nothing can save you
>>
File: 2016-06-11 01.51.31.jpg (383 KB, 860x760) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-11 01.51.31.jpg
383 KB, 860x760
The fate of a wretch. Worse than manlethood
>>
Worse than manlethood

As a 5'6" manlet, I can confirm that balding young is more socially unsettling.

Accept that you're going to be ugly for awhile OP. When you're older it won't matter as much with post-wall girls. Don't believe /r9k/. Not all post-wall girls are sex addict monsters.

In the meantime, focus on making sure you lead a productive life until your dating market value recovers with age. You can only benefit from hard work. This could be a blessing in disguise, in that it could (keyword could, might) help you disregard women and acquire currency.
>>
File: 1438705031199.gif (1 MB, 280x166) Image search: [Google]
1438705031199.gif
1 MB, 280x166
Shave it and deal with it you sub 4 beta male
>>
it's not that noticeable, just don't bring it up and you are golden.
>>
>>29196460
I started balding about a year ago
Gave me a shitload of stress and shit
I don't really care now. If a girl is gonna reject me cuz I don't have a full head of hair, then fuck her
>>
>tfw thick head of hair

Aww yisss
>>
File: 1453499226706.jpg (22 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
1453499226706.jpg
22 KB, 600x630
>>29196460
>tfw unsure if it's high forehead or receding hairline
>>
>Super thick head of straight, dark hair
>Dad has a full head of hair at 50
>Don't know of anyone in family who went bald

Feels bretty good. I honestly do feel bad for balding folks, though. Must be horrible.
>>
>>29196541
unless you are a chad 17-25 you are doomed to virgin hood for life and kill yourself
>>
could always be a skinhead
>>
>>29196880
>unless you are a chad 17-25 you are doomed to virgin hood for life and kill yourself

/r9k/ will be shocked when they realize that life continues after age 25.

If OP plays his cards right, he can have everything sitting nice and pretty for himself by that age.
>>
>>29196460
finasteride and monoxidil my man

you aren't too far gone for this regimen to save you
>>
My bfs hair is thinning and his hairline is creeping up at the temples. I don't mind it, though. I dunno how he's planning on styling it as it progresses. His dad is mostly bald, too.
>>
>>29196986
Not OP but finasteride has like a 1% chance of making your dick never work again
Those odds are too high for me personally

Even if youre not having sex you can still fap which people take for granted imo
>>
>>29196986
this. start with fin first though, minoxidil is a serious commitment.

also, don't be surprised if you get the estro fat, it's been the only downside in my personal experience.
>>
>>29197027
whatever you say, chrome dome
>>
>>29196995
what's his head shape like?
sometimes shaving really is the best option as opposed to all this fuss if you have a masculine feature-set. (coming from a fin-user)
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 640x1136
Oh you think you're balding? This is me and I'm not even 20 yet. Also shit tier jaw so can't shave
>>
>>29197194
He's extraordinarily thin and pale and would probably look like a cancer patient if he fully shaved his head. I have no problem with that, though, because his sickly appearance is part of why I like him. He's buzzed it really short a few times and I really didn't like the way it looked, but it's less the shape of his skull and more that I just think that style of cut looks trashy. Also, when it's cut short like that, the thinning is that much more obvious, so it looks odd.
>>
I'm 25, and I would literally kill for OPs hair.

I can confirm that balding is the worst thing. It has literally destroyed my life, and I think about killing myself every day (though that isn't the sole reason).
>>
File: r6g74A9.png (19 KB, 180x158) Image search: [Google]
r6g74A9.png
19 KB, 180x158
>>29197224
I know it's tough to find the motivation when you're dealing with that kind of loss but just grit your teeth and hit the gym to get rid of that chub, people are far more unforgiving to that than having a NW2.5+, if only consciously.
>>
>>29197542
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrzsDvdBzIk

this is what I'm gonna do
>>
I have a flat spot on one side of my head and a somewhat peaked crown, which I can barely conceal with hair, going bald wouldn't be such a big deal for me otherwise since I have basically the right general head shape for a buzz those abnormalities aside. Still, watching my temples get eaten away compounds the despair.
>>
File: back.jpg (263 KB, 1235x856) Image search: [Google]
back.jpg
263 KB, 1235x856
>Go to doctor
>Tell him I'm thinning everywhere, even the sides
>He takes a look
>He asks if I have a grandpa who's bald
>Tell him no
>"Then you're not going bald."
>>
>>29197757
for MPB you go to almost any (male) dermatologist who will happily prescribe any treatment you are interested in. Not your limpwristed faggot family doctor who could give a fuck as long as you're still physically able to pay those taxes.
>>
I wonder what the meme body fixation will be next year?
>>
>>29197175
Whatever you say, limp microdick
>>
>>29196483
>>29196460
Take the picture without flash and then post it. I feel like flash makes everything look worse.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.