[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some of the most robotic careers imaginable and why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 800x534
What are some of the most robotic careers imaginable and why is playing violin one of them?
>>
>robotic
>career
Does not compute.
>>
Like most things, it depends on how you look.
I know a guy who worked as a musician, and his main instrument was the violin. Because he was also handsome, he got to have sex with lots of people. Even now, he's in his forties, and having sex with me (it's gay, I'm not a fembot) even though I'm in my early 20's, all because he has a handsome face.

Daily reminder, attractive people get what they want and can't be robots.

Over all though, obscure-ish hobbies and talents, like an out dated instrument, are more likely to appeal to autists. Which by the way, the guy I'm talking about is on the spectrum, but again, attractiveness over writes everything.
>>
>>24330246
>tfw no virtuoso bf
>>
>>24330331
Yeah, it's too bad he's not my age, I'd totally have dated him.
He's just the right amount of weird and socially broken for me to not feel inferior to him. Plus he's ridiculously handsome, and we're completely sexually compatible.
Won't ever find a guy near my age like him.
>>
>>24330189
pure mathematician
>>
>legit prepping to take a computational neuroscience M.Sc.

>will eventually be a dr of cognitive robotics

Math teachers seem to be the most autistic i've come across. They're like the school shooters who didn't go through with it and are regretting it everyday
>>
>>24330246
Only true if you're gay.

Take it from a bi aspie who is (wouldn't sound this arrogant if not for the point I'm trying to make) really attractive. If you have a pretty face and you fuck dudes, you can literally go on aspie rants and display no emotion and you'll still get attention thrown at you effortlessly by guys. With girls I have to work SOOOOOOOOOO much harder and my chances of success are SOOOOOOOOOO far lower.
>>
>>24330770
Yeah, that's what he's told me as well.
He's been with more women, but it's only because he was from the south during the 80's and 90's, so looking for guys would have gotten him killed (probably saved him from AIDs too though). He's told me that he's sick of women though because of the way they act. And if he bothers dating again, he'd rather date males.
I'd give anything for him to be 24-27, he's the only man who will ever love me.
>>
Wish i could play the lute.

I can play guitar
>>
File: cia hitler.jpg (73 KB, 920x400) Image search: [Google]
cia hitler.jpg
73 KB, 920x400
-shut in philospher
-haskell programmer
-onahole designer
-professional welfare collector
>>
File: 1414825335798.png (140 KB, 350x480) Image search: [Google]
1414825335798.png
140 KB, 350x480
filmmaker desu senpai
>>
>>24330722
>Not just going for his Dr and doing a minor in robotics
>Not Going for Engr with some Bio
Congrats you wasted your entire life on a meme
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.