[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /unfavoredsibling/ here? >Live with mom and younger brother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 897685.jpg (21 KB, 680x382) Image search: [Google]
897685.jpg
21 KB, 680x382
Who /unfavoredsibling/ here?
>Live with mom and younger brother
>Brother is literally the Chaddest Chad of Chadville
>Past couple of years mom has shown a huge amount of admiration for brother, while she barely has any time for me
>If she is with me she's always irritated
>Almost as if she's infatuated with my brother

Shit fucking hurts.
>>
>>24329836
It's not so great. I was both my parents favorite child growing up and I haven't done shit with my life. Smart but lazy, etc.
>>
File: 1441724176918.jpg (95 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
1441724176918.jpg
95 KB, 680x418
Middle child here. Developed a lisp, diagnosed with autismo and became a social reject because of it.

Dropped out of college recently, whereas all my siblings are living the life. Parents never gave two shits.

just.....
>>
>>24329836
>tfw only intelligent person in family
> younger sister is dumbest stacy fuck imaginable
> gets absolutely anything she wants without question and treats me like shit
> when i retaliate im always the one who gets in trouble for it
> now get yelled at because i basically never leave room
i never leave my room because every time i do i get yelled at you colassal fuckwits
> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and all that shit
>>
>>24329836
your mom wants to fuck your brother.. if she hasn't already
>>
>>24329862
>Smart but lazy
Keep telling yourself that lad.
>>
>>24330288
l wiII.
>>
>>24330338
same tbqhwy
fuck the robot
>>
I'm the opposite but it is something that concerns me.
Me being the oldest child (and the one who gave my single mother the least issues), I matured faster, joined the military, got praise for what I do, etc.
My brother is 2 years younger than me. He's a senior in high school, getting ready to be an adult. He's a good kid, just a little hotheaded. He's always been in similar classes to me (JROT, German, Aquatic Science, etc), and he tells me of how his teachers always spoke fondly of me.
Whenever I take leave to visit home, family and friends are always looking to see me, say hi, say bye. I'm in this special light.
I'm kinda worried though. I don't want him to feel like he's that generic sibling while I'm something greater. I really don't want him to feel jealous, or inadequate. I really don't think I'm greater than he is/can be.
What do I do? Is this normal between siblings close in age?
>>
>>24330405
>fuck the robot

this desu
>>
>>24329981
This basically me.
My bro was never studious. Just joined the marines mom still helped him afterwards and now he's married and in technical school while his wife with a degree works.

Me? Lmao being studious is probably why I'm hated and stuck in this shitty situation. Nobody understands me let alone knows who I am. They just call me insane and shit and tell me I need a job(im full time college student in STEM). I'm going to drop out soon and just work. Nobody cares about me getting an education. They only care that I work. So thats what I'll do. Until I have enough to movie out. But so far I'm gonna have to pay my college tuition back to my mom. Who knows what else she'll force me to pay back. I'm her daughter and she hated me because I didn't have 2 children at 20 and leave the house at 16 getting raped LMAO
>>
>>24330750
If you've got the time, find a common activity to hang out with him and casually broach the subject. Try to find out his views and opinions on it and from there give him your perspective if necessary I guess.
>>
>>24330750
there reallt is no way sadly and he will probably end up killing himself because of the standards that you set and he is expected to live by
>>
>>24330844
No anon don't do that. I have the same problem I'm doing my first semester at Comm.Coll I'm the oldest but my younger sister (1yr apart) keeps telling me to droupout, and how stupid I am for choosing college. At first I almost considered dropping out so we could spend more time together. But then I was like fuck it, I'm doing this to better myself. Anon do what you think is best, if that means you continue your education.
>>
>>24330844
>nobody understands me

Holy shit you sound like a teenage girl

>girl btw XD

That explains why your entire post was insufferable.

Do everyone a favor and kill yourself.
>>
>>24330857
Well my issue is that I'm in the Navy. For now I'm on a shore command but I'll be on a ship in about 10 months. For now we play League of Legends on weekends, and I try to ask him about school, college, etc. I'm gonna be home for Christmas so I'll talk to him about it then.
>>
>>24329836
>My sister is an easy 9/10 (weird to say it but if I'm being real, she's a cardio bunny with the best genes my parents had to offer)
>She's very intelligent and disciplined. Got a 4.1 in high school and graduated second in her class.
>She had/has friends in high school/college.
>Always compared myself, and thus my shortcomings, to her superiority.
>I could never compete. No friends. Average class rankings. One thing I did that she didn't do was get a job in high school but working at McDonalds really stunted my confidence because that place literally sets out to break your soul.
>She winds up dropping out of college and goes on Zoloft.
>Struggles for a year doing absolutely nothing, even though she's still a hot cardio bunny with the world at her disposal, and eventually decides to join the autists in a 3d design art program.
>She's doing well enough in her classes, I guess, although I've stopped paying as close attention as I used to to her life because I'm trying to be my own man now.
>She absolutely has the brains to do more than draw 3d shit, but it made her miserable.
>She inspired me to lose 50 pounds and now I'm trying to get into lifting.
Idk, it's been a weird ride. I always felt inferior to her throughout high school and that really troubled me that I was the failure of a child but... her dropping out kind of... opened my eyes that at the end of the day, we're both just humans that aren't perfect. Neither of us are. Even if I still don't have friends or a love life, she doesn't have a love life either even though she's banging hot and I'm getting fit now so... I guess it all kind of goes away once you become an adult.
>>
>>24330938
I've noticed that he wants to join the Navy just like I did.
It was cool at first because he wanted to be a pilot. But he doesn't have 20/20 vision so he can't. He still wants to be an officer though, so we're trying to get him into college for it (something that I didn't do, so if he gets into a good school, then he'll have started something great for himself).
I want to be his motivation, but not his goal, you know?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.