[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just royally fuck me pham. I actually liked some songs from biebers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1447735401817.jpg (66 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1447735401817.jpg
66 KB, 800x800
Just royally fuck me pham. I actually liked some songs from biebers new album.
>>
File: 665757568834555646455644422.jpg (59 KB, 655x655) Image search: [Google]
665757568834555646455644422.jpg
59 KB, 655x655
>>24327607
What do you mean???
Oooooooohhh
>>
wat do yu mean OP?

go back to fucking reddit you manlet lover
>>
>professional pop artist with connections to a massive record label and access to teams of some of the best producers, equipment and sound technicians money can buy craft catchy music

Pop music is a science that's essentially been perfected for decades. The "art" is in the image of front-man, on whose carefully crafted public persona hinges the success of the record itself, and is in effect just a walking brand to generate interest and garner as much attention as possible to the work. The fact that you ended up listening to his album means that his image worked. You got duped.
>>
>>24327607
robots already fuck themselves. they miss out on so much because it might be lame or gay or liberal or whatever. this world has so much to offer but they always order the edgiest dish and stick to that one thing because heavens forbid they enjoy anything else aside from gloom and doom
>>
>>24327607
>tfw look exactly like bieber

people used to stop me and tell me in like 2009-2012, when he was really popular
>>
>>24327825
>read somewhere that biebers new album was actually good
>don't give a shit
>be on kiketube and see huge fucking banner about one of his new sons
>fuck it. click it expecting to exit soon after
>listen to the whole song and like the beat

Still never gonna pay to listen to his songs but whoever wrote those songs for him new that people were getting tired of his usual shitty music and decided to go a different route with this album.
>>
>>24327607
I was actually enjoying the title track until that fucking monologue shit at the end. What the fuck was that
>>
>>24327916
i didnt ask for your lifestory faggot
>>
>>24327607
>not blocking channels from the kike media

I bet you give views to niki minaj videos you fucking faggot
>>
>>24327956
>be born
>pretty good childhood
>watch power rangers, dragon ballz, thundercats and the usual growing up
>be in 4th grade, some girl likes me but ingive no shits
>fast forward to 10th grade and some qt likes me but I'm too beta to do anything
>never really listen to music
>start getting into synthwave even though no nostalgia for ms
>be 23, some asian chick at work starts flirting with me hardcore after I tell her she looked pretty
>flirt back and the usual shit
>do Facebook stalking and find out she's got a boyfriend
>start flirting less but don't tell her I know she's got a bf
>don't want to kek another guy
>me present day
>>
>>24327844
Post pic asshat
>>
>>24328019
Nope, I rarely go on kiketube. Only reason I go there is to watch a small show where 2 guys go hunt retro games
>>
>>24328053
nice. what's it called?
>>
Who cares. Like what you enjoy, don't be a faggot who falls for peer pressure. Also,
Protip: lots of men like a few shitty pop songs and don't admit to it. I personally love Ellie Goulding and a few songs by Taylor Swift.
>>
>>24328064
The Gamechasers. They are honestly down to earth plus they're show looks pretty high quality for just a few guys doing what they love
>>
We talk all kinds of shit about him. But fuck me dead I would kill to be in his shoes. He may act like a total fuck head, but thats why he is where he is and we are all here.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 750x1334
>>24328034
Pic related, its me, JB
>>
MY FRIENDS CALL ME A FOOL TO THINK THAT YOURE THE ONE FOR ME, I GUESS IM JUST A SUCKER FOR LOOVE, loove, loovee..
>>
>>24328890
you dont look like him at all family
>>
>>24328890
Hey Justin your fat retarded mexican cousin Enrique is coming to visit.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.