[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell us about your childhood, /r9k/ Were you a happy child? Were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1432724861264.png (218 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
1432724861264.png
218 KB, 600x579
Tell us about your childhood, /r9k/
Were you a happy child? Were things different like you were accepted or were things the same where you was still seen as "that weirdo"?
>>
We moved quite often and I was "the new kid" in class multiple times. Something's telling me that might be one of the reasons why I'm here right now.
>>
>>24311062
My mother sexually abused me, indoctrinated me with her paranoid psychosis, taught me to hate myself and everyone else and treated me like a subhuman piece of shit. In school I was beaten up by sand niggers. The happiest thing in my childhood was when I was hiding under the table and masturbating to fantasies of torture.
>>
i always thought i was normal, because PTSD and amnesia meant i never thought about all the bad stuff that happened to me

>mum and dad argued
>mum forced me into being a highachiever ( going to cambridge ), made me work for hours and hours
>suicide attempts at 9, 12, 13, 15, 16
>ran away from home at 12
>missed a year of school from 15-16 due to anxiety
>few friends
>over the course of my depression spent over 1000 bucks on twitch streamers to make me feel better
>fat most of my childhood, anorexic at 16-18

so you know, kinda fucked up

also theres somethinf about a dog but me and my therapist are still trying to figure out what that was. I get sick whenever i try and remember.
>>
File: 1356996845975.jpg (120 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1356996845975.jpg
120 KB, 1920x1080
My Dad was a werido with an extreme case of yellow fever and would frequently pay one asian hooker tons of money to hang out and fuck her all the time, like ALL THE TIME, he even brought her around to family get togethers. Eventually he knocked her up, she had me, dumped me on him and I lived with my dad for less than a year before my grandpa stepped in and was like "you're unfit to raise a child". and pretty much took over raising me as his own. As a result of having an asian mother I came out looking like lucy lu except my entire family is Irish as you can get so I don't look like any of them.

besides my awful birth i had an okay childhood. Kinda weird always having to get people to believe I was really related to my grandparents
>>
>>24311203

>suicide attempts at 9, 12, 13, 15, 16
>seeking attention attempts at 9, 12, 13, 15, 16

>over the course of my depression spent over 1000 bucks on twitch streamers to make me feel better
>had the sadsies, spent some money on videogame players

ftfy
>>
i was a middle of the road normie that didn't realize how fucked up his parents were until high school when everything fell apart and i became a complete hermit shut in emotionless robot
>>
>>24311216
>girl btw XD

fuck off cumdumpster. You aren't welcome here.
>>
>>24311062
>be me
>live nice life until i was 6-7
>parents get divorced
>mom gets everything
>Fast forward some years
>Dad and mom is depressed
>dad is suicidal
>mom is just abusive
>big brother is bullied and vents anger on me
>Sister is just a normie
>little brother is a generell cunt
Had some good friends at school and i liked to play games so it wasn't that bad
>>
>>24311288
Shit grammar, sorry
>>
File: 1442270079466.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1442270079466.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>>24311062
bullied a lot and ended up getting into a lot of fights. ended up going too far one time and half gouging a guy's eye out at 13

I guess I'm good now though, I don't get angry that much anymore and got a few good friends

gf soon maybe

I look fairly normal, but if I start telling new people what I really want to I can still be "that guy"

things are ok
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.