[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you trust this muslim to not secretly blow you up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Capture1 (3).jpg (94 KB, 658x878) Image search: [Google]
Capture1 (3).jpg
94 KB, 658x878
Would you trust this muslim to not secretly blow you up?
>>
>>24309595
I wouldnt really care if he did
>>
>>24309595
being realistic, no, he is not likely to commit a terrorist attack. however, on that note, he is likely one of the individuals we see on /r9k/ complaining about normies dying in paris, and normies caring. he is where the average muslim terrorist draws their support from. he cares about the fact that normies care that white normies die.

it's no coincidence we see people upset about people caring about people dying in france. truth be told, mudslimes really don't care about people dying in paris. remember, one in five muslims in the US have a neutral or positive opinion about al-qaeda. imagine how the average mudslime feels worldwide. they don't give a fuck.
>>
>>24309595
>hug him
>Absorn a fair part of the blast
>Achieve the sweet release I crave
>Become hero post-mortem

I stand to gain everything by him blowing me up. On the other hand:

>Hug him
>He grabs me
>His friends come out of the bushes and do any number of horrible things to me (robbing me, kicking my shit in, dumping paint on me etc.)
>maybe even post it on JewTube with the trite "it's just a prank bro!"
>>
That's in Nottingham, England.

Hug him and stab the cunt.
>>
File: 1447690754860.jpg (158 KB, 658x878) Image search: [Google]
1447690754860.jpg
158 KB, 658x878
>>24309845
>Hug him
>He grabs me

That's when he revels he is secretly strapped up.

>>24309856
Good eye, bruv.
>>
>>24309595
>trusting a gyspy looking sandnigger
I don't feel like having my wallet stolen
>>
>>24309595
>hug him
>discreetly cut the ends off of his headphones
>>
>>24309595
punch him and dash
>>
>>24309595
>Would you trust this muslim
stopped reading
>>
Hell no, i would not trust him!

but not because he's a muslim, just because he's got to be a normie if he's standing around handing out hugs to people
>>
>trusting any man
>>
>>24309595
I'd just steal his backpack.
If it's a bomb, I get a free bomb.
If not, I get a backpack full of free stuff.
It's win win really.
>>
File: 1406056736475.jpg (60 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
1406056736475.jpg
60 KB, 450x360
>>24309595
>trust muslim
kek

What's next? Trust a woman?
>>
>>24309759
/thread

Robo-san, genki desu ka?
>>
Muslims are allowed to lie to non-Muslims, so no.
>>
>>24309856
save a life bin that knife.
Can't have you brit having freedom of speech or defendeding yourself in your nanny state :)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.