[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf is preggo with another mans child >pregnant before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: happy go lucky.jpg (29 KB, 456x299) Image search: [Google]
happy go lucky.jpg
29 KB, 456x299
>gf is preggo with another mans child
>pregnant before we started going together
>didnt care she was preg at first
>the more i love her the more i care
>tell her i cant love her fully if there is a kid that isnt mine in our relationship
>she is now letting her unborn child go
>its her choice

i cant feel bad about telling her how i feel, right? Shes choosing a love she has over a love i cant give to her child.

Tell me this is right, please.
>>
>>24309063
I don't give a fuck honestly

Tell Chad Mcthundercock to take care of his own spawn
>>
>>24309063

Right or wrong doesn't apply to you in this case. You can't help how you feel.

You're not the bad guy here. She is. She should be doing her fucking best to get back with the dad's child. But she's not. Now she's going to kill it because she's selfish.

But I bet she's trying to guilt trip you and say things like, "Are you going to make me?" Then she'll break up with you later and blame the abortion on YOU to keep her own hands clean while she continues to whore around.
>>
Lol sounds like a normie problem

Maybe reddit can help
>>
>>24309063
Yes, this is right. Abortion is never easy, but fuck it, kids suck, they really do. And jut think, you'd be going through all this child rearing for some other dogs whelp. Now you can go and life like a young person again.
>>
>>24309111
Nice trips

Btw this is the most reddit infested board along with /b/ and /tv/
>>
>>24309063
Selfish
evil
lying
fucking
ignorant
shitty
humans
>>
>>24309090
You sound like a retard. All children unplanned and doomed to single parentry should be aborted. That is the most responsible thing you can do.
>>
>>24309063
Who is this girl? My browser doesn't seem to support Google image search at the moment, and she looks extremely similar to an autistic guy I know. It would be hilarious if she were, too.
>>
>>24309090
it was a pump and dump. that guy is no longer in the picture, and he doesnt want to be. shes killing it because shes selfish, and im letting her because i am too. we love eachother deeply and truly. And i cant give her all my love if i dont love her child. So i said i was going to end our relationship for her, because i cant love just her when she has a child she needed to love. Id only be giving her 90%. and i cant do that.

>>24309135
we are not ignorant. we are openly discussing our feelings for eachother. we are selfish, but in a proud way. we are making honest choices, because we acknowledge that we are not mentally, and emotionally ready to handle children right now. evil...maybe, but there will come a time when we are ready for kids. but we need to grow up together first. and i cant grow with her when shes making a child grow. Her entire life will be stunted with me, and everything we would do would be for the kid, not eachother. It would be doomed from the start.

>>24309146
i discussed with her, that yes, sometimes happy accidents happen that sometimes work out for the good, but there are people that DO plan and become stable financially, emotionally, and spiritually before deciding as a couple to have a child. We are going to work on that in time. because i want her to be responsible, and i just dont think she is. but we will learn.

>>24309167
shes from a movie "happy go lucky". Best/worst movie you might see in a while.
>>
>>24309063
That baby would have been miserable anyway. Although your girl may be a bit fucked in the head, abortions tend to have that effect
>>
I don't understand how anyone could willingly raise another man's child. I know that every time I would look at it, the thought of it not being mine would always be in the back of my head. I could never love a child that isn't my own.
>>
File: 1401484900386.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1401484900386.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
you are the literal definition of a kuck
the kid will always hate you deep down, it's his alpha genes rebelling against the beta-provider
>>
>>24309200
your beautiful words cant obscure the fact that youre complicit in murdering a child, enjoy hell - satan will keep it worm for you...
>>
>>24309230
i think that our love will overcome the obstacle of any trauma from the abortion. my mom will guilt trip me and her though.

im gonna wake her up and fuck her.

>>24309250
and thats why im letting her abort it.

>>24309262
im the one whos beta? Im the one that was willing to end my loving relationship with a woman for the sake of her and my honor and dignity? id rather be sad and alone, than only partially love my lover.

>>24309279
your uninspired words cant cover for the fact that you're a massive liberal kek that probably supports ISIS. get a job and move to syria.
>>
>>24309293
"liberal"? LOL youve got the script flipped bud.
>>
>>24309293
> Im the one that was willing to end my loving relationship with a woman for the sake of her and my honor and dignity
but you didn't you kuck
she loved someone else before and let him fertilize her womb on a whim, she is retarded but at least she has your beta bux to count for

you can either get rid of that whore or choose between being a murderer or a beta-provider
>>
ITT: OP is the textbook definition of a c uck for dating a girl that is pregnant with another mans child.
>>
File: 1400430123938.png (5 KB, 298x290) Image search: [Google]
1400430123938.png
5 KB, 298x290
>>24309453

he is so mad he wants to kill chad's child
>>
>>24309513
dude bro lol
>>
File: 11221500159698467.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
11221500159698467.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
>>24309063
Ok here's what you have to do.
"Support" her decision.
Then break up with used goods.
Come back and greentext it.
>>
>>24309250

This kind of opinion is sad to me. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing bad about that mindset, it's pure instinct. But to think, there are kids out there living in homes just barely scraping by, being condemned over a single mistake. I know there are plenty of guys here that grew up with single moms and would have loved for a real father figure to come into their lives. But they become bitter and resentful. Maybe the wrong father figure was there. Maybe they were abused. Who knows. There's a lot of good that can come from opening your heart and being there for someone whose only crime was being born. You shouldn't completely write that off simply because you're worried about being "keked by Chad." You may not see yourself when you look at a child, but you can see how your actions influence them, and the path they take in life because of you.

Not trying to change your mind or anything, instinct is there for a reason. Just trying to help you understand why some people make those choices to raise someone else's child.
>>
Have you guys just not heard of adoption?
>>
File: 1441606704368.png (134 KB, 317x392) Image search: [Google]
1441606704368.png
134 KB, 317x392
>>24309135
>using the acronym as a word in the acronym
>>
>>24309063
uhm... just kill the child. She already agreed, what's your problem?
>>
>>24309063
Dude, just leave her. Do you have any idea how much of a faggot you sound like? No matter what happens this relationship is destined to end badly. Just end it.
>>
File: 1441597127450.gif (954 KB, 250x269) Image search: [Google]
1441597127450.gif
954 KB, 250x269
>>24309063

>pregnant before you started dating
>you didn't care
>your feelings change
>she's aborting for you

>>24309200

>we love eachother deeply and truly

>>24309293

>"our love will overcome"

Either you're both fickle cunts, or the baby is going to be too far along to legally get an abortion. Either way, you should shut your ass about "muh deepest love" and shit like that when you haven't even been with her for a god damned year.
>>
>>24309063
No. Let her kill it off. Bringing an unwanted child into the world has serious consequences. Any child with fucked or estranged relationships with their parents are more likely to have a list of problems later on in life.

Also if she decides to keep it there's a good chance she may ditch you sometime in the future to get back with him (even if she says she doesn't wan to), as a normal mother+father environment is better for the kid.

There is literally nothing evil about it. It's the most logical choice, taking into account the possible problems the child may face. Stop being a fucking "m-muh morals doe!" pussy.
>>
>>24311017
>not knowing about recursive acronyms
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.