[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw black pilled and don't know how to feel about the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: face burn.jpg (6 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
face burn.jpg
6 KB, 265x190
>tfw black pilled and don't know how to feel about the robots who still want a gf

They're of no value to you, robot. Not that they don't carry value themselves but you don't need them in any sense. society has raised them to be fickle and not try very hard. Anything you think they can bring to you, you can achieve on your own.

and learn to control your emotions, you don't need to be hugged, kissed or love by some you don't need. It's all in your head, all these desires.
>>
but it feels so nice to be hugged, kissed, to cook for two, to live for somebody, for somebody to live because of you, to feel whole, to explore this world together to grow old together.

Such amazing feel, I would not want to have gone through life not knowing this, but that's just me
>>
File: neck-beard.jpg (53 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
neck-beard.jpg
53 KB, 500x375
>>24306890
That's just one minuscule part of life and you're giving it far too much attention, robot. You're idolizing a partner, building up things emotionally and mentally, buildings desires.

Just let go of them, focus on yourself for yourself, experience what life has to offer.

There's nothing in women except to stroke your ego if you're that low of a person.
>>
i don't know if you're trying to help or sabotage robots with this, but what you are saying is simply false.

the hope of finding a woman someday is what is what is keeping a lot of robots going, it's what motivates a lot of them to take care of themselves and improve as a human being because they know no one will love them if they have given up on everything

and sure, you might not NEED a someone to love you, but it sure is a hell of a good motivation to get yourself together, sharing that bond with someone, not having to live with the heavy weight of loneliness on your shoulders, it's an amazing feeling

give up on something like that will NOT make you a better person. it will make you bitter, it will make you lonely, it will demotivate you, it will make you lazy

having someone to share all your moments with, not being smothered by your own thoughts, feeling loved, is great, no matter what you say, and you should never, ever give up on this, no matter how far-fetched or hopeless it might seem

just stay determined, robots
>>
File: mcCulin.jpg (9 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
mcCulin.jpg
9 KB, 224x225
>>24307074
I'm not telling them to give up. giving up implies failing to achieve a goal in their life.

I'm saying to not see women as the goal, and not to work on yourself for women. Rather work on yourself for yourself.

They're living a false life by building these ideals, picking out the best part in the characteristics of others and applying it to themselves in an attempt to become an impossible figure, and it's all for the purpose of achieving a gf which is not needed by them.

They place an unhealthy value on women, they exaggerate aspects of them.

they do not realize how flawed they are like regular human beings - except they're women so they are not akin to men. Women have no value to a man unless the man actually wants a child for some reason.

Women as a partner are more of a burden in the end than a benefit.
>>
File: 1337879828645.jpg (483 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
1337879828645.jpg
483 KB, 2560x1920
someone discuss this shit with me

prove me wrong for there might be a chance i could live a better life, being black pilled is not very exciting
>>
>>24307300
we are not meant to be incels anon
i dated a fat single mom for a short time
i didnt like her, but the affection she showed, cuddling, her wanting my penis inside her and all that stuff made me less miserable

any pill is bullshit
the reality is that nobody meant to be alone, with that said, not everybody will make it

if it puts you out from the business because you are too afraid of being hurt then thats your choice, but that choice has consequences aswell

unless you are 50y old with hundreds and hundreds of rejections id advise to keep going and feel a little bit less sorry for yourself
>>
Go to wizchan if you are still a virgin. They are into that voluntary celibacy now.
>>
>>24307361
I cannot bring myself to care about them as I see no value. There are other things to enjoy in the life. women are not even a priority in any form. Loneliness cures loneliness.
>>
>>24307387
you wouldnt making a thread on r9k about it if this would be true
>>
File: smug.jpg (44 KB, 344x477) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
44 KB, 344x477
>>24306857
You can be black pilled and still want a gf, you just won't be surprised that she is just after your money and will cheat on you with Chad if given the opportunity.
>>
>>24307074
>>and sure, you might not NEED a someone to love you,
Actually you literally do need someone to love you, it is the most important thing in life by far. Science says so.
>>
File: YrQZWxX.gif (1 MB, 406x449) Image search: [Google]
YrQZWxX.gif
1 MB, 406x449
Hi I'm from the Skype group
>>
>>24307919
>Crystal Maiden dancing with Nightstalker and Clinkz
>>
>>24306890
not worth it when they fuck your friend, steal your dog, call the police to make false allegations and ostracise you from your social group - you will wish you never met her
>>
>>24307074
>setting yourself up to be cvcked and destroyed

You're the one is deluded, false and a saboteur
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.