[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>21 >entitled 13 year old step sister is taking my room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 600x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 600x533
>21
>entitled 13 year old step sister is taking my room
Fuck I don't know why but this is making me angry. I think it's because she acts so entitled and has a rich mom when my mom and I struggled through my childhood. Am I being a sperglord or is it ok to be mad?

When were you kicked out of your room robots?
>>
>>29194018
I'm an only child, and my parents neve4 divorced, so I don't know that feel. Sowwie.

Where are you moving to now? The basement? One step closer to living meme status.
>>
>>29194050
No I'm in college and have an apartment but losing my room in my own home feels like a colossal kick in the balls
>>
>>29194018
I was almost 25 when that happened to me. My parents needed my room for something else. I wasn't mad, just sad, but parents basically said that's life.

>>29194088
>No I'm in college and have an apartment
I also had an apartment, but was in employment instead of education.
>but losing my room in my own home feels like a colossal kick in the balls
I agree, but I got over it.

Now, years later, I have my old room back and am a NEET who currently posts from said room. Your thread brought back old memories and feels.
>>
>>29194088
If you have your own place already whats the problem
>>
>>29194436
Because my apartment is a sad lonely void
>>
>>29194018
Notice the actions of people around you and await your moment to get away from those people if they show themselves to be selfish and unfair in their dealings with you.

Just survive and move away when you can. Don't dwell on shit you can't control anyways.
>>
>>29194404
Thanks bro, I know I shouldn't be mad and that it is life but I just feel like I'm losing my one place of solace. My apartment just makes me depressed.
>>
>>29194604
I love my family, it's just the 13 year old entitled girl just triggers me when this shit happens, seriously. I don't know what it is about entitled kids but it just sets me the fuck off
>>
>oldest of three children
>moved out after college 5 years ago
>only one in the house who has had their own room
>whenever I come back for thanksgiving or the holidays I still have that room reserved
>>
>>29194088
>OP has an apartment, and is mad that a 13 year old is getting a room
Come on, step your game up.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 393x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 393x393
>>29194926
I'm a petty piece of shit I know
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.