[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots: how to stop being social anxious and improve your social
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: 1442733002152.png (235 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1442733002152.png
235 KB, 500x500
Hey fellow fembots, here are some advices for you to find a bf and stop being social awkward. Five stages of using a man to raise up your social position.

tl;dr:
>1. Self-raising (find a man to improve your self-esteem)
>2. Friends (use a man as tropheum so you can compete with other women)
>3. Family (use a man to ensure family that you are decent person)
>4. Other man (use a man and skills you get from flirting with him to get other man)
>5. Dump/Financial backup (Get better man/use him as a wallet)

>1. Find a man
It's not hard to find any man - there are tons of betas that will lick your feets for one kiss. But you must find some decent man, at least 6/10, that will not control you too much, and will give you some space. This isn't hard - lose some weight (you must be less than 90 kg) use some toilet paper as breastpads, get crazy with this make-up to hide your ugliness, and go to club. Find drunk guy that doesn't have gf and try to charm him. Give him your number. If you don't fucked up with make-up, you've got him.
After one month you should have a bf! Congratulations! What an achievment, you are not alone! Kick that freaking cat from home. Now you can improve your miserable social, sex and intellectual skills on him. Also, you are already on higher social level than yours single friends.

CDN.
>>
File: 1397769211153.jpg (127 KB, 483x463) Image search: [Google]
1397769211153.jpg
127 KB, 483x463
>>29192075
>2. Friends
You can now use bf to raise your social position amongst your female (and obviously male) friends. Or to gain some of them.
You could probably see that other females just can't shuch up about they bfs when they've got one. By doing that, they are just telling you, that their position is better than yours. By having bf you already are higher than single friends. You are also higher than any man - in relationship or not. Adapt strategies that you've seen. Talk about your bf. It can irritate some people, but you can always told them that they are just jealous. You will now have common topic to speak with other females.

Now, you can have problem if you don't have any friends. Don't worry. To gain friends, you just go on some site about things that you like - write on chat/forum there and try not being too awkward. If you want friends in real life - your BF probably gonna play sports or go to parties, because you've got active bf, not beta. Go on his matches or on parties with him, and you're gonna crawl in friends.

You will also get some beloved drama. Drama is not bad - it brings activities and emotions into your life. Don't be afraid of dramas, try to get into them, but stay away if it's about you and your bf.

One more important things: if your bf is worse looking than other females bfs just give him some additions - he can have big, 25 cm dick, earn a lot of money or be very good at sports. First option is safest one - they probably won't see his dick. Probably.
>>
File: your bf.jpg (123 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
your bf.jpg
123 KB, 800x1200
>>29192201
>3. Family
By finding a BF you can earn respect of your family. By having him there is one irritating thing that will leave you 4ever: they will stop to ask you when you're gonna find BF. They will change on asking when you will marry him or when you're gonna have babies, but you can play responsibility card and no one gonna complain about this.
Just like with friends, you can raise your position in family just by having BF - single cousing can go get the fuck out of yours territory. You also gain good excuse to stop meeting family members that you don't like: "sorry, but my bf is taking me to restaurant" - and there you go, free time.
By having a bf your parents that lost their hope, will one more time love you. You can get some money from bf and lie to them that you have work. Get them to some good restaurant with your bf. Once a year or two is enough to prove that your financial stability is excellent.
>>
How many posts will this thread get?

400+
>>
>>29192075
I find this aggravating, but I'm 90% sure that only a man could be this coherent and self aware of the actual desires of women to put something like this together.
>>
File: ctpie.jpg (230 KB, 861x1300) Image search: [Google]
ctpie.jpg
230 KB, 861x1300
>>29192352

>4. Other man
Your bf is probably 5/10 or 6/10, right? Now, that you learned something about art of social life, sex and you're not emotional wreckage, you can find some better man. The best way is to have your first BF and lover - they both gonna care about you, have sex with you, pay for you and such things.

To find other man repeat procedure from first point (>>29192075). Now you must care that your first bf will not find out your little affair. The best thing is to say from the begining to your new lover that you have BF but he is shit. He will be proud that he is better than other man and probably don't cooperate with him.

Get resources and love from both of them. When your first BF find out - hop onto other bf wallet and home. Try to throw one of your single female friend into arms of your previous BF, so he won't complain and think that he outsmarted you.

BEWARE! Change your bf only if you are 100% sure that lover got that bait hard. If you are not sure that he will support you or stay with you - tell your first BF that he is lying and stalking on you. Or that he raped you - best thing ever.

Now you earn experiences that you will remember at old age. It's your best, most exciting stage of life so go one girl. Don't be afraid and fuck these beta robots that will despise you. There is nothing better than life full of emotions, sex, valuable things and little dramas. That's how we work.
>>
File: go black.jpg (16 KB, 236x376) Image search: [Google]
go black.jpg
16 KB, 236x376
>>29192513
>5. Dump/Financial backup

Last stage. You are getting older and less attractive. There can happen three things:
>Your bf/husband can become a cruel dumbass or discover your affairs.
Just dump him. He is not worth you. You will find a lot of other, younger man to have sex with. Now, when you discover your body throughly, experience crazy moments and have something to remember, go into some slower life. Read books, eat favourite food, watch movies, fuck youngsters. You probably have enough money to maintain your social status and life. Now, when you're older, being single is not "uncool". You are independent, staid women. You can make your own blog or read in some women newspapers. Or work in company. Do what you want, really.
>Your bf/husband is not caring about you anymore but is with you because mortgage and children
>Your bf/husband still loves you
Both things are good for you - you will have financial backup for rest of your life. If your man don't care about you anymore and leave home for long time, just make some quarrels with him. He will apologize to you and probably give something nice. Children will be on your side because mother is main figure in relationship. Also - you lazy fatass are still in home, with contact with them. Your husband is working. You have better control on these little rascals.
In meantime you can do everything that I mentioned at point with "husband become cruel dumbass".

And that's it. Here are five basics to improve your social status. I hope that I helped you fellow fembots. I am 44 years old and this works for me perfectly. Really, I'm very happy with my life.

Any questions?
>>
>>29192392
probably not more than 50, because there are no real fembots - only whining traps
>>29192393
Women knows what they want. We're just trying to confuse you, so it will be easier to manipulate you.
>>
>>29192075
>spending this much effort on b8
What could you have accomplished with this time?
Was this really what you wanted?
>>
>>29192772
did I writed something that isn't true?
>>
All you had to do to hit 300 replies was not write a giant wall of autism after the op
>>
>>29192075
I approve of this thread

t. Chad
>>
>>29192884
Doesn't really matter whether it's true; it's the intention that determines whether it's b8

Also, actual robots are too shy to post new threads, so this board's threads are pretty much all b8
>>
File: wat4.png (463 KB, 541x498) Image search: [Google]
wat4.png
463 KB, 541x498
>>29192723
>discover your affairs
>Just dump him. He is not worth you.

This has to be bait. You can't be this stupid.
>>
File: 1380344112727.jpg (19 KB, 249x222) Image search: [Google]
1380344112727.jpg
19 KB, 249x222
Bring back child marriage!

On a more serious note, work on your noun-verb agreement and irregular conjugations, Vladimir.
>>
>>29192352
>>29192201
>>29192075
if you're going to make a long ass post, you better write well. i can't read this shit with all the grammatical and spelling mistakes. also, a woman is not higher in status than every man because they're in a relationship. they are below their man and below every man above that man.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.