[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ants are terrible >6 years ago >on holiday in italy around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5
File: 1440415538751.png (99 KB, 344x356) Image search: [Google]
1440415538751.png
99 KB, 344x356
Ants are terrible

>6 years ago
>on holiday in italy around april/ may that year
>we booked a small house to stay in, it looked fantastic
>on arrival we notice there's a shit ton of ants walking all around the house and decide to get some ant traps and bugspray to put near the doors
>fastforward to evening, drinking a pretty good lemon soda i found in a shop nearby.
> i only drink half of it and put the rest of it on the counter next to my bed.
>forget about it and fall asleep
The next morning i wake up calmly, it's a nice day and the sun is already shining through the window
>as I'm slowly waking up i glance down to find about ten ants crawling over the top of the blankets
>throw the blankets on the floor in shock, only to reveal about 200 ants swarming all over my body and bed
>absolutely freak the fuck out and jump out of bed yelling and trying to shake them off
>look back and see a nest worth of ants on and around the pillow aswell
Only then i realise the floor is completely swarmed with thousands of ants
>panicmode
>take off all clothes and grab my stuff
>mfw the can was knocked over at night and dripped all over the bag
>floor black of ants underneath
>decide to bail and sprint out of the house completely naked and screaming
>mfw house owners with little kids are sitting in the yard
>mfw everyone thinks I'm insane
>kids screaming, me screaming, parents screaming in italian
>had to book a hotel after that day
>still have ant nightmares to this day

Never again
>>
File: 1458539515363.png (301 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1458539515363.png
301 KB, 500x375
>>29189973
jesus christ
the worst I've ever had is when I could feel a tickling sensation on my stomach and chest and when I whipped back the sheets I had three spiders walking all over me
>>
>>29189973

>be fast asleep in my shitty apt
>while I sleep, bigass carpenter ants have found a crack in the floorboards and have started exploring the room
>one of them climbs onto my pillow and I guess I roll over on top of it
>it starts biting the fuck out of my neck
>wake up with horrible stinging pain on my neck
>slap at it
>feel something attached to my neck, pain increases
>try to wipe it off
>doesn't fucking wipe off
>have to scrape it off my neck with my fingernails
>turn on the light to see what the FUCK that was
>huge black ant curled up in the center of my bed where I flung it
>mfw I realize there are dozens all over the room, coming out of a tiny crack in the floorboards
>no sleep that night

I dislike ants.
>>
File: 1465246392701.gif (45 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1465246392701.gif
45 KB, 499x499
Once I was fapping and I saw an ant on my desk.

I came on it and it drowned in my jizz.
>>
File: 1461381569261s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1461381569261s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
i live in uk so we dont have as much of a bug problem i think hot countries like the us has.

>be in my room
>close blinds to be in the dark as i am like that
>window in my room is next to front door
> i open it because room is small and pc produces hot air that just circulates in the room, so its always stuffy
>be using pc
>see something moving in corner of my eye
>it is spider
>stare at it and it stops
>clint eastwood wild west movie style
> we dont movbe for 10m while im freaking the fuck out internally

ages since i found a nest of them behind my bed. i got mum to vacuum it but they still come back. ive made peace with them though and as long as we stay out of each others way. I've learned valuable info that they only come out when its dark so keep a little light in the room so they stay in there little corners where you cant see them
>>
File: 1465246103695.gif (1 MB, 428x405) Image search: [Google]
1465246103695.gif
1 MB, 428x405
>>29190229
Damn that sucks anon.

Once an ant bit me in the throat so I tore its fucking head off.
>>
>>29190123
Aye, whenever i feel a tickle on my legs i fucking lise it and start whacking the area like a retard. The whole event fucked me up
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.