[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY ARENT YOU IN THE CINEMAS RIGHT NOW TO WATCH THE MOVIE? i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: download (1).jpg (7 KB, 348x145) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7 KB, 348x145
WHY ARENT YOU IN THE CINEMAS RIGHT NOW TO WATCH THE MOVIE?
i fuckin know that you spend your childhood on WoW , go make up for it now and meet a qt cosplayer gf
>>
>>29188860
I watched the torrent version. I would imagine that the movie is probably awful to anyone who didn't play a lot of WoW because it's not long enough to be able to explain anything.

All of this interesting shit was shown in the movie but only for one scene and nothing was explained about it. Guy went to Dalaran and was there for like 20 seconds. A bunch of races were shown and literally nothing was explained about them at all.

Nothing was explained about anything at all. So to someone who doesnt know shit about WoW lore the movie is worthless.

It really made me want to play WoW again though, and I think that was their main goal.
>>
>>29188860
Spent my 21 plus on wow you fuck boi, na its to busy on fridays to watch a movie I'll hit up monday
>>
>>29188860
i only go to the cinemas on the last couple of days of screening and in the middle of the day to avoid crowds.
>>
I'm going on monday desu
I never followed wow lore but I played wc3 a lot as a teenager
>>
>>29189006
Sams here senpai, to many people I like watching movies in peace and quiet, also almost 0% chance of being shot up
>>
>>29188860
Shut up rich boy, my family didn't have money for high speed internet or a 20 dollar a month subscription.
>>
>>29189046
Read the wow lore online senpai its pretty fucking indepth and good
>>
>>29188860
I'm going to level with you, I don't like WoW.
Also movies based on games are pretty much universally awful.
>>
>>29188935
This. The movie is too short to be able to go into depth about all the stuff they showed. I hope they get started on another one soon.

But as a Warcraft and WoW player the movie was amazing.
>>
>play WoW years ago, eventually drop it for FFXIV
>that games updates have slowed to a crawl so I go to check out WoW again to fill the gap
>create new character
>It's shit

Holy shit FFXIV is no masterpiece but

>clunky ass controls
>awful archaic looking HUD and menu (inb4 fix it with mods, fuck you no one should HAVE to)
>awful graphics even after the revamp
>nothing in combat feels like it has any weight or impact, feels like slapping two action figures together

I hate it.
>>
>>29189097
Yeah I actually started a few days ago for some reason without even knowing that the movie was coming out

Was pretty cool and coincidental senpai
Not nearly as cheesy as I thought it would be
>>
>>29189125
>playing ffxiv - a skeleton crew on board
>>
>>29188860

Im going tomorrow,alone,because im in a Slav in Germany and none of the Normies around me trusts themselves enough to understand German,like hell the the whole story would be wasted on them anyway.
>>
File: 1462553960946.gif (1 MB, 158x144) Image search: [Google]
1462553960946.gif
1 MB, 158x144
>>29189146
>Playing World of Borecraft
>>
>>29189078
>also almost 0% chance of being shot up
i live in australia, and not sydney so pretty much 0% chance of ever being shot up
>>
>>29188860
>r9K
>meet a qt cosplayer gf

Not happening...

Have you BEEN to /cgl/?
>>
>>29188860
Yes because the place grills want to be picked up is in a cinema while they are watching a film

fuck you normie and shit tier mocking advice
>>
>>29189133
Same here, Ive been wanting to play warcraft 1 and 2 there is a site that you can download it on but idk how legit it is
>>
I love private servers just saying, I'm watching it Monday early afternoon, bringing liquor in a coke bottle I'm set Robros have to hit it up when no ones there I hate loud people and they all sit next to you and shit
>>
>>29188860
Because I'm exactly autistic to get mad about the term "movie adaptation" I don't want to go and pay for the privilege of 2 hours spent going "well that's not right"
>>
File: img_0.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
img_0.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
>>29188860
Waiting for a HQ torrent cuz there are no elves in it
>>
Anyone else excited about this? I started of playing war craft 2 when I was young as fuck played up till panda on wow still playing on private servers I'm going to enjoy it senpai, INB4 normie hate going to see it with my wife and kids
>>
>>29189165
>a Slav has a better understanding of German than actual Germans

Mein sides
>>
>>29189300
Sounds fun but no one wants to see the movie with so I cant get drunk
>>
File: 1306604780447.jpg (65 KB, 655x582) Image search: [Google]
1306604780447.jpg
65 KB, 655x582
>>29189341
>played as a kid
>calls it "war craft"
kill yourself, fagwheel
>>
>>29188860
Warcraft is the official movie for Robots.

If you dont believe this youre a normie.
>>
>>29188860
My cinema has a no singles policy in place
>>
>>29189360
Typo senpai on meh phone
>>
>>29189356

I dont really have that many German friends tough and those i do have want me to go to the Goa Festivals to them.I really dont want to tell them im too autistic and dont like the music.

For the normies i mean the other foreigners that are with me too that are the ones that i primarily hang out with that just say it would be a waste of money to go see the film cuz they wouldnt understand shit.
>>
Anyone else rather watch it in the theatre then on the comp? I could see if you are a poor fag but even then its not going to be the same
>>
>>29189425
Goa is still a thing in Euro land? I thought it died out there ages ago and it's only popular in India. Guess not. I'd go to it, but I have a low tolerance for the DUDE ACID crowd
>>
>>29189444
Trips checked, movie theatre all way M8
>>
A co-worker wants me to go see this with her.

Don't really want to - she's seeing someone, and I have never played wow
>>
>>29189543
So don't. Dont be some bitches movie cuck
>>
>>29189470

Its weird.

>Goa is like tottally underground and against the stream bro
>But we are not hipsters
>Dubstep and EDM are the cancer killing techno
>Acid and DMT are fucking awsome
>We are also somehow nationalists too
>But we are cool with you cuz you work Arbeit Macht Frei

I just wanna play vidya with a QT while snuggling in the cold winter man.I aint no raver altough the occasional joint can be fun.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtymmqbEmKw

because it's fucking shit
>>
File: alliance-1600x1200.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
alliance-1600x1200.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1200
>>29188860
As a long time warcraft fan this was one of the best movies i have ever seen.
But its because warcraft is basically my religion i knew shit to look for in almost every frame.

If you know who Gul'dan is and why hes a big lore figure, you will enjoy this movie.
If not, it will be just like your regular game action movie, just maybe slightly better.
>>
>>29188860
>talking to strangers in the cinema
>>
>>29189165
where u at slavbro? I might come with you
>>
>>29189640
>tfw goa doesn't really seem to have taken off in the US
Or maybe I'm just oblivious
>>
>>29189555
considering saying i got plans or some shit when she brings it up again.

>>29189640
man nationalists are weird. they claim to hate non-whites/non-Germans/whatever, but they fucking love ethnic music, and can pass off any non-white/non-German/whatever as long as "they're hard working".

it was the same thing in the 80s in England. nationalists claimed to hate brown people but latched on to ska and reggae.

(i'm not a nationalist at all, i just find the whole movement funny.)

i know little about goa. i liked the couple Sphongle records i listened to in, like 2010, but haven't bothered to check it out further.
>>
>>29189543
Normie, please die
>>
>>29190727
why? because you're angry?
>>
>>29188935

I think 40 minutes of worldbuilding was cut

Director's Cut when?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.