[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone hates their parents for legit reasons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9
File: 1462916943429.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1462916943429.gif
2 MB, 696x478
My mom is a toxic kunt, she was a bully when i was growing up. Trying to keep me down,trying to control my life and shit

i'm legit only able to grow and to "fly", better myself,etc when i'm away from her constant nagging

If everything goes well, i'll be starting pharmschool or medschool next year in another town away from her fucking constant bullshit. I'll be fucking happy once and for all and will only visit during holidays

She really doesn't seem happy with that ,i know she wishes that i fail.She probably wants me to be a spineless loser who lets his mom control his life, with 0 self-esteem and aimless in life so she can throw shots at me all day long.

The idea of me becoming someone without her help doesn't please her,i can clearly see that.

Ahh man, i'm like in a cage until i get out of here. I could always decide to get a job and get an appart and shit but i need to maintain my high gpa at all cost.

Who else dislikes their parents for legit reasons?
>>
I KNOW THIS FEEL SO FUCKING WELL OP

I made the fatal mistake of moving to the same town as my Mum and it was the worst mistake of my life

I thought it would be nice to be around family, but the reality is that being around any fucking women even your own Mum inevitably holds you back. It's fine to visit your Mum on weekends or holidays, but being around women too much is just a fucking drain.

Women are just weak and lame and their behavior fucking rubs off on you like a stain or a disease or some shit, your thinking your behavior just gets shitted up and you end up being more effeminate somehow

I'm not married but I bet having a wife is the same or worse.
>>
>>29186138
well i have only experienced that with my mom so far

i have good female friends tho

i also know sociopathic kunts who pretend to be your friend
>>
bump originalll3424
>>
i think this is an important thread. i feel you, op
>>
are we the only guys who get this? what the fuck? i wonder if we are really robots. a lot of the guys here are just sad about not getting women. i'm sad that people/women won't let me be free. maybe we see the world differently than these people.
>>
I love my mother too much. And she only ever tells me to study, be educated and to lift weight and get independent.

The last is difficult as I live with her during college.

If anyone has any reasons they dislike their parents you should tell the thread why.
>>
>>29185883
Idk op. My parents paid someone to strap me down to a table and slice half the skin off my penis when I was a helpless infant.

Then they hired a batshit crazy "orthodontist" who deformed my jaw and face with a "spacer" and rubber bands and extractions.

When I was little I begged them to stop giving me poptarts and Sprite all day and to give me healthy food instead. They said no.

I told them about how everyone at school was constantly bullying me. They did nothing.

And on top of mutilating my genitals, they punished me when they caught me masturbating and told me it was a horrible thing to do. And they never let me be alone with a girl, even when I finally had a girlfriend.

Imagine that. Mutilated my dick AND repressed all sexuality like they were fucking Puritans.

To this day they say I owe them and they expect me to take care of them when they're old. They completely nuked my childhood and threw out any potential I had for proper development and social fulfillment. They didn't even feed me right. And now they think I owe them.

On top of all that, when I started to realize what had been do me, I got sad and withdrawn (obviously). They decided I was depressed and that I needed to see a therapist and take pills to change how my brain worked.

After all they did to me, instead of accept the least bit of guilt, they decided I had a brain defect and all that had happened to me was my fault. They told other people this too. So add to the list: undermining my credibility and killing any chance I could be respected in the future.

Once people label you as having a mental disorder, you're done. It doesn't matter how normal you are or if you have good ideas or if you work hard. It's all over because that label will never go away.

I know I'm not depressed. I know people who legitimately have depression. They cry over nothing and can't help it. I'm sad because of how my parents chose to be an actively negative influence on my life.
>>
>tfw mom is dead
>tfw dad has a new family and you're a black sheep, so not even invited over for holidays

Not even mad though, I'd take being alone over having overbearing or terrible parents any day.
>>
>>29187552
what do you mean by "these people"? I'm not sure if i understood well your post but there's something i noticed here

There's different types of anons complaining about their situation, here's 2 types that caught my eye

>1: The anons who feel like they are in a cage because their parents want to control their lif. They want to better themselves, but they feel like people around them are trying to hold them back,which is frustrating, like in the op

>2: The ones here who just want stay NEETs for the rest of their life,free internet,free food,free sheltering at the expanse of their parent's happiness. Their parents are getting sick of it and want them to do something with their life so they'll try to take anon's pc so anon can get a job. Anon comes on r9k to complain about how much he despises his parents

You see the difference?
>>29187619
would you dislike your mom if she was like the op's description
>>
>>29185883
My mom is similar, but not as bad. Good luck with school anon
>>
>>29187646
And ON TOP OF ALL THAT: they consciously built my worldview on lies. My mom has the psychological maturity of a teenager. She's religious, but she doesn't even read the bible. She's come up with her own little version of things.

Dad isn't religious, but he allowed her to tell me fairy tales my whole childhood. They told me to put school first and that it didn't matter if I didn't have friends or anything bad happened to me because I was immortal and when my body died I'd teleport to a magical paradise.

That's what my worldview was built on. They brainwashed me. And when I finally saw this, my youth was already gone. When I stopped going to church they started saying I must be sick or depressed.

I was an only child. They isolated me.

All the potential I had to be healthy and good looking and to have social skills and friends - all they had to do was not mutilate and deform my body, give me healthy food, and leave me the fuck alone.

They stole all my potential and just threw it away. They broke me with permanent health damage before I could even reach adulthood.

They have a debt to me so large that it's unpayable. But they'll never acknowledge it.
>>
>>29185883

Don't like my step dad

i'm 20, have a job and study and he gives me a 9:30 bed time, i cant open the pantry, cant go to the toilet without telling him, I cant cook etc... And lol I'm a chef...

and lets my little sisters (6 and 4) have more independence than me, and turns of the internet if I dont text him what time I'm coming home.

really fucking sucks, I'll argue but then he just yells at my mum and she starts crying and asks me to just leave it alone.

Cant really afford to move out right now either : /
>>
>>29187659
That's fucking gross.

Fuck him, you don't need that.
>>
>>29187810
He probably feels like a cuck since you're another man's kid. That's his fault though. He chose the situation.
>>
>>29187715
If my mom was like op? No shit. That wouldn't make her "my mom" anymore. What a dumb question.

But it deserves a response because my mother actually has bi-poler personality disorder running in her family. When she started taking her medication and she accidentally missed a dose she was horrible, indescribably mean. So bad that I have repressed the memory.

But she is better now. But back then yeah I would have jumped ship and ran away from her if it went on
>>
>>29187837

I think he legit has autism or something, guys a cunt.

I thankfully live majoritly with my dad, but my step mum is kinda like him but a lot better (bed time at 12 because she gets scared at night...)

but helicopter parents, what can you do. I'll do shit that annoys him but it never really ends well, but cant be a door mat in life.

Only thing that sucks is my mum will text me asking me how much do I miss my little sisters and that they miss me so much.
And hes 100% a cuck lol, but he could beat me up, after i pay some fees I'm gonna get a gym membership so then I can shove him or something.
>>
>>29187778
Hey how old are you right now?

i understand some of what you're saying but some of it happens to everyone.

Sure, i was circumcised too like every men of my family. Not because my parents hate me tho.

They did plenty of shitty things to be in the best when growing up, same as you + worse . I must admit that if i think about all of that, i'll hate them.

It did fuck me up mentally but with years of working on myself, i managed to undo the damage they had done and burried the past behind me.

Unless your parents are actively holding you back like in the op or like >>29187810 this guy, then you have 2 choice

Cry about it for the rest of your life,blame them while watching your life crash

Or decide to work on yourself hard enough to undo all the damage that was done to you and live your own life,fuck them,live for yourself,it's your choice and your onlly life
>>29187810
Reasons like this and op are legit. Hope things get better for you mate,when do you plan to move out?
>>
>>29187810
Lol he really is pathetic. You oppose him so it isn't like he can really take everything from you.

Also confront him, tell him "talk to my fucking face instead of whining to my mother you stupid bitch"

I would just be infuriated with him. Tell him it's your house (unless it isnt)
>>
>>29187907
are you a teenager?
>>
the thing is parents cut your balls off and then ask why you are no good. it's like in education, teachers give the impression to the child that they don't know the answer and need the teacher to know. the kids internalize it and become stupid. it's why people hate autism, btw. it's just a war on people thinking for themselves, autism meaning that you are off in your own world i.e. thinking. it's an extension of kids bullying the smart kid, just it's state doing it. anyway, parents stop you from taking your own lead and then they wonder you suck. actually, they don't wonder, they know what they did. they just want to put you down further by pointing it out. even if you do make it, they will hate you for it to be able to do it without them. even had a teacher hate you for going against the grain in his or her bullshit lesson. yeah. in summary your parents will never forgive you for being successful and if you are unsuccessful you will never be happy so fuck them. my advice is leave them the fuck alone and feel no guilt: it is completely their fault for wanting to control you like a dog on a leash. you can't blame yourself for other people being shitty. my advice is find a nice girl who understands this. have kids with her and treat them like actual human beings. maybe you can help us get somewhere in this disgusting world.
>>
>>29187935

I do all of that, but then he just yells at my mum, and my mum has pretty bad depression so she gets really upset and that just makes me feel like shit.

Hes a fucking stay at home dad, so hes there 24/7 and he says "my money this" etc, and I always correct him saying its my mums money and he just mooches it and then he gets mad.

Works being a cunt and only giving me 4 hours a week (only available weekends but thats a potential 16-20 I can work) I need a new job but had some unsuccessful trials, will keep looking.

I go there rarely but yeah when my mum says she misses me and the girls miss me its hard not to go over there, but 2 days in and I just leave.
>>
>>29187970

I'm 20.
it's fucked, but I'm training to be a chef right now, choose culinary school , shoulda done a apprentice ship but I'm almost done so meh. and work weekends, so I'm pretty poor.
>>
File: shinydays.png (1 MB, 1512x846) Image search: [Google]
shinydays.png
1 MB, 1512x846
My mother was fine until she started getting more religious and when that happened my life was hell. I had to move back with her 3 years ago because my roommates moved to another state and I went to the psyche ward for a suicide attempt.
After a while she would want more and more fucking money and I couldn't get into community college cause it was always money with her. The worst part is we had to move all over the country when I was a kid because of her past crack use with my father and trying to leave him.
So many friends I've had and normal life all gone because we kept moving.. ONLY to find out after I moved out 3 years ago she's with my dad AGAIN... all my pain for fucking nothing. Thanks a lot for taking away my childhood and thinking it's okay now because you're "born again". sick of thinking about it but after she gave me her phone number I haven't talked to her since which is two years
>>
>>29188032
I knew a guy who was in your exact location.

Was a chef and his mother was a dumb cunt that had an aspie bf.

I forgot what he did but he ended up happy in Canada so don't look down too mich
>>
>Parents get divorced.
>Would rather live with my mum but my crazy sister will be living with her
>Mum stops talking to me for over a year when I say I want to live with my dad.
>barely talked for years after that
>dad kicks me out within a year because his gf doesn't like me
>both now expect me to get over it and have a normal relationship with them. Shocked that i still have emotional baggage from it

Their sense of entitlement astounds me.
>>
>>29188017
I'd knock him the fuck out and tell him of he ever set foot in moms house again I'm bashing your fucking skull in

The other Kids can stay. They don't need a weak bitch like you to teach them how to be sluts

And then grab a bat and knock him upside the head.

I know you won't do shit I'm just saying I have balls and I stand by my family.
>>
>>29188188
nothin personell

>>29188142
I'm pretty happy, meh once the money starts rolling i'll have a nice amount of independence.
>>
>>29185883
I dont hate my dad but he does annoy me by constantly badgering me about not having a girlfriend. or friends. or ever really leaving the house.

He knocked my mom up at 17 and was married by 18 so he don't know how it be.
>>
File: readImage.jpg (21 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
21 KB, 412x351
>>29187646
Jesus Christ anon that's bad.
>>
>>29188229
Oh it's entirely personal

No memeing. Your story pisses me off becai you feel it's cool to vent here and not seek a solution
>>
>>29187907
>I'll do shit that annoys him
that's weak sauce. don't let your anger out like that so you can pretend you're getting one back on him when you're not. that way you get used to being treated like shit and accept it.
>>
>>29188294

nothin personell hehehe

I'm allowed to vent, i got a solution I dont live there often, but I mean its my mum and sisters I gotta visit them time to time.

its still annoying to have that be the situation.

>>29188299

yeah you're right, but I dunno.

I mean his birthdays on christmas and I only get him one gift... thats revenge? no?
>>
>>29187907
>think he legit has autism or something
bullshit. he's just pulling the leash trying to get you in line. that's why your sisters are given more freedom, they're less of a threat.

fuck this guy and fuck your mom. bitch probably got with him just to put you in line. was she single long before she started going out with him?
>>
>>29188049
are you doing better now?
>>
File: 1455598228078.jpg (152 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455598228078.jpg
152 KB, 1280x720
I was scared of the dark when I was 5. So my dad thought locking me in a pitch black closet for 3 hours would help me get over it. all it did was make me claustrophobic. My parents did all sorts of fucked up things when I was younger. Like when I told them I was scared of snakes my dad decided to talk to his buddy who owned a snaked and told him to put it in my bed when i was sleeping. There was also the time when I was learning to swim that he just tossed me into the deep end and kept screaming "sink or swim at me" while I was struggling.
>>
>>29187619
I hate my mother. She is a manipulative cunt who drags other people into arguments with emotional blackmail when she is losing.

>anon I need to be at work by 8:30 tomorrow so you have to be up at 6 to take care of the dog
>mom you normally get up at 6 and make it to work by 7, just wait an hour for 7 or 7:30 when I normally get up, no reason to wake me up early
>but anon I need to leave early, I have to take a shower and get ready!
>Do you do those things after you leave for work?
>I... haley (anon's brothers gf) you understand right? You've been living in my house for a while I'm sure you understand what I'm talking about!

Not only that, but she's a misandrist who legitimately believes that the law should be subjective, justice is not blind, and that a woman fucking her way up the corporate ladder is "just using all the tools available to her, nothing wrong with that".
>>
>>29188364
yeah, it's easy because like somebody said and I said you just gotta cut off communication.

my only issue that I am worried about now is because she's on fixed income and my brother is too (his reason is valid cause he has legit autism and schizophrenia) that in her older years what will happen to him? to afford the place they have she takes all his money and adds hers so they can eat and everything else. I eventually gotta talk to her again cause I want to make sure my brother is taken care of and not on the street. He has the brain of a young teen even though he is 27. Whenever the day comes she passes he's going to have to live with me and we're an hour apart atm
>>
>>29188411
>he just tossed me into the deep end and kept screaming "sink or swim at me" while I was struggling.

holy FUCK this triggers me, I had foster parents for a year and their adult son did that shit and I now refuse to swim cause I recall choking up water and almost drowning. goddamnit
>>
>>29188411
what anime is that pic from
>>
>parents divorce when I'm 9
>mom moves to different state
>remarries a guy who was a complete asshole
>screamed at me constantly
>told me my bed time was 8:30 because i was a nuisance and the adults couldn't have fun when i was around
>would pick me up and fucking throw me in my room
>my mom didn't give a shit, she just wanted to get drunk and party
>One day after I turned 13 he tells me I'm old enough now that when I act up he can beat my ass now
>one day I'm microwaving something and he tells me to put the paper plates back in the cabinet, I tell him just a second I'm trying to do something and he slaps me, pushes me on the floor and grabs me by the neck,
>starts screaming in my face that I don't ever back talk him and I need to learn some fucking respect
>drags me to my room, throws me in and locks the door (he flipped the lock around to lock from the outside)
>next time they start drinking I wait for him to get a little buzzed (not flat ass drunk, I wanted him to remember this)
>walked up behind him with a baseball bat and called his name
>when he turned around, hit him in the kneecap as hard as I fucking could
>he goes down, mom starts flipping her shit, swing the bat at her and miss by half an inch (actually missed, completely meant to wreck that cunt)
>she falls backwards on her ass and I tell her to fucking stay out of it. she never protected me and she's not going to protect him
>beat the hell out of him with the bat
>dump all of my 14 year old angst on that faggot
>already had everything important to me packed up, grab it and start walking down the road
>go to a payphone and use a little bit of the money I had saved to call my dad on a payphone, tell him what I did and beg him to come get me
>he calls in to work, makes the 20 hour drive to pick me up, we get a hotel room and head back to his home
>mom disowned me. I haven't heard from her since I was 15 when she called and asked if I was ready to apologize. I said no. she said you're dead to me and hung up
>>
>>29188341
>I mean his birthdays on christmas and I only get him one gift... thats revenge? no?
no. get a fucking bat like anon said and fuck him up. and don't think what you're doing is wrong. this guy is using his superior strength to try and make you into a slave, you have every right to do whatever is needed. just fuck him up to make sure he doesn't come back. because if he thinks he can still dominate you, he's going to come back a lot stronger.

and btw, that's how you deal with your parents. by fucking them up so bad that they don't fuck with you. they have to realize there is no hope of them controlling you. you might think it's bad to be so harsh with your parents but what's bad is you moving away and never talking to them again. put those bitches in their place.
>>
>>29188526
Oshiete! Galko-chan
>>
File: 1443041320706.jpg (14 KB, 444x332) Image search: [Google]
1443041320706.jpg
14 KB, 444x332
Me and my parents got along pretty well until I reached 11th grade. Then our relationship just turned to one that felt really artificial. It wasn't like the typical "rebellious teenager" shit, just that once I reached the point of searching for colleges my parents just began to either distance themselves or wanted to control my future decisions.

I even heard my dad getting mad at my mom once telling her to "leave me alone more to teach me how to be independent".

Thanks to this I had a really shit transition from High School to college.

My dad has tried over the course of raising me to do typical father/son bonding things like camping, hiking, fishing, DIY projects, and yard work. But in the end it all just felt forced, and by the end of whatever activity we were doing either one or both of us was pissed off at the other.

Interactions with my parents for the past 5 years have just felt forced, and I feel like my parents are only together still to keep up the facade of a normal family. They fought over literally everything when I was growing up. A day wouldn't pass without them yelling at each other or throwing shit or slamming doors. Dinners were always really awkward as well.

Last Christmas my brother just casually mentioned that "we really are a dysfunctional family", and looking back I can agree. There were never any moments I can remember that we felt like an actual family, just four strangers who lived with each other.

I know this isn't any reason to hate them seeing as they did their best in raising me. It isn't like there's a definitive guide in raising a kid, but reflecting back has led to some long nights.
>>
>>29188531
You gave me a fucking boner anon.

Please tell this story whenever you can, it's great.
>>
>>29188531
I wish my dad was this great. good story, anon
>>
>>29188543
>just fuck him up to make sure he doesn't come back
should be: just make sure you fuck him up enough to make sure that he doesn't come back.
>>
File: 1440193401031.jpg (74 KB, 1400x787) Image search: [Google]
1440193401031.jpg
74 KB, 1400x787
>tfw your dad leaves when you are 6 and leaves your mom with nothing
>tfw he remarries and him and my stepmom beat the fuck out of me and threatened to kidnap me, and molested me several times
>tfw mom was poor and they were upper middle and clean so they sided with the abusers and i almost got taken from my mom
>tfw constant abuse until i was 13
>father wins 800 grand lotto, doesnt give me or my mom a single penny, never had school clothes, never had anything i needed growing up, never did shit for me.

>teenage years mom is deppressed and delusional
>Hoards things, filthy condemnable living conditions
>does nothing but play facebook games and watch her same old vhs movies over and over. (shell literally sit there and watch the same movie three times in a row)
>boxes all over the house, dirt all over the floor, feeds all the neighborhood feral cats and they crawl up our heater vents and broken floors.
>cant work, or hold a job at all because of her conditions, has suffered three brain aneurisms. has not been the same person since... shes senile and almost alzheimer levels of forgetful. but she fucking attacks me when i reccomend she apply for state disability. she says its a leaching and poverty sentence dispite that she and i are living in dyer squalor. and my grandma pays her rent.. and her cold retarded shit bag of a boyfriend makes her beg her for money for the light bill.

i love my mom but it fucking breaks my heart to see her like this..... i feel like there is no hope for me.... im just another freak... with a non functioning fucked up family...

nothing is ever going to get better.....
and im a fucking headcase because i grew up without a positive male role model and a mom that was too poor and/or too depressed to take care of me.
i want to fucking die
all i ever wanted was to live in a house and have a loving mom and dad like normal people and eat dinner at a table, with a clean place. and hopes and dreams for the future.... instead im poor vermin
>>
>>29188646
You know if your mom is mentally disabled and you are her next of kin, you can actually apply for disability compensation yourself? While it would be lying if yoy didn't tell her, she is obviously not of sound mind and it might be for the better
>>
>dad used to beat/strangle/shove me around when I was little for petty reasons, curiously this stopped when I was big enough to take him in a fight
>little sister is traumatized from watching the beatings

The only reason I haven't killed myself is because I want to see him deteriorate mentally and physically. I will put him in the worst retirement home his shitty pension can afford.
>>
>>29188759
I have quite the list of mental illnesses too

but i am a 21 year old able bodied male

disability takes up to 3 years to be granted and you have to get an attourney and fight everything in court... i dont know how to do any of that complicated adult shit man...

im not trying to sit around for three more years in this hellhole

plus if i get disability its only like 700 a month and ill not be allowed to work my way out of it. and ill have to wait 3 years of not working to get it.

also mom cant get it because she told me that when she went to a test after her aneurisms. to test her cognative ability. and she failed worse than an alzheimer patient because of her anxiety. but the doctor was like how most doctors are and if they see you are poor they think you are malingering for disability or pills even if you are not. so she put it down that she was faking it. even though she was not...

idk if thats true but... it seems like it would be
>>
File: aSFvp3A.jpg (153 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
aSFvp3A.jpg
153 KB, 1920x1080
>>29185883
I grew up in an abusive household. I let that stress control me. That's escapism and a sorry excuse to stagnate. Life is for you to control and grow. Not to puss out and make excuses. Goddamnit man, I'm cheering for you. When you feel down, persevere. Can't wait to see the post you make about being happy and excited for another day.
>>
mum hater here

she literally ruined my life and doesn't care

people always side with her because
>SHES YOUR MUM M8 YOU ONLY GET WUN MUM HURRHUR

i fucking hate that too but that's another story branching into women hate general

anyway

>let me get into chemicals as a child
>shield me from interaction with girls
>wont let me do boy stuff
>says i absolutely cant have girls over ever
>forces me to school every single day never giving me rest times if i really just am not up to going
>kept me from my real dad, never knew him, he's dead so i never will now
>buy me the most autistic clothes possible so literally everyone constantly badgers me in school
>force me to eat all my food she makes, it's all extremely fattening
>constantly badgered about being fat
>get beat up for trying to stick up for myself regularly
>not a girl so nobody bats an eyelash of course, i just have to deal with it, THANKS FEMINISM
>wont buy me anything i ask for unless its food and more autism clothes except for christmas
>yells at me in public and makes a scene over the smallest fucking thing to show she has "authority" over her kid[me]
>grows up
>w-why dont you get a job??? w-why don't you like girls???? w-why dont you ever leave the house???? w-why do you cuss at me???? ablooblooblooo
>now that im adult and still stay with her she purposely does things that she knows annoys me like spit loogeys loudly and clap her flip flops to her feet and set situations into motion where i'll have to raise my voice and argue to get my point across[i hate this the most maybe..or so i thought] then acts like "lol oh well who cares"
>overhear her one day talking to my also fucking bitch sister saying how if someone gets annoyed by something she does it only makes her want to pick at them more
>realize this whole time she's been trading in my sanity for her amusement
fucking HATE can't even desribe how i feel about her

cont.
>>
>>29189100
idc if i have to leech off of her until the day one of us dies, i promise you that i will and with not a regret in the world. that fucking bitch owes me her life as far as i care and if she does die before me i'm taking my benefitiary money and wiping my ass with it all the way to the bank when i cut off the rest of my idiot family that defends her fucking selfish neglectful actions no matter what. never plan on looking back
>>
>>29189100
what a fucking kunt
>>
>>29187778
Besides the debt most of that doesn't sound that bad or unusual.
>>
I hate them for giving me the inferior genes I have now. And also for not being rich.

My life could have been so much better if I got born to less inferior parents.
>>
>>29187907
>after i pay some fees I'm gonna get a gym membership so then I can shove him or something
Top kek. Don't get arrested, anonbro.

You've begun the quintessential Reddit process: Delete Facebook. Lawyer up. Hit the gym.
>>
>>29188002
>the thing is parents cut your balls off and then ask why you are no good

This is what I should've said instead of maxing out the character limit.
>>
>>29188266
Thanks for acknowledging it, anonbro. You've made my day a bit better.
>>
>>29189100
>overhear her one day talking to my also fucking bitch sister saying how if someone gets annoyed by something she does it only makes her want to pick at them more
i tend to think that there's always more to things than women make out. she let you overhear it because she wants you to think that it's a compulsion she has and not something she's doing on purpose for a desired effect.
>>
>>29185883
I'm not sure hate is quite word for my feels about the 'Da. More disappointment, disgust. He is a coward, an idiot, and a fool. If he could into birth control i would not have been born. If he could in to finances my family would not have had to raise me in poverty. If he could in to marriage maybe he wouldn't have flown the coop when i was ten.
>>
>>29189941
samefag here, and i figure the same tbqh

that's another reason i just don't trust women. everyday listening through the house of her watching those drama tv series and i notice her trying to act out those scences as close as she can in real life to fulfill some weird desire she has to be them. one of those shows almost always has a wonan in a position of power trying to belittle any male character as much as possible

it's like that cringebread jpg of that guy running with toast in his mouth and captioning it saying "my life is like an anime"
>>
Many people here had shitty parents or step parents. Hope things ot better for y'all
>>
>>29190191
>>29190191
>>29190191
real kunts
>>
>>29185883

I dont really hate my dad as much as im disgusted by him.Always on about integrity and responsibility and all that during my childhood and then he cheats on mom with a fat slut he met trough WoW.
>>
File: handsresist.jpg (34 KB, 450x491) Image search: [Google]
handsresist.jpg
34 KB, 450x491
I have posted in similar threads but my parents were bad due to the sheer psychological trauma they inflicted on me. Here are a few of the things my parents are like.

>Mom is a meth addict
>Would sell my shit, and anyone else's shit for meth money.
>Would give you something for your birthday, then sell it in a few months for more meth money. (Her love is literally that cheap)
>Did not step in to stop my step dad psychically abusing my siblings and I.
>Did not stop my step dad from psychologically abusing us either.
>Step dad was an exnam vet, made us do marine exercises and training for punishment. Everything from being forced to hold physical positions for hours, to psychological reconditioning.
>Mom was a raging alcoholic, who would snap at any given moment and go on a rage fit which included physical assault.
>Only ever did mom things when she was high out of her mom (tweaking and cleaning the house till 5am)
>Mom would crash, and sleep for a week in her room or get drunk and was completely insane.
>Mom also had bipolar. I read her psychological report.
>Mom has an IQ of a 7 year old child. TFW your mother is literally retarded.
>My mom would bribe me. (being as intelligent as I was, I could blackmail her into letting me do things I am not normally allowed to do with money)
>My mom would steal things I didn't have on me at all times, including borrowed things from friends, saved money and even cashed my work paycheck stealing my ID at a check cashing place. (we worked at the same place, and she stole my paychecks and cashed them)
>I called her out once on kikebook, and got disowned by my family.
>Mother guilt trips me into talking to her.

TFW, this is only a touch on the surface of the issues I have with my mother mainly.
>>
>>29188531
im very happy for you anon. im glad you had a happy ending and did what i always wanted to do to my mum's bf. i only wish i did what you did.
>>
all these stories sound rough as fug. Glad my mum is the perfect housewife who did all the chores around the house and encouraged me to do well in school.
>>
File: KyoCat.png (25 KB, 289x334) Image search: [Google]
KyoCat.png
25 KB, 289x334
>>29192817
I think the hardest part of growing up in a shitty family, is knowing things like this is considered "Normal" and not a fucking heaven sent gift.
>>
>>29187778
Oh shut the fuck up you whiny piece of shit. You never had potential. You're a piece of shit thay needs to kill himself.
>>
>>29188531
A+
10/10
100%

never stop wrecking normalfags, anon
>>
>>29185883
>My mom is a toxic kunt, she was a bully when i was growing up. Trying to keep me down,trying to control my life and shit
>She really doesn't seem happy with that ,i know she wishes that i fail.She probably wants me to be a spineless loser who lets his mom control his life, with 0 self-esteem and aimless in life so she can throw shots at me all day long.The idea of me becoming someone without her help doesn't please her,i can clearly see that.

how is this different from any other single mother?

there is no one i hate more than my mother, i should have been Brad
>>
DALY REMINDER IF YOU WHEREN'T RAISED BY SINGLE MOTHER YOU AREN'T A ROBOT
IF YOU DON'T HATE WOMAN, AND YOUR MOTHER ABOVE ALL OF THEM, YOU AREN'T RAISED BY SINGLE MOTHER

>>29191869
>>I called her out once on kikebook, and got disowned by my family.

is your family brainwashed wtf
>>
>>29188531
ALPHA MALE
ALPHA MALE

should had beated her too

too bad this is fake, even a 14 y old alpha male can't beat a adult alpha male, he would had killed you
>>
>>29188824
>>dad used to beat/strangle/shove me around when I was little for petty reasons, curiously this stopped when I was big enough to take him in a fight
>can take him in a fight
>doesn't

you beta cuck need to be more like this guy >>29188531
>>
Next time normies talk anything related to parents, ubbringing or mothers Everyone link them this thread on the archive

REMIND NORMIES OF THEIR "GOOD PARENTS" PRIVILEGE!
THE PRIVILEGE WE NEVER HAD AND THAT DESTROYED OUR LIVES

robots aren't born, they are built by mothers
>>
Anyone here watches Dan vs. ?
there was a episode where he went to the anger managment, they where showing him worlds on a TV to see his reactions
>people
>happy
>laugh
>friends
the manlet was shaking and almost breaking the chair he was in, them the TV showed
>mother
he started to break the TV

exacly how i feel, i'm shaking, i want to yell at my mother this is all her fault, and when she teels me to calm down and that i'm too agressive i will beat her up, i want so much to do this before shoot up my old school and an hero
>>
>>29185883
circimcized
/thread
>>
The reason I'm a 'shut-in' is because of helicopter parents. I don't hate them, hell I love them, but I do hate how they try to control everything for my safety. They'll help me out with money when needed, but man the reason I don't socialize often is because they're scared I'll go get shot or some dumb shit like that. My mom's paranoid as fuck and thinks literally everything and everyone is out to get me.

When I -do- get to socialize and perform on my own, I'm actually doing extremely well. It's not that I shut myself out of the world but that I'm often restrained from going out in the world. Yeah parents provided for me a lot, but for fuck sake I have my own house and whenever I go there (because, y'know, it's my fucking house, just happens that most of my shit is still at my parents') I will get like 30+ calls.

I think the big reason for why there's so many robots out there is a failed childhood. While everyone was out doing weed and fucking girls, I had a limit to be back by 6 PM. Once when I was in high school I walked a girl home and they screamed at me that some pedo could've taken me or some stupid shit like that. 'Least we didn't have mobile phones back then or I'd have gotten 30+ calls as I do now.

I'm not an edgy rebel, never was, but it's hard not to rebel against this.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.