[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about this? Why are you so often deny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3
File: 4774_9899_500.jpg (62 KB, 500x622) Image search: [Google]
4774_9899_500.jpg
62 KB, 500x622
What do you guys think about this?
Why are you so often denying the truth about men?

http://www.evanmarckatz.com/blog/dating-tips-advice/if-men-like-hot-women-where-does-that-leave-an-average-woman/

This woman speaks from experience as a dating coach for hundreds of men:

"At least in my experience as a dating coach where I have the unique privilege of being given access to some of my clients online dating accounts. And after years of doing this, I'm still flabbergasted that no matter how unattractive a man is - no matter how little hair is on his head, or how much on his back- he STILL has the same twenty-something supermodels on his favorites list as if he was Colin Farrell.

Yes, Shallow Hal lives - and I believe he lives in a majority of American men. Men who are 5s want women who are 10s"
>>
>>29184866
women do the same and it doesn't seem to be a problem, so why is she getting mad that men are becoming like that?

if it's going to be hard to get a woman and maintain her, no point to go lower than what you want
>>
>>29184905
>men are becoming like that
>becoming
Yeah, sure thing- keep telling yourself it is only because its "hard to get woman".
>>
Women tend to have little personality difference between them. Just go on Facebook to see this. The same selfies. Posting about the same things. In the exact same way.

What else is there to grade women on besides their looks, when they have almost identical personalities? The only women who differ in personality are normally hard to find.

Meanwhile, men differ a lot more. Women would rather go for the less-attractive guy who earns more money and has a higher social status, because they have a choice unlike men who basically have to choose between an ugly slut, an average slut, or a hot slut.
>>
>>29184929
>i only pay attention to the same hot stacies
>therefore all women are the same

I know many women who are very different and interesting- bit i guess they dont count since men only ever notice hot, 15-20yo girls (and yeah, many people have shitty personalities when they are 15).
>>
File: 1424490579489.jpg (90 KB, 572x640) Image search: [Google]
1424490579489.jpg
90 KB, 572x640
>>29184866
i believe our current society of "equality" has propagated this meme, and it applies to both genders.

if people KNEW they were low class, a 4/10, and thats what they should expect and they were BORN into that class bracket, unable to change it.. then there would be no problem. you'd know your place and fit in there.

but society drills us at birth that everyone is equal, that you should expect and work for the best, that its unfair when someone else gets a 10 and you don't because you're both equal - so you blame yourself, "well i must not be working hard enough. i must be doing something wrong". we wouldn't have to lower our standards if our standards were on par with reality in the first place. society told us this so we would keep working and blame ourselves instead of the system. its absolute fucking bullshit, and probably what caused such disappointment and confusion among most people here
>>
>>29184866
Everyone is shallow and superficial to some extent. I seen plenty of women shooting for guys way out of her league and vice-versa.

The universe tends to balance itself out quite nicely, so even those fat bald men looking for 10/10 russian qts eventually settle for girls in their league or stay lonely forever

Honestly there is no point in arguing about this
>>
>>29184975
Err, no. They really are all the same. All of the girls who are at least average looking have the same personality. I have only ever seen women with different personalities either VERY sparingly, or when they are ugly.

All of my co-workers and all of the customers I work with follow this rule, too.
>>
>>29184866
That's a load of fucking horseshit. Men in general will fuck anything that moves. Sure, they'll fantasize all day about prime jb poon or college poon, but at the end of the day they will happily fuck the chubby girl next door.

Meanwhile, for women the average man is invisible at best, a fucking eyesore at worst. I belive that women are in fact more visual and more selective than men, and it serves evolutionary purposes.

Also someone post the tinder-rating diagrams plox
>>
>>29185011
And how many of them of those customers and co-workers you know closely?
>>
>>29184927
Why are you ad-homing me, are you a stupid woman that can't have a normal conversation?

If we are going to have feminism and "equality" then i don't see a problem, women want the best guys, why should guys not want the best women?

Go fuck yourself, twat. Maybe in your next life you won't be so ugly no one wants your snatch.
>>
>>29185018
What about those okcupids-ratings that show men almost only message hottest women?
>>
>>29185050
source pls

oregano
>>
>>29184866

You dumb cunt. Women all feel entitled to a 10/10 Chad Thundercock. They claim they are oppressed when they can't have him.

Why do you only blame men in all this, femwhore?
>>
>>29185022
Quite a few. But I don't need to. One look at their facebook account is enough. All the same. Maybe it's society telling women how to act, and women follow, but the same isn't quite as true for men. I don't know what it is. But if I had to

There's some test that's used for TV/movies/video games where you can determine if a character is actually a character or not. Can't remember what it's called. Basically if you can describe a character based on what they do and how they act rather than what they are, then they are a character. Try doing that with 90% of women. You'll be describing the same person.
>>
>>29185050
What about those okcupid-ratings that show that ugly men get 0 messages, but even the ugliest of women still get at least 3 a day? How about that, huh? You dumb motherfucker.
>>
Ugly people who won't settle for another ugly person don't reproduce.

This is a self-correcting problem.
>>
I don't disagree with the article. (Every man wants a 10. Robits too, except some would also want just a 3 to get rid of their viriginity)
Of course, the article doesn't mention that women want 10s even more. And feel they deserve it. That's probably because the target audience for the article is women.
>>
>>29184866
Is this really a website where a dude teaches women how to get boyfriends? Guess I must have woken up on bizzarro earth today.
>>
File: Male-Messaging-Curve.png (13 KB, 396x324) Image search: [Google]
Male-Messaging-Curve.png
13 KB, 396x324
>>29185072
"2/3 of male messages go to the top 1/3 of women"
Gee all those guys messaging top women must be hot themselves :^)

"Site-wide, two-thirds of male messages go to the best-looking third of women. So basically, guys are fighting each other 2-for-1 for the absolute best-rated females, while plenty of potentially charming, even cute, girls go unwritten"

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-looks-and-online-dating/
>>
>>29184866
>Men want to fuck hot women

Holy shit stop the presses. Effectively every man wants to fuck a hard bodied 18-25 year old, the point is not every man really wants to settle down with that same woman. It's this contradiction that leads to an interesting duality in a lot of affairs, where the man cheats on his wife. He'll go to some cheap hotel and bang his mistress for most of the weekend, and then go home, he'll tell his wife how much he loves her, and there's very little reason to believe that he isn't telling the truth when he says that.

Obviously none of that excuses him, but that part of the brain that constantly says "fuck her, fuck her, fuck her" is hard to ignore. And it's that conflict between the primal part of yourself and the thinking, rational person you're expected to be that normally generates the best drama.

No idea if it's the same for women, I'm not one so I wouldn't know.
>>
>>29185125
>women with the most messages get 27% of the messages, and are 4.5/5s
>women with the least messages get 1% of the messages, and are 0/5s

So attractive women get 27x more messages than the ugliest women. Sounds about right. You also got a source for the opposite? I wanna see how many more messages the hottest guys get compared to the ugliest. I guarantee that the ugliest guys will get less than 1%.
>>
>>29185081
>i know everything i need based on facebook
Thats the stupidest thing i even heard. Most people treat fb as a basic tool for showing off, no one puts their soul into it.
Dont tell me you really judge people based on facebook.
>>
>>29185155
I never said that people put "their soul" into facebook you dolt. But when you go on Facebook, have a look at men's profiles, and women's. Men's have SO much diversity. Then look at women's. Same sort of selfies. At the same sort of places. Doing the same sort of things.

Of course people have more to them than their facebook profile, but since women have borderline-identical facebook profiles, why would you think that they are any different as people?

Go talk to a woman if you don't believe me. They're all pretty much the same.
>>
>>29185195
>men have so much diversity
Really?
99% of mens facebooks can be summed up in:
>popular memes
>sport (football where I live)
>cars
>vidya
>some bragging (usually working out or traveling).
>>
>>29185195
thats because female attraction is based solely on looks, and men is more on social status.. of which there are far more ways to demonstrate.

although this also proves your point. women are pretty dull a lot of the time, because theres no evolutionary pressure to be interesting. just look good
>>
Ugly people like attractive people
Normal people like attractive people
Attractive people like attractive people
Animals like attractive people
Babies like attractive people

Normal males like attrative women, but they don't always act on this. They know it's just plain easier to settle for someone less attractive because they have better chances.

Normal females all want cream of the crop guys and settling for less is a fate worse than death. Which is why they won't do it until their like, 35. Even then, they aren't happy.
>>
>>29185237
Then you're looking at the top-half of men. Try looking at the bottom half.

Conversely, if you try looking at the bottom half of women, you're gonna see pretty much the same stuff as the top half. It's only when you look at the bottom 10% of women that they start to change.
>>
>>29184866
Why do hot 'women' always look like 13 year olds?

men are disgusting
>>
>>29185195
>Go talk to a woman if you don't believe me. They're all pretty much the same
I am one and most of people i know are women. Raging from theater nerds to nuclear physicists.
>>
>>29185241
Exactly. Women care about looks, social status, and money. Men care about looks. Yet men get shit for that because it's apparently shallow. I don't see how it's more shallow than liking someone for their money or social status. If anything, I'd say it's less shallow.
>>
>>29185253
So what different would be in bottom half? Because things I mentioned seemed pretty universal from me, visible in profiles of chads and absolute losers.
>>
>>29185265
>I am one and most of people i know are women
Thought so.

>Raging from theater nerds to nuclear physicists.
Their profession doesn't affect their personality. I never said that personality is tied in with your job.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying I hate women. I don't. At least, not any more than I hate other people. I just think they are less diverse than men. Maybe that's society's fault, maybe it's evolution. I dunno.
>>
>>29184866
>http://www.evanmarckatz.com/blog/dating-tips-advice/if-men-like-hot-women-where-does-that-leave-an-average-woman/
I Want To See Gender Issues Where They Are Not : The Blog
Men like hot women, Women like hot men. She's arguing over nothing
>>
>>29185297
What they do and what they enjoy is usually influenced by personality. Part of the reason I mentioned is because I havent really realised that you actually believe their "personalities" are the same, since that is even more crazy than usual "girls like the same stuff".
>>
>>29185288
>So what different would be in bottom half?
Based on what I have seen, men in the bottom half do a lot of different things. Some will go on Facebook just to talk to their friends and nothing else. Some will troll people on Facebook. Some will argue on Facebook posts about various things. Some will just fuck about and post jokes on there. Some will take ridiculous pictures, but not of themselves. Some will only take pictures of themselves. The way men handle criticism differs a lot, but for women it's pretty much the same.

I'm not saying the difference between men is huge. It's not. But it's a lot larger than the difference between women.
>>
>>29185003
>The universe tends to balance itself out quite nicely
normie detected. there is no order or fairness in the cosmos.
>>
>>29185328
>What they do and what they enjoy is usually influenced by personality
Interests and personality. Different things. Not to mention you're gonna find women who ARE different, so a few anecdotes mean nowt. But take a look at jobs. Men can be found in every profession, but there are SO many womanless fields out there. Obviously shit like construction worker is understandable, as wymyn are weaker, but engineers? Women go to law school more often than men do, yet women comprise less than 50% of lawyers.
>>
>>29185406
>law school = lawyers
You know there are more fields right?
>>
>>29185431
And take a look at them. More men work in law than women do, even though women go to law school more.

Of course, maybe there are other reasons why women tend to work the same sort of jobs compared to men, besides their personality.

But regardless of WHY they tend to work the same sort of jobs, it still further perpetuates them all seeming the god-damn same. Again, there is SOME difference, but that difference is smaller than the difference between men.
>>
>>29184975
Literally the only women with different personalities have mental illnesses, and I wouldn't want to get murdered in my sleep for no reason.
>>
>>29185511
Or they grew up differently, almost all woman grow up the same way (Be emotional, crying is ok, play with dolls and babies, be an independent woman, usually brought up by the mother, etc). This is why most woman feel the same, because they're brought up the same way, the only time woman are different is if they're brought up differently.

This is why you think men are so diverse, because they're brought up differently, some spend most of their time with friends, others are ignored and play on video games, some get action man, some grew up with their mums, some grew up with their dads, some played sports most of the time etc, you don't see this in woman. They may have slightly different interests but if they were brought up as varied as boys are then there would be more diversity.
>>
>>29184929
Have you ever been outside of /r9k/ 10/10 pure waifus threads and facebook slut stalking?
>>
>>29185666
>you don't see this in woman.
Did you ever go outside? Or did you never have a single communication with a female and you fill your empty canvas with /r9k/ and redpill stories?
>>
>>29185815
Yes. I work with people for a living.
>>
>>29184866
This is true. I could have easily settled for a 5/10 girl but why would I? They are disgusting. If I cant be with at least a 7/10 Id rather be alone
>>
>>29185026
t. I cannot judge others well
>>
>>29184905
>women do the same and it doesn't seem to be a problem, so why is she getting mad that men are becoming like that?
Because men have infinite seed to spread as they please; womens' eggs must be spent carefully.
Chad can waste his time pumping every girl from 5~10, since it costs him nothing. But every girl doesn't want to spend their precious eggs on anything less than Chad.
>beta provider cucked by Chad is a thing for an evolutionary reason
>>
>>29185469
>proofs

Also list these personality traits you think all women have. I am looking to be entertained.
>>
>>29184975
>I criticize anecdotal evidence
>Look at MY anecdotal evidence
If he's wrong due to only paying attention to "hot stacies" then how come you are not?
What if you are the exception and found those rare women with personality or you are just as biased as the other anon?
>>
>>29184866
The difference is that 70% of young women are considered particularly good looking, while for men in the same age group it's like 20%.

It's really a dumb argument though. Of course people want an attractive partner. That's how we're wired. Don't fight it.
>>
>>29186112
Look, you are clearly pretty stupid. I never said all women are the same. I have said this many, many times. But you keep citing anecdotes of a few oddballs who don't follow the rule.

I agree with you for fuck's sake. Not ALL women are the same. Only most. You keep saying that I think all women are the same. I do not. Only most. Get it through your head.
>>
>>29185837
I'm not saying woman are the same, I'm saying that they grew up similarly and that explains the similar personalities they have, why do you think men are more likely to gain a mental illness, have different jobs from woman, why it's considered "Manly" for a guy to not cry, etc.

Men and woman are brought up differently based on societies standards. Boys are manly and are suppose to play sports, girls are girly and play with toys, the difference being is that how boys grow up are much more diverse than how girls grow up, a guy can grow up through with doing a ton of sporty stuff or a ton the complete opposite and not do anything sporty, you don't see most girls playing sports or even playing video games growing up. There's less diversity. If I'm wrong then please give me example of the varied differences girls get when growing up.
>>
>>29184994
i like this. meritocracy is real, but limited. You can work hard and do the best you can in your bracket, but it is misguided of us to believe we can ever leave our caste. That said, I think de jure caste systems are degenerate
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.