[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know how to approach women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Kzm7SDd.jpg (293 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
Kzm7SDd.jpg
293 KB, 1944x2592
I don't understand how you're supposed to meet women.

Online dating is the only thing I've been able to do, and I've failed horrendously on that front. How the fuck do you...ask out women? I have a hard time even approaching women who I share a class or something with because I'm afraid of coming off as some creepy hopeless neckbeard.

Am I fucked, /r9k/? Pic related, it's me; took it like an hour ago for another thread.
>>
>>29181770
>how do I approach women?
on behalf of women, please don't
>>
Shave beard, find a "hipster" hair barber, go in and ask the barber for suggestions on a hair cut and just go with whatever he says, put on about 30 pounds.

If you did all this you could be a legit pussy slayer... there's nothing that makes you irredeemably ugly or anything like that. Your worst quality is that your face is a bit long, but that's really not that bad. Also, tuck in that bottom lip. It looks like you're sticking it out intentionally.

You look a bit like Kylo Ren. Get off 4chan and never come back and live a normal life. This is my advice to you. Will you take it? Probably not, because you've given up on life because you've failed a couple times in the past... Don't you realize that you can't get much lower than where you are now? This is the worse possible scenario. You could fail a 100 times but the worst that will come from it is you'll be in a scenario similar to the one you're in now.

Just fucking do it.
>>
You look fine. Maybe improve your facial hair but that's it. Your problems aren't a result of your looks.
>>
>>29181770
>Online dating is the only thing I've been able to do, and I've failed horrendously on that front.
in what way have you failed with online dating?

also >>29181827 what this guy said
really you just need to shave and gain weight. your hairstyle would be fine if you werent so thin

even in this state you could still get laid though
>>
>>29181904
>in what way have you failed with online dating?
I never get any responses on okcupid, nor swipes on tinder. I stopped after a while since it just started to get depressing.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 409x409
>>29181770
Fuck off McDonalds shill your subliminal advertising holds no sway over the Enlightened NEETs of this board
>>
>>29181770
Make friends first, then ask out I guess. I've had luck and my methods were never what you'd think is normal. Most I've met online too.

Just be lucky in certain ways and either know what to look for or don't look at all and see what comes up.
>>
(1)Small talk.
"Hey, how's it going?" (2)Then say something relatable. If in class. "Actually managed to focus today. First night of good sleep in awhiles, I feel like a a real adult haha." You're head's going to feel like it's full of static, you may feel cold with sweaty palms, etc but that's absolutely normal.
You break common ground a bit, and in a very slightly disinterested way ask if she'd be interested in (insert).
Examples: going to grab lunch here, was going to run by (cool place)- bookstore, coffee, park after class. If she declines, it HAS to be no big deal. "Ok cool, Sarah. (Relaxed smile) I'll catch up with you next time."
You're inexperienced. Inexperienced people usually don't succeed first time. Or next. But that's okay. Because the only way to get experience is to fake it til you make it.
You don't look bad or creepy at all. Just be sure your clothes fit decently and don't scream autism. I'd suggest a trim. Just go to a female barber and "broke up with my gf, getting back at it, what frames my face?" And trim facial hair.
Nothing's wrong with you bud, you've just been over thinking it and holding yourself back.
>>
Get rid of your wispy facial hair. Nobody likes that. It's worse than nothing at all.
People really, really almost never "approach" women in real life. People in general tend to prefer that friendships develop organically, and don't like feeling like the other person has more of an investment in the interactions than they do. I would recommend just "being yourself" in your day to day life, talking with people and just conversing with them, with no expectations of anything more, and perhaps trying to start up conversations with people on OKcupid or tinder or something.
It's not very hard, just start a conversation about something the two of you have in common, and allow the conversation to move forward from there. If they are not interested in you, disregard entirely.
>>
>>29181770
Wear all black, have a balaclava on, get zip ties ready, make sure knife is sharp, make sure it is night, after midnight but before 5am, only approach a single females, elderly are best, cane users are mint, hand over mouth, knife to neck, pull them into the bushes or your van, tell them if they fight or scream you will mutilate them, not kill, but cut up like a jigsaw puzzle, zip tie them, hand feet, knees, gag them, the head for your favorite out of the way spot and have a really good time, take your time and savor every moment, you've earned it, works for me every time, be sure to move around, doing this more than once in a part area gets people jumpy, best to have some fun and move on, this is the method I have found for approaching women
>>
Shave + good pictures + non-autistic Tinder/OKCupid/whatever bio + patience + flirty but respectful chat - creepiness = dates
>>
P E N C I L
------E
------C
------K
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.