[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many people here know that we are living in the most promiscuous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: hernies2.png (157 KB, 503x350) Image search: [Google]
hernies2.png
157 KB, 503x350
How many people here know that we are living in the most promiscuous country in the history of the world? too many guys are worried about how are they going to get gfs while never having one dispute being in their mid to late 20s.The reason why most guys don't perceive that we are living in the most promiscuous country in the world is because almost all the girls go for the top 10% of men. There is something profoundly wrong in our country that the top 10 percent of guys get 90% of the girls. The top 10% of guys get almost as much gfs as the bottom 90%. That is immoral, that is wrong. this is a outrage .
>>
More promiscuous than Ancient Greece or Rome? Ha, not a chance.
>>
>>29181221
First of all, the study you're citing is a 20/80 ratio, and it was based on an okcupid survey.
Considering that the study was based entirely on adults who have resorted to online dating, I would argue that it does not translate over to real-life interactions/desires.

Additionally, we are not living in the most promiscuous time/place in the history of the world. Prostitiution isn't even legal in America. Compared to the copious amounts of rape and prostitution throughout history, I'd argue that the only difference about this period of time is that women are fighting to be openly sexually promiscuous in a way that they have not been historically.
>>
Im portuguese. My country is pretty much a medieval hellhole with a somewhat modern look to it (the habits are still medieval). Its impossible to get one night stands by hiting on strangers.

I find it hard to believe that americans have similar problems. Unless ofc, due to your culture of consumerism, the stakes are higher.
How hard is your dating scene (realistically)?
>>
>>29181301
nah, women were complete fucking whores in the past for alpha cave chad dick, it's just that we've had religion and civilization for a couple thousand years now that have put restrictions on women.

go back like 15,000 years, or basically any time before agriculture, and you would find women being tribal whores for alpha cave chad dick, that's where all this women-loving-rape and being dominated stuff comes from
>>
File: 1464059543261.jpg (99 KB, 609x800) Image search: [Google]
1464059543261.jpg
99 KB, 609x800
>>29181249
Cite something fampai
>>
>>29181397

Are women more materialistic? I mean, do you need one hell of a car, a nice watch and the hability to indulge their every whim
>>
>>29181414
They literally invented the orgy. Need I say more?
>>
This is utter bullshit and propaganda. Save for perhaps the middle ages we are living in the most fucked up and sexually deprived era ever. Sex is some sacred and scary thing that everyone is afraid of, so much so that it cannot even be talked about in most places.
>>
>>29181413
Here's so much wrong with what you just said hahah

But I guess you know of reiterated my point- this is not the most promiscuous time in history.

And I said specifically that women were fighting for sexual rights unlike what they've had in the past. Things that specifically combat those "restrictions" that you mentioned. Like, women was to be respected while also being sexual beings. Women want to not be treated as property. Women want to not be demonized for having desire similar to a man's.
>>
>>29181221
Bitter delusional fantasy ranting by an angry kissless virgin: the post.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.