[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you prefer an autistic girlfriend or an socially anxio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: amaranth.jpg (126 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
amaranth.jpg
126 KB, 1080x720
Would you prefer an autistic girlfriend or an socially anxious girlfriend?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgvwqvamdts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNtyh18JrM0
>>
Autistic. The autistic girl might cause trouble but she be a beast to fuck. The socially anxious girl would just be too much to take care of.

>autistic girl
>tries to please you
>follows orders
>has strong emotions

>socially anxious girl
>can't do shit for herself
>would be too afraid to do anything "just in case" you got upset
>would basically have to pry her legs open with a crowbar to get any sex from her
>>
The "autistic" girl is just being a memelord/not really autistic, but she's pretty funny so I'd pick her. But she'd have to agree to stop being an attention whore on the internet.
>>
>>24297889
socially anxious
literal autists are probably the worst human beings to interact with
i would know because i was friends with one for years, they don't get simple humor or understand subtle hints or cues in conversation.
and if you explain it to them they never fucking retain it either, they just go ''oh''.
its like removing a dimension of humanity from a person. quite sad really.
kill all autists.
>>
>>24298343
>socially anxious
>wants you to take complete control and gets upset when you don't read her thoughts
>caring about humor in a woman
>implying the autist wouldn't just be in the middle of a conversation and turn to you and say "I want to fuck when we get home."
>>
I saw a socially awkward qt on the train last week. She was terrified being crowded in a small space like that with so many people. She was grabbing her BFs arm terrified kept asking when are they getting off. Dealing with that could get old fast.
>>
Well the girl in OP isn't either cuz I took her virginity fews back and has men since, so yeah
>>
>>24298171
i know autistic people, she looks legit tbch

>>24298404
>lying on the internet
>>
>>24297889
shit, now I'm falling for the peanut butter girl
>>
>>24298013
>autist
>has strong emotions
nigger what
>>
>>24298451
Why am I lying? I just happen to be someone who browses this board who knows who she is. I don't even know how you got her picture. She's a slut man, gags on cock, takes facials, etc. She used to write to me everyday in detail just about the things she loved about my cock and cum alone.
>>
>>24298590
are you talking about the girl in the pic or one of the two in the videos?
>>
>>24298640
>I don't even know how you got her picture
forget it
>>
>>24298559
Autistic people usually have a ton of difficulty expressing and communicating. They've also been in tons of situations, even where they may have been abused, where people didn't react well. Even if they want to act, they remember how horrible it was and get upset.

>not getting to teach an Autistic girl what you like and what's comfortable for both of you
>>
>>24298547
Trust me brah looks aren't everything. Especially looks on a crazy girl who is all in with her craziness.
>>
>>24298703
The craziness is what drags me away
>>
>>24297889
...irrlys?
>>
currently with a socially anxious girlfriend, I basically get no sex and I'm waiting until I can leave lol

depends on the autist though, but anything at this point
>>
File: 1444252002773.jpg (60 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1444252002773.jpg
60 KB, 722x349
>>24298393
It really depends how far they are on the spectrum. I have an autistic brother whos practically retarded. If you want an aspie girlfriend thats one thing but you don't want autistic anything in your life. It's living hell.
>>
>>24298693
How does any of that mean they have strong emotions? Being a diagnosed autist myself, and know other high functioning autists, we don't really experience emotions to the same degree that other people seem to. Some of us try to compensate in social situations, and it seems like they're very emotional, but for the most part it's pretty muted.
>>
>>24298783
who art thou?
>>
>>24299549
If you really are chin, i knew you a long time ago.
>>
File: 1414077353697.jpg (41 KB, 524x1009) Image search: [Google]
1414077353697.jpg
41 KB, 524x1009
>>24297889
>tfw someone posts your waifu
>>
>>24297889
Here's my autistfu
https://www.youtube.com/user/Alu301
>>
>>24299842
your waifu is a whore
>>
https://youtu.be/KebH7vOwzbc
>>
>>24297889
Socially anxious of course, I am not dealing with a grown woman throwing temper tamtrums because I won't dress up as Steven Universe for her roleplaying fantasy.
>>
>>24300027
holy shit wtf
what does the title say?
>>
>>24300027
Translation Please??
>>
>>24300526
FUUUUUUUCK THISSSSS SUKAAAAAA
>>
>>24300027
>jinx mains
>>
>>24297889

The peanut butter girl is actually cute and kind of funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfTqts61Cr0

Not exactly a legitimately disabled person by any means.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.