[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elementary School Autism Diagnoses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: lady pepe.png (208 KB, 1608x1456) Image search: [Google]
lady pepe.png
208 KB, 1608x1456
ITT: Describe they tried to (or should have) put you into special education.

>Be fat 11 year old smart horse girl
>Can quote any line from Spongebob and 80% of Disney channel original movies
>No friends, even teachers think I'm hopeless
>4th grade teacher sat me down one day and told me to stop harassing popular kids because I wasn't pretty enough to be one
>End of school year parents announce move to Florida
>didneyworld.avi
>Take advantage of new opportunity to make friends and shed horse persona
>Get extensions, learn makeup, training bra because fat boobs already B-cup, choker necklace and etnies with two lace colors because I was a real bad chick
>Even get up and run every morning to lose baby fat
>By the time school started, I was ready to be a middle school queen
>Off to an ok start, don't bring up horses more than once a day, don't eat food off other people's trays at lunch, overall killin' it.
>Even made friends with Claire, who had the biggest boobs in the whole 5th grade and wore a real bra.
>Two weeks in, announce standardized test.
>MyTimeToShine.jpg
>Decide to make acing this exam how I would stand out from the crowd.
>Every one would worship the Queen who got a perfect score on her state test, because the smart kids are always the popular ones, right?
>Bring gatorade and clif bars, because gotta fuel my brain
>Finish them within 5 minutes of beginning test because thinking so hard
>Going strong, but realize recalculating how much time I have for each question after answering each one is probably slowing me down.
>Get a little nervous, because not on schedule
>90 minutes in, realize why people don't chug gatorade to pregame a two hour test.
>Pee level reaching maximum capacity, but can't sacrifice precious testing time, can't risk losing the popularity that will come
>Make calculated decision to pee as quickly as possible
>>
>Run to bathroom, sit, start peeing as fast as possible
>Realize I can maximize efficiency by flushing with my foot behind me as I walk out, like a horse, so I don't have to waste precious time turning around
>BrainBlast.png
>Underestimate the combination of giant skate shoes, glute strength from running all summer, and general autist excitement.
>Kick the handle clean off the pipe. Water pours out like an open hydrant in Brooklyn
>OhShit.webm
>No time to panic, so I just run out.
>Pass Claire on the way to my seat as she heads to the bathroom, and she shoots me a genuine smile that nobody would have given me in fourth grade.
>Sit down and try to resume securing my popularity through achievement, but can't even get through one problem.
>Claire runs back in yelling about water pooling in the hallway.
>Everyone looking around, no longer focused on taking the most important test of my life.
>Teacher calms her down and goes outside to look.
>My heart is beating faster than a horse going full gallop
>After the longest forty-five seconds of my life, the principal comes on the intercom
>"Attention students, please exit the building as quickly as possible. A water pipe has burst in J hall".
>TFW I flooded the school and everyone had to retake the test
>TFW Claire told everyone I pooped so big it blew up the toilet.
>TFW I realize I'm too autistic to ever be popular.
>>
File: deep thinking.jpg (11 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
deep thinking.jpg
11 KB, 250x333
But... why though?
>>
You learned of it
>>
When I was in elementary school I didn't give a fuck.
>played soldiers with retarded friends while normies played soccer
>other kids would make fun of us
>tried to convince everyone to pour their shekels into Warhammer, actually managed to get a ton of people to do it
>had to make an ABC book, while al the other kids did theirs on normal shit I did mine on fucking minotaurs because I thought they were neat
>literally made up everything
>I would lie about everything and just make up stories to fuck with other kids and teachers
>knew a stupid amount about the world wars and would always be correcting the teacher really obnoxiously because they were stupid fuckers
>got beat up a lot but didn't really give a shit and just thought I was kind of funny

I was probably smarter when I was a kid than I am now. I was so confident and just generally didn't give a shit about anything. Highshool really ruined me.
>>
>>24296383
>>TFW Claire told everyone I pooped so big it blew up the toilet.

Should've just been like "Yeah, that's right. Don't fuck with me or I'll do the same to you."
>>
>>24296383
what are you like now?
>>
I was cool in elementary school.
>kindergartern - 8th grade
6 gfs, kissed 2 girls, had sex with 0 girls
>9th grade - freshman year of college
0 gfs, kissed 0 girls, had sex with 0 girls
>sophomore year of college to present
0 gfs, kissed 10 girls, had sex with 1 girl
>>
File: 1418228156215.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>4th grade
>"bad" black girl starts calling me a pussy little faggot
>"shut up you brownie"
>school immediately calls in my parents, reminds me that there is 0 tolerance for racism, threatens suspension or expulsion, I am kept under close watch for the remainder of my time at elementary school
>>
>>24298212
>not playing the "I'm gay card"

you little faggot, I've been saying I'm gay since third grade(1996) to get out of trouble with assholes.
>>
File: tumblr_nmpgcbPmoP1titub2o1_500.png (10 KB, 453x234) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmpgcbPmoP1titub2o1_500.png
10 KB, 453x234
Closest thing I can think of was I found out recently I had a team of child psychs who met up with my parents and monitored me because I was so weird. They decided not to diagnose me with ADHD though. I was also in special ed in later school years because I couldn't sit still in class and got shit grades.
>>
>>24298454
Are you sure you aren't just schizophrenic? That sounds like something a schizo would come up with.
>>
>>24298482
My mom was the one who told me though.
>>
>>24298517
You sure you didn't just imagine that she told you? I bet this whole thing is all in your head. There are some wack ass kids but I've never heard of a team of psychologits monitoring a kid.
>>
>>24298212
Similar story
>Enjoy drawing comics and shit with only 2 friends in 5th grade, we didn't try to socialize with anyone else
>Ghetto ass black girl constantly harasses us anyway, calling us names and shit "white boy" "pussy bitches" "faggots" etc
>One day girl corners the 3 of us outside and calls our drawings shit, our comics a stupid waste of time, etc
>Can't take it anymore, say "who cares blacky" or "shut up blacky" every time she starts to say something
>Teacher takes me to the hallway, explains why what I did was racist and why it's wrong
>>
>>24296373

I was depressed but now I'm a little less depressed thanks.
>>
>>24298560
well I had a neuropsychological evaluation at a childrens hospital, it's basically what he explained in his post
>>
File: 1d7tpRq.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1d7tpRq.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>>24298560
I'm going to ask her about it tomorrow.
>>
File: carey-mulligan-short-hair-twist.jpg (173 KB, 1282x1808) Image search: [Google]
carey-mulligan-short-hair-twist.jpg
173 KB, 1282x1808
>>24296373
>Be a smart child
>First grade teacher wrote on my report card that I didn't need counting blocks for math
>Aced everything
>In 3rd grade was put in an advanced "project challenge" class two times a week with smart kids
>Got diagnosed with petite mal seizures and had to be put on medication
>Go into project challenge class
>Didn't understand any of it
>Got scared and upset
>Mfw medicine was slowing my thinking down
>Got kicked out and started struggling with real classes
>Went from smart student to "I don't get it :(" almost overnight
>Gave up hope for myself
>Everything went to shit since then

I got summer school every year from 6th grade to 11th grade. I never understood anything but managed to graduate high school with a below average GPA. In college I applied myself a lot and got a 2.9 GPA which was a miracle. I had to repeat every math class twice which is what brought me down because I got A's, B's and a few C's.

Graduated last year from community college, went to security guard school and i'm doing this for a little while. Then I'll go to be a vet assistant or technician.
>>
>5th grade
>music class
>fat cumskin roastie who I hate is harassing me like she has been for the past 3 months
>I'm at my breaking point and I get so mad that I hit her on the head with my recorder so hard that she cries
>didn't get in any trouble but teacher thinks I have something wrong with me and I have a forced psych evaluation

thank god for being a dindu
>>
i licked people in middle school as a way to creep them out
i dated one of the people I licked for a few days at one point
middle school got pretty rough socially
>>
>>24298560
When I was tested for ADHD, I also had a psychologists work with my teachers and parents and monitored me during school. They also took me aside for personal testing.
>>
>>24299304
Where did you get the idea to lick people?
>>
Dated a black girl, called her a nigger when I wanted to break up
>>
Pretty much my entire life
>super ADHD, malicious, but intelligent, probably would've been Aspergers today
>A's in every subject
>Unsatisfactory/needs improvement on EVERY social scale (they had those kind of report cards, not sure if it's common now)
>would be impatient, wanted to run around and be aggressive
>just tolerated by everyone
>get detention all the time towards end of Elementary
>get suspended once for throwing a plastic knitting needle at a girls face for tearing apart someone's art
>yelled at the adults about how stupid they were being (I was bullied a lot and was never believed)

>later on would get into fights at he beginning and end of the school year, like clockwork, from 6-11th, they'd just suspend me
>never fit in, still got A's so they didn't do anything
>melted down in high school, hated everything and everyone
>eventually two kids said I was going to bring a gun to school
>they searched me, found nothing, suspended me anyways
>behind on my work already, start crying, mother has to pick me up and she takes me to the hospital
>get out a week later
>they ask me to leave mid-day because they didn't have a Doctor's note saying I was "healthy"
>nobody even tries to help me anymore
>sit in AP Calculus class never taking notes, just stare out window or sit on desk
>had -20 on first two physics labs (teacher was grading on "appropriateness" of labs, nobody said anything"
>shortly after missed a test day, took test next class
>teacher says I wasn't graded on the curve (would've been 100) because I didn't take the test the previous day "like he told me" (he never fucking told me)
>stopped trying at all, had 50 mid-year
>ask to be removed from class, teacher tells me I can still get AP credit even if I fail the class, and the class wasn't required for me to graduate
>40 at end of year, 4 on AP exam
>ask counselors for help when I'm failing Government and Economics
>they just say to try harder
>failed the class, fail summer school, fail high school
>>
>>24298560
>grandmother on father's side is a psychopath and we lived in same house, but different apartment
>she calls CPS on my mother
>mother is a basketcase from 20 kinds of trauma at the time
>they remove us... to my grandmother's family's side of the house
>we just go back home during the day
>CPS decides to test my IQ
>blow the score out of the water
>they drop it from that, and finding out my cousin was pregnant at 12
>>
>>24299523
>Dating a black girl
>Can't even say nigger at her
what's the fucking point?
>>
<greentext>how do I green text
>>
[Spoiler.][/spoiler]>greentext
>>
My speech teacher thought I was autistic because I never talked and only figured out how to say the letter r in fifth grade, even though I got all 100s on the standardized tests
>>
>>24296373
>Florida

You wouldn't happen to still be here, would you?
>>
>>24298212
lol, reminds me of a story from my childhood.
>be in 4th grade
>have an obnoxious friend who was kind of a dick to me
>on the bus to school with him
>he's telling me about this word he learned, "nigger"
>says it's mean to say it to black people
>lol, okay
>we call this black girl on the bus nigger
>don't even have anything against her, just thought it was funny
>she tells on us
>get sent to principal
>principal is furious, she asks us why we said that
>me and friend are like "oh shit"
>we knew it was bad, but we swore a lot and thought it was just another bad word to add to our repertoire
>time to bullshit
>tell teacher I saw it in a Jackie Chan movie with Chris Rock (Rush Hour)
>Say Jackie says it to Chris and it's just a big joke
>friend goes along with this story, he didn't have anything
>principal explains that it's a very bad word, has a long history, etc.
>we only got 2 days of no recess

We were little shitheads looking back. I actually did well in elementary though, but I was constantly getting in trouble for talking and other shit. Don't know wtf happened to me in middle school. I became a lot more shy and didn't really talk to anyone, same with high school. Shit was just different once everyone started hitting puberty.
>>
>>24296373
>>Can quote any line from Spongebob

Chocolate with Nuts
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.