[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yesterday I met with a girl for the first time irl. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: rhein.jpg (78 KB, 977x615) Image search: [Google]
rhein.jpg
78 KB, 977x615
Yesterday I met with a girl for the first time irl.

I'm super beta and couldn't even look in her eyes, she on the other hand seemed to be mega content and a little fond of me, which I noticed of course, but I didn't dare to touch her so we just looked on the river. Autistic as I am, I began talking about the boats that were passing by, still not having the courage to ask her if I could touch her.

After some time she told me that she finds my arm great, I replied, Alpha as I am, that she should caress it because that would make me hot, no sooner said than done she started to caress and fondle my arm. It felt unfamiliar to feel such an intensive touch as I usually just felt my on hand on my arm, where I didn't notice anything.

>cont.
>>
Yep, that was the beginning, so I let her caress my arm, it was very intensive and of course I got a slight erection, that she didn't notice, I hope; at that time I still felt very beta as I couldn't look in her eyes yet, I gathered all my courage, looked in her eyes and said, "That's hot indeed, may I also?" She retorted, "What? Touch me?"

I nodded and asked completely beta-like, "W-Where is i-it okay???? :DD

Her expression was relatively distraught since I was so beta, I gathered all my courage once again and set out for her left leg, it felt like a leg, I got horny.

Apart from my medium erection I also became more bold and helped myself properly, I caressed her knee.

>hot.png
>>
After a short time I worked on both of her legs and was baffled again and again: "Wooah, this feels mega soft, how hot is this, man!!!!"

She liked how the sheer touch of her legs made me happy and I found it pretty cool, too, as I had never touched a girl's legs before like that, I virtually kneaded them in order to feel what could be felt, very intensive.

That was the moment where I slowly lost my shyness more and more, I became outgoing and things were really going forward.

I put my arm around her and pressed her as close as possible to myself and whe looked on the Rhine, this moment will probably stay in my head.

I had already ascended, from beta to alpha, so I started touching her and tickled her knee :3
>>
File: 1428311535210.jpg (71 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1428311535210.jpg
71 KB, 540x720
She laughed and peeked really shy, I looked into her eyes.
>I really pulled myself together, yet couldn't look for no longer than five seconds, well, I wasn't as alpha as thought.

And I asked ice-cold, while I was looking on the Rhine, if I couldn't touch her tits once.
>heartbeat911

"I give you 30 seconds"

I grabbed them properly, kneaded them nicely, really big titties, I found that very hot indeed, but I had imagined it better, it was just soft actually, but it was an experience I enjoyed making, tits are cool, I guess you can work with them.

From there on I felt more and more alpha.
>>
She hinted that an alpha would kiss her.

>beta.gif

I glanced on the rhine like I had done it so often, and said that I had never kissed a girl and that I didn't even know how that works and how to do everything.

Silence, only the Rhine and a group of Asian tourists.

I knew that she wanted and she knew, that I wanted, I just didn't dare to make the first step and said, "Hmmh, my lips are mega dry".

The girl gave me a 'Labello' lip balm stick.

Things got serious, we looked at each other and closed our eyes and slowly came closer, our lips touched and we kissed, it felt half as good, I guess tongue kissing is much much better than only with lips, gotta test it out sometime.
>>
File: 1432512235791.jpg (359 KB, 700x524) Image search: [Google]
1432512235791.jpg
359 KB, 700x524
From there on I was only a virgin.

We looked at the Rhine for a few minutes and at the illuminated skyline of Duesseldorf, it was really beautiful.

When we got up and went to the train we held hands :3

I'd give myself a 4,5/10, because unexperienced as fuck.
>>
>>24292786
>not sealing the deal.
You'll be a virgin forever
On a virgin and not virgin scale your still a 1, for virgin.

But congrats on your graduation to normiehood, once your v-cards gone you have to leave.
>>
>>24292925
How did you like the story? Do you think it was decently translated or are there many mistakes?
>>
File: 1447471665934.jpg (296 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1447471665934.jpg
296 KB, 1280x960
>>24293085
hi, im totally that anon. your story was fine. now tell us how you got hold of her in the first place, how did the events lead up to this
>>
>>24293207
Met her online
>>
>>24293207
>can't tell if shes a pretty autist who's too nervous to touch him
>or she's physically repulsed and doesn't want to touch him
>>
>>24293511
I would say it's just le funny pic to post on le social network to get le likes, if you ask me senpai
>>
>>24293826
le upvoted

>>24293398
where how? help the robots out will ya
>>
>>24293919
To be perfectly honest, the story didn't happen to me, I don't know if it even happened to anyone, I just found it on the /deutsch/ board on cripple chan. The reason why I posted it here is that I thought you guys would like it. It transports a certain vibe that I enjoyed, but I'm afraid much of it has been lost in translation.
>>
File: masterrace-duck.gif (398 KB, 480x238) Image search: [Google]
masterrace-duck.gif
398 KB, 480x238
>>24294031
UGH, im like so done with this thread
>>
>>24294031
In that case, I thought it was nice, but "your" dialogue felt pretty autistic, and I don't know if it was intentionally like that
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.