[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, do any of you do drugs? Are you ashamed of it? Do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: stoneddogfeature.png.jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
stoneddogfeature.png.jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
Robots, do any of you do drugs? Are you ashamed of it? Do you need it to get through daily life? How much money have you blown?
>>
Without drugs, I would have killed myself years ago. Its the only way I survive on a day to day basis.

Habit prolly costs upwards of multiple thousands a month.

>multiple bottles of wine a day
>benzos, few bars of xanax a day and kpins
>meth, the shard is the truth
>ketamine
>opiates
>all matter of RCs
I have stim week, 2 opiate weeks, and a mixed week of trying new RCs

shard is truth m8
>>
>>24291284

where do you get that money being fucked up all the time

sounds like a fun way to live if you dont wanna live beyond 30 at least
>>
>>24292505
I used to do similar but with only dissociatives because they're the best drug, polydrug users have shit taste. After a while it stops being fun and just starts being your new reality where you have to do everything under the influence. Want to make dinner? Clean the toilet? Pay taxes? You're going to be fighting the drug the whole time. It's not sustainable.
>>
>>24292505
My aunt is a rich bitch.

No desire to live past 30 if Im not married anywho

>>24292616
Yes. It is very hard to function in normal everyday life. Somedays Im sober.

But fuck. Trying to do anything while ive been up for 5 days and having stimulant psycosis is a bitch.

even talking to people. i dont even hear the real words they are saying and I end up responding to them about some random shit they have no idea what the fuck im on about
>>
>>24292698
I find it best to avoid talking to people. I spent 99% of my binges lying in bed staring at the ceiling.
>>
>>24291284

Any RC stimulants you can recommend?

I used to have an adderall script but I moved and don't feel like having to deal with a new psychiatrist.
>>
>>24292763

dont fall for the 2fma trick. its fucking utter shit

imagine amphetamine as a really subtle peripheral stimulation with like no mental push or focus of any sort with a low maximum effect ceiling

4-fa is supposedly really good but if you use RC stims to study ur retarded bcuz its not safe
>>
>>24292901
It's not to study or to pull all nighters or anything. Stims calm me down.
>>
>>24292931

2fma might be pretty good for that actually but its hard to get ahold of now anyway since china banned it
>>
>>24292763
Use nicotine.
>>
>>24292753
Same. I've lied in bed snorting lines of meth off my laptop and just do fuck all on the internet.

Its fucking gross the state Im in at the end of a binge.

>>24292763
4-fa, ethylphenhdraite spelled something like that. hdmb25 i think its called.
>>
>>24291202
Only LSD so far
I'm trying ket and DMT this weekend though

Hoping I can find something else that will make the evenings more enjoyable/go faster
>>
>>24291284
Young man, multiple bottles of wine a day in conjunction wit a few bars of xanax a dsy and you would not be able to get out of bed. U would sleep your days away, let alone the other drugs u mentioned. I find you "confession" implausible and downright fable. GM
>>
>>24291202
I wouldn't say I'm ashamed of it. I probably spend $3k / year on them.

I wouldn't even be able to get a job interview without opiates so I think they're a positive force in my life. I haven't had to go through withdrawal yet (5 years now)
>>
None that are not given by a doctor, used properly to treat and not abused.

I am not against others using drugs recreationally but I am personally against using recreational drugs.
>>
>>24292505
He is lying. Opiates in conjunction with benzos and the meth would put him into bradycardia and most likely he would pass out from a heart rate drop into the 20's to 30's if measurable and if not revived with Narcan would succumb to death. LGM
>>
>>24293070
young woman**

Ive been constantly high since I was 15. Now 22. I can handle alot. I never said I dont black out. Im mostly unconcious majority of the days of the month or blacked out not remembering shit. life is on autopilot/

>>24293168
ive done doses that would kill a elephant. im nigh undestructable/

nothing can kill me, trust me, ive tried multiple times to no avail
>>
I drink a few beers every day and drink liquor on the weekends. Smoke and use oral tobacco every day. Opiates when I can get them, usually every 2 weeks. Weed every day.

Problem is I've run out of money. Had a lot saved up and now I'm getting desperate. Started borrowing money to just keep up my habits.
>>
>>24293229
Im not young, im old. Ive also been in healthcare over 35 yrs. even if what u say was the truth, r u bragging about it? Get some damned help. LGM
>>
File: spoopy.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
>>24293289
Yes I am bragging about it.

Ive been too galaxies millions of miles away from here. Ive been in black holes. Ive been in other universes. Ive seen Hell. Ive seen Heaven.

All with the help of drugs.
>>
>>24293229
You've tried to kill yourself without success? Keep spinning that chamber and eventually you'll hear a blast instead of a click. LGM
>>
Whatever happened to that guido/indian looking heroin doer that showed up in a few of those faces of r9k thread a couple of months ago, I wonder if he OD'd
>>
>>24293338
Well I'll be damned. U look like Damien Echols (West Memphis Three). U sound like an edgy jackass. LGM
>>
whos a good dog? whoooos a gud boy? ...
>>
File: lol.png (148 KB, 553x413) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
148 KB, 553x413
>>24293429
I know the truth. Ever since I lost my mind I have known it.

Total paranoia is total awareness.
>>
>>24293512
Well then dumb ass, may the force be with you. LGM
>>
>>24291284
RC always feel so dirty tbqh family.
>>
File: black science guy.jpg (86 KB, 500x431) Image search: [Google]
black science guy.jpg
86 KB, 500x431
>>24291202
a drug is any chemical substance which affects the body's physiological processes

everyone does drugs, you have to do drugs to live

please stop parroting government propaganda

if you mean does anyone take any "Scheduled Controlled Dangerous Substances" than say so, and preferably name the particular schedule you are inquiring about

>tl;dr please kill yourself faggot
>>
File: 331.jpg (9 KB, 311x162) Image search: [Google]
331.jpg
9 KB, 311x162
>>24293536
I will always remember the darkside is with me at all times.
>>
BTW- u never did tell us how u afford that appetite of yours??? Can't be making much sitting on that couch you have your ass planted on, or do you have a job in one of those far away galaxy's u visit? LGM
>>
>>24293512
did you used to post as crystalgyser on the The Lycaeum?
>>
And I it kills me to say this but u r a pretty nice looking young man, so why r u here? Im pretty certain u have no trouble getting a date. LGM
>>
>>24291284
>tfw jlh can ruin her body and mind and soul with drugs and alcohol
>tfw she's still hot despite putting so much toxic waste in her body, and you are still not

life is a joke
>>
>>24293553

No way, they feel cleaner to me. 4acodmt vs shrooms, mxe vs ketamine or dxm, 4fa vs """molly""", really the only downer was nbome and that's because it didn't feel dirty enough. Just a pretty lightshow but no mindfuck. 2cb however was the perfectest drug in the universe. Nothing will ever knock it from its place at the top. Also fuck IM and vaping. Putting it in your butt gets you just as high but is a lot safer and easier to do. I think the only people smoking or injecting are retarded or doing drugs just to look cool.
>>
>>24293755

If it makes you feel any better I think both you and jlh are ugly.
>>
>>24293755
the beauty is only exterior though.

inside. is just. a mess

>>24293718
U SOUND HIGH AS FUQ M8
>>
Week sober here. It's hell. Fucking hell.
>>
>>24294104
Working on it. LGM.
>>
JLH, is Clonazolam any good? Thinkin bout ordering it.
>>
well my work here is done. Time for a new episode of the real housewives of Atlanta and then Sister Wives throw down cause one of the four wives of that mormon dude cheats with a cat fisher on the internet only to find out the man she is involved with is a woman Hahahahahaha!!! See what u little crybabies have to look forward to in your old age. Carry on. LGM
>>
I was heavily into DXM for the last year before quitting 2 months ago. That was my main squeeze, but every now and again I'd do Mushrooms or LSD.
>>
>tfw too scared to do anything that isnt a narcotic because of anxiety
>>
yeah I drink daily and take methadone

never tried meth before, any idea where I could buy it? I tried ritalin and speed but everyone says meth is king so I feel like I'm missing out

also I quit smoking using nicotine but just hooked on nicotine spray now. take like 5-7mg at a time. be careful with this one because the overdose sucks shit. your vision has an uncotrollable spinning and you'll vomit, obviously can't walk or anything you just lie there hardly able to see it's like being a spinning globe

also nicotine dreams are amazing
>>
>>24294878
same. I even get scared to smoke strong sativas.
>>
>>24294297
good job

>>24294347
Very strong. A few mgs will fuck you up. I stick with traditional clonzapam tho cuz I have a prescription

its as good as any benzo imo

but benzos are meant for a certain person. if you never done them before you might not get anything really out of it.
>>
>>24294908

me too. i bought some sativa weed like a year ago and i havent even finished it off because my brain spazes out on weed like 90% of the time. even with phenibut thrown in

i just wanna indulge in some escapsim too
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.