[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this is literally how normies talk tbqh fa m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot 2015-11-15 21.29.39.png (115 KB, 470x565) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-11-15 21.29.39.png
115 KB, 470x565
>this is literally how normies talk

tbqh fa m
>>
I have noticed that normies just have really low expectations from life, and really high confidence that everything they say is super interesting. Whenever they go on vacation it's like
>OMG and like REMEMBER we went on the BUS and the bus had OPEN WINDOWS AHHAHAHAHA HAH!!1 AHAHAHH!HH!ha ah!
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG YEAH AND REMEMBER WE SAW THE STATUE
>OMGGGG THE STATUE WAS SOOOO BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I wish I could live their lives t'bh f'am. I go to Egypt and see the pyramids and just feel bad that I'm standing in a crowd of sixty billion other plebs who are doing the same, ten feet away from a KFC, and when I come back I don't want to talk about it. Normies go three miles down the road and see a rock and can't stop talking about it for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>24289981
>>24290037
It is basically verbalization of 'non-verbal communication' (quotes because that's not a thing). They have no barrier between thought and speech; to use a programming analogy, they have no buffer, but they flush every single word to the output immediately. Hence all the signifiers of laughter, emoticons, repetitions, capitalizations, exaggerated punctuation, 'like', etc. Their writing is mirrors the entirety of their 'body language', because the latter is to them so central.
>>
>>24290136
In other words, they're so attaced to the affective, non-informative functions of speech (conviction, persuasion, intimidation, exhilaration, ...), which are expressed through e.g. intonation, that they are compelled to represent them in text even though for the informative function (the only one that matters), words are perfectly enough.
>>
>>24290136
>>24290181
Are they sentient?

Is there any way to help them?
>>
File: Screenshot 2015-11-15 21.39.59.png (224 KB, 489x483) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-11-15 21.39.59.png
224 KB, 489x483
>>24290136
>>24290037
>>24290181
>>24290181
shit like this as well senpai
>>
ikrirfahtdtbsidta

baic

tbf

!!!!
>>
>>24290208
>Are they sentient?

The range of, say, sentience within the human species is pretty comparable to the range between an average human and a typical dog. Which means, not really.

>>24290208
>Is there any way to help them?

Not in this generation. But reproduce with an autistic person to increase the prevalence of autistic genes in the population. Also refrain from ridiculing autistic people, so that they might try to reproduce on their own.
>>
Robots________________Normies
<logic===============emotion>
>>
File: accent.jpg (102 KB, 687x821) Image search: [Google]
accent.jpg
102 KB, 687x821
>>24289981
Welcome to normerinis. I wish for once people could make some kind of fad that isn't completely fucking autistic just fucking once.

pic related
>>
>>24290288
>logic
Trubots? Sometimes. The average /r9k/ failed normal? Not a chance in hell.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.