[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw my only hope left in women is japanese girl bands THE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
>tfw my only hope left in women is japanese girl bands

THE CURRENT YEAR ;-;
>>
How come fucking Japs gotta make everything cute or "kawaii"? Metal isn't supposed to be cute and don't give me this "b-but it's ironic" excuse.

The only reason Baby Metal got so famous is because the modern metalfags are also weeaboo virgins who fall for this marketing shill because they think Jap girls are magical like their animu waifus (protip: Jap girls are also shallow roasties like peckerwood bitches). Not to mention they're ugly AF. Fuck, the one on the left looks like a middle-aged asian man in a loli drag.

>inb4 "hurdur stay salty" "autistic" etc.
>>
>>29169791
op here

i read a youtube comment that sort if echeos what i feel when i listen to them

something like "they capture the grit of metal by actually having a good band but the contrast of styles when you insert their charming chorus makes for a pretty goid fusion, or in short, it's the perfect mesh of raw emotion with the feeling of squishyness "

also...idk they seem pretty chill. they arent anime sure but they dont seem so much like roasties and su can sing well for being so young still. they were literally like 14 during their first tour and album, so it-s as close to pure girls as we've ever had doing this type of music

as far as the ugly thing..i like it. she isn't ashamed to look ugly sometimes. other times she looks cute imo
>>
File: 1465325499492.jpg (185 KB, 534x1236) Image search: [Google]
1465325499492.jpg
185 KB, 534x1236
>>29169791
>babymetal is ugly af
What the fuck did you just say about my impossible oneitis you fucking cuck?
>>
>>29170640

your waifu a shit manlet

now please honor her with seppuku
>>
>>29170640
don't worry

su will drink his tears during the beta uprising
>>
>>29171277
>beta uprising

why do betalords like metal so much nowadays. I get whole thing with Jap bitches but why metal?

and why did Japan have to fag up metal with moe shit?
>>
>>29171454
>fug up

You're wrong m8, they're Making Metal Great Again.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.